Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
N
NDY Offline
N
Originally Posted By: Huddy
No worries.

Have made an offer for the lease. Just waiting for a reply back. If It's not a go-er, no worries. I will tell W tonight and see if I get a reaction.

Fingers crossed

If it were me, and this is just an opinion and someone else may say something different I'd only mention it to your WAW once the lease is agreed. Remember you are pressing on with your life with or without her. Remember the analogy of going for a long walk?

Me:43 Her:42
M:14
S:9
EA started 2014/03 (or there abouts)
PA started 2014/05/30
BD:2014/11/05
I left 2015/10/01
I returned 2015/05/02
She left 2015/06/10
OM still on the go.
H
Huddy Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Thanks. Another one to look at tonight then we'll see what happens. No panic yet!

Have printed out details for property. Don't know if to leave them around or not.

M 45 W 52
SD22 S9 D8
BD 6 April 2015
Not living together 4 Dec 2015
N
NDY Offline
N
Again I'd suggest no. Apart from letting her know your plans it reeks of attachment. I seem to remember we discussed this once before very early on in your sitch. Can't recall the details now as it was so long ago (sad, but true).

There isn't any need to let her know what your up to until it's set in stone. Then you will need to discuss with her arrangement for moving out, furniture etc.

Do you have a date for transferring the keys yet? Does your conveyancing L know this is a D case? I spoke to mine yesterday and although there aren't any issues at the moment they did stress that they can't sell the house without the minute of agreement. And you can't get one of those without a L (a divorce L that is). Fortunately I already knew this and had the ball rolling.

Me:43 Her:42
M:14
S:9
EA started 2014/03 (or there abouts)
PA started 2014/05/30
BD:2014/11/05
I left 2015/10/01
I returned 2015/05/02
She left 2015/06/10
OM still on the go.
R
R
Hi Huddy. Glad to hear about the flat. Fingers crossed for you. I would echo Ndy re the attachment Why tell W anything until it's done and dusted

Your getting on with your life and W has told you that she no longer wants you in her life She needs to feel the loss of you And she needs to realise that Huddy IS moving on and not just trying to look like he's moving on.

Just my thoughts and again fingers crossed

Take care. Rd

H
Huddy Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Hi Guys

Second viewing was OK. Six people were supposed to turn up, but only two of showed! Other lady was a student with a student husband + child! I felt sorry for them as she was desperate, but it's dog eat dog and I'm going to apply for that as well.

Interesting take on the attachment angle. I thought if I showed I was ploughing ahead, that was showing dis attachment? Anyway, no problems there. W has made a half hearted go at more packing and got my SD to text me to find out when I was coming home. Doesn't sound like she's detached.

D hasn't been mentioned for ages.

Really tired though. This six months has taken a whack out of me.

M 45 W 52
SD22 S9 D8
BD 6 April 2015
S
S
Hi Huddy, I agree with others. I think you should just choose your place, make your plans, set your moving date and then let W know that you will be moving out on X date.

Hope you get accepted for a place soon my friend.

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
R
R
Hi Huddy,

I have been reading your post and it is very interesting regarding the sale of your house as I'm in the same situation (separated but not D yet!), and have two kids to look after. I didn't realise that an estate agent couldn't sell a house if there wasn't an agreement. Gonna book appointment with solicitor ASAP.

A
A
Not trying to hijack your thread I did have a meeting with a divorce solicitor today. And what she said was there are three things to consider
First is the divorce it does not matter which of us starts this ball rolling
Second is the children and the plans that we will be agreeing for them access rights
Third is the finances who will get what when the house is sold who gets child benefits who gets tax credits if fifty fifty child care

She said that in getting the divorce underway now then the finances and child care can be agreed and signed this needs to be done quite a bit befor the sale of the house can begin I managed to get 1hr free

Found out that we can do as much or as little for the divorce and it can start at just £49.00 I was shocked just how easy it would be so,long as we both agree on things

Huddy sounds like you are getting stronger I really do admire you

Take care

Ghost

Me:48 W 41
M:18 T:26
2 D 18 & 4
2 S 17 & 13
Bomb: 20/7/2015 in house separation
D filed 06/17
Separate houses 10/17
D Final 29/12//17.
H
Huddy Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Morning all

W returned home from parents evening whilst I was in the bath. When I got downstairs the Great British Bake Off was on. We all watched that. It was like being a family again.

Couple of things I've noticed though. Last night, W has moved from sitting as far away from me as possible, to being just one space away from me. W said 'goodnight' to me last night. That's the first time in six months. Don't know if she did it by accident or by design. Thirdly, all the L letters have disappeared. They have been 'waving' to me from a shelf since April and now they have gone. I did a quick search this morning and they appear to be in the waste. She has stopped S/D proceedings against me.

I have a feeling she is going to say that she wants to try again, but I can't wait for that. I can't be homeless. The legal stuff came yesterday for the house, but W hasn't opened it.

Another day, but my plan continues!

M 45 W 52
SD22 S9 D8
BD 6 April 2015
R
R
Hold strong mate. You can't count on her snapping out if it. Plus if council change their minds she will have more options.

But I agree there is still hope.

R 25 years
M 14 years
S11 & S13
Working on it alone since Oct 2014
M in trouble a lot earlier (~2 years)
Feb 2016. 1st R chat in a yr.
Next R chat Aug'17
Still together
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard