Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
M
Maybell Offline OP
OP Offline
M
BTW, Sunny, I went looking for your thread but couldn't find it. How are you?

Me42, H40
D12, S8, S7
A revealed: 7/13
Sep 4/14; Agreed to D 1/15

She believed she could, so she did.
S
S
Originally Posted By: Maybell
BTW, Sunny, I went looking for your thread but couldn't find it. How are you?
My thread has slipped a lot of pages back, I don't post much and not many people go looking for it. It's nice you did smile. I will try to update tomorrow.

"Don't look back, you aren't going that way"
S
S
Maybell, I just updated my thread. It's at the top now, by the time you check back, it may be waaay back there. wink I don't get a lot of traffic these days, I will probably make my next thread here.

Anyway, so sorry about the job, but it really does seem like you'll be better off somewhere else. I hope that opportunity comes up quickly, my job search has taken longer than I thought it would and it's a little stressful. Good luck to you.

W
W
Hey Sunny,

Wanted to let you now I am here. I will check back to see if you add anything about he forensic accountant:)

Me: 30's W: 30's M: 12yrs
EA: Started 3/2015
MC Started: 4/2015
She moved out and served 6/2015
PA: Confirmed 10/5/2015
2 young kids

"If you do not stand for something you will fall for anything."
W
W
oops. This is not SunnyB's thread. Sorry Maybell

Me: 30's W: 30's M: 12yrs
EA: Started 3/2015
MC Started: 4/2015
She moved out and served 6/2015
PA: Confirmed 10/5/2015
2 young kids

"If you do not stand for something you will fall for anything."
G
G
Hey mayb,

You sound really well, I'm pleased.

He's an ass hat! Bet he's feeling guilty and word salad is some verbal proof. A large dose of projection and not about you at all.

Great about a new place and a whole new life dawning. whistle consider that a blown kiss as well. You have come sooooo far.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
M
Maybell Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I owe so many people visits t their threads (and I read yours, Sunny, though I didn't reply yet...) so I'm sorry for being so self-absorbed. But I don't have the kids this weekend and I've been reflecting a lot on my employment his year, where I went wrong and what I couldn't avoid. It is finally hitting me how many enormous trials I went through in the last four years, how alone I've been and how much I've grown. I have been kind of weepy, but a cleansing weepy. If any of my friends or kids went through what this year has been for me I would be appalled.

I hope I'm finally in a place where I'm gaining perspective on the last year, rather than just powering through it. I'd like to move past it. It was a demanding year. I want to start liking outwards again.

Me42, H40
D12, S8, S7

S
S
Maybell, I hope you enjoyed your weekend. What good things are happening this week?

M
Maybell Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I think I am depressed. I just want to cry and cry. But I also feel impatient at that idea. I'm feeling burnt out and having trouble planning my next steps. I don't know if I have it in me right now. I'm tired and sad and the next step is not visible to me. This was all too much all in a row.

Me42, H40
D12, S8, S7

A
A
Hi ((((Maybell)))) . You probably ARE depressed, and you have a lot of circumstances that would get anyone down. You need to take care of yourself, step one, and let the next steps fall into place. Can you take an antidepressant, if you're not already? They saved me, I'm telling you. They can get you through a difficult time and then you can stop them if you want to. Also see if you can make yourself work out or even take a brisk walk. Some ideas may take form in your mind while you do that, plus you'll get the anti-depressant effect of exercise. Also, for me, sometimes when everything seems like cr*p I can feel a little better by just having faith that there will be a time, a week from now or a month or a year, when this day won't looks as bad as I thought it was in the moment. Emotions sometimes pile onto an already difficult situation. Have faith that you can handle this and just wait till some time goes by and your emotions will change.

But still (((hugs))). Sorry that you feel so overwhelmed today.

Adinva 51, S20, S18
M24 total
6/15/11-12/1/12 From IDLY to H moving out
9/15/15-3/7/17 From negotiating SA to final D at age 50
5/8/17-now: New relationship with an old friend
__
Happiness is a warm puppy.
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard