Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
G
G
Thanks Becky. I am hoping that this forum is slow today because everyone is having a great time and too busy to post.

My anxiety is high. I know I can do this, but I also know that this situation is so unhealthy for me.

OK, things I am grateful for:

My children!

My daughter's lab results came in and her hormones are stabilized.

I had the chance to visit my 96 year old (almost 97) grandmother this morning. (she has no idea who I was, but so happy to see me and she told me about 20x how beautiful I am! She has alzheimers.)

I have SO many good friends, online and in the real world.

I am stronger than I ever thought possible.

H's aunt noticed my weight loss! (you know the ILYBNILWY crash diet is very effective)

I am going to visit an old friend tomorrow. And a new friend on Saturday!

OK, taking a walk before dinner. Hope you are all doing well.

J
J
Hey pho - I'm here. No Thanksgiving up here in Canada (survived it already) you will too - you should also be thankful for your sense of humor - we are!!!!!

M: 27
03/15 - BD ILYBINILWY
09/15 -OW confirmed
G
G
Thank you Jpeg! It is almost over here, I am so emotional, this day has been hell. Nothing really happening, just emotions and anxiety. I don't want to do this any more. I want to either be separated already or reconciled. Being around H's family is too hard.

I am not making a decision today. I am sticking to DB and my plan, will give it all more time. But I am emotionally done. This is too hard. I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel but I am looking for it. Whether its a train or the exit I don't care anymore, I am looking to get out of this tunnel.

P
P
Hey Pho,

Hang in there....The day is almost over. You made it. Give it a few days for the emotions to calm down.

I didn't see or hear from my wife or any of her family today and the day went pretty well focusing on my family. But at the end of the day, I actually had more or less the same reaction as you.... just want it to be over one way or the other.

Hope the rest of your night goes well!

G
G
Thank you Pinn. I am so emotional right now.

B
beckyb Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Pho, in many ways in glad I'm separated from H. I don't know if I could live in your situation. But you've survived another day.

All in all I had a pretty good day with family. Saturday will be hard though. That's the day we used to get together with H's family.

Me53
H48
M 13
No children together
BDMay '15
PA June '15
H moves out,files 8/15 wants "quick divorce" but does nothing
Me sending proposal 12/15, court dates upcoming
B
beckyb Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Thanksgiving is over. Now what to do the rest of the weekend. It's supposed to rain all day today and maybe tomorrow so there goes my landscaping plans. I could dust my house or pack up some stuff. Don't really want to. These are the days I hate. Home along with nothing to do. Yuck.

Me53
H48
M 13
No children together
BDMay '15
PA June '15
H moves out,files 8/15 wants "quick divorce" but does nothing
Me sending proposal 12/15, court dates upcoming
G
G
Becky, I hope you find something fun to do. Any good black friday sales? Time to decorate for Christmas? I am so happy that Thanksgiving is over.

K
K
Well I faked it all day, was lucky enough to have 2 1/2 hours on the mat giving intro lessons and training. Felt great after had a clear mind then bam... man it hit me last night again, hard to sleep last night too. Woke up to a hated vision in my head. I'm training 3x today and putting brakes on the W suv. Hope to get through the day...

G
G
Hope you are doing ok KTFO. Keeping busy is good. I know it is harder to cope when you don't get sleep. Hang in there.

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard