Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
Vanilla #2613548 10/08/15 05:32 PM
H
H
I must have missed the kidney problem post. Hope you're feeling a whole lot better!

M 45 W 52
SD22 S9 D8
BD 6 April 2015
Not living together 4 Dec 2015
Huddy #2613564 10/08/15 06:02 PM
S
S
So, I was walking down the street today and I see a sleek black rangerover with cream seats parked. Then a guy emerges from a store - salt & pepper hair, wearing jeans and a black top. He smiles at me, puts on his shades, gets into the rangerover and drives off.....I was thinking RD??! I kid you not - it really happened grin

Hope you've had a good day my charming friend xx

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
Sotto #2613596 10/08/15 07:18 PM
R
rd500 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Hi Huddy. On my second transplant ( this one 2 years 6 months ) so getting the all clear is a big deal. Dyalisis [censored]. !!!!

Sotto. Did you hear the Twilight Zone theme music. If it had been me we would now be giggling like fools in a karaoke bar after spending the afternoon discussing ( character assassination ) our respective partners over a shandy or two !!!!!

Do you know the words to ," Give it up " By casey and the sunshine band ?

Watch out for those smooth grey hair lads in black range rovers they charming bast@rds !!!!

You have to pass a charm test before you are allowed to buy one ( only the black ones though !!! )

Jim. Thanks for the input mate. At this stage I think it's time to carry on with life and let her become the past. It's tough because some days you feel she wants to come home and then nothing happens

Thanks all Take care. Rd

rd500 #2614324 10/11/15 08:49 AM
S
S
Hi RD, just checking in to see how your weekend is going? Have you been cruising around in that smart new rangerover with your shades on?? I hope so....

Just wanted to say Hi anyway xx

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
Sotto #2614854 10/12/15 07:47 PM
R
rd500 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Hi all. Just journalising. Good weekend and got the grass cut , after 3 weeks, I was expecting g to meet a lost tribe in some parts , the grass was so long !!!!!

D14 and I went shopping and on the way back we went to a local parkland and D14 took control and we cruised around for 20 mins. She was in heaven !

Did last months sales figures and we were up on previous month by 25% so we can all eat for another month. Which is nice !

EXW called me on Friday to thank me for lending her the money. She then asked if I had been to she L/C recently I asked her why and she said she might like to go and see her as EXW has been really down. She said she had called the Samaritians twice because she's waking up at 4am every morning and can't sleep with all the stress she's under and trying to figure out how she ended up in this sitch I validated as best I could but it wasn't easy. She then asked if she would see me later that night or sat. I told her I was working late and working sat. She signed

On sat after work S16 had been shopping with EXW and he told me EXW had upgraded her phone and left both phones for him to transfer data. On Sunday morning EXW called in about 8am on her way to work. My Ds were in my bed and EXW came Iin And hugged them. , she then tickled my foot and asked me how I was. I just laughed

That evening I was wearing a new jumper and new jeans. EXW came to visit kids and told me I looked really nice. I was washing car so just said thanks and carried on

Today EXW called me and said she wasn't sleeping and didn't go out anymore as she didn't feel like she wanted to and went to bed early most nights. She then said she was convinced she was having a stroke toady and always the mortgage would be paid off. I said don't be silly you would be missed and she answered not by RD I changed the subject.

Carrying on with my new life but it is sad to see her like this.

Thanks for reading. Take care all. Rd

rd500 #2614870 10/12/15 08:28 PM
S
S
Hi RD, from what you post, your W seems to be doing quite a lot of reaching out. I know we had this debate on your thread recently about what you might do, and you were in favour of carrying on as you are. I know these are stars rather than a planet, but I wonder if some of the time it might be worth carrying on as you are and now and again mixing it up a little with no expectations.

From what you post below - I'm working late, but call in for coffee Sat pm if you like?

You look really nice - Thanks. Pause, and extend the convo a little instead of carrying on with what you are doing.

She does sound sad and also too broken to do anything useful in terms of repairing things. I can appreciate you don't want to put yourself 'out there' too much - but why not try a little 'mixing it up.' Offering some more warmth on occasion, with no expectations and just see how that goes?

Just a thought RD xx

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

Sotto #2614889 10/12/15 09:22 PM
A
A
Sotto, while rd isn't here, so won't know we are talking about him, I think rd is a little scared of making himself vulnerable, which Is understandable given the pain he's been through. If enough people say stuff like you have above, he might change slightly one day. Quick! He's coming back, talk about something else, "nice day today isn't it Sotto?" whistle smile

- Nobody has ever learnt anything important from happiness and success; problems make us grow
- Consult your plan, not your feelings
- If you haven't set goals, how can you expect to achieve anything?
Avanti #2614944 10/13/15 12:18 AM
S
S
RD, if you shut me down as often as you do W, I'd probably give up. She must really want to have a connection with you to keep it up. I'm wearing my "I Agree with Sotto" t-shirt, throw the woman a bone and see what happens.

"Don't look back, you aren't going that way"
SunnyB #2614954 10/13/15 12:35 AM
V
V
Hmm mm

RD, stop!

You need your privacy, I know you need a full on R, and if you believe WW hasn't got this on offer then move on.

Let's be frank, if WW isn't the one let her go. Bruv!

If she is, it's time. Heck, a hug is a half way house, your bigger sis and honorary house guest is more than willing g to bang your heads together.

So that you at least have a peck on the cheek.

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 10/13/15 12:41 AM.

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

Vanilla #2615067 10/13/15 07:04 AM
H
H
Hand out bud. I don't think it would be any harm to ask her the question. Good luck!

M 45 W 52
SD22 S9 D8
BD 6 April 2015
Not living together 4 Dec 2015
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard