Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
G
gonegrl Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Another update. H called me on his way home today and asked if we are doing anything for our anniversary on Sunday. I said "that is up to you. I will go along with whatever you want." He seemed a bit confused and said "do you want to go out to eat or something?" And again I said "up to you."

He is the one who says he is "trying " to love me again but just can't, he is the one who has all the issues with me, I have never wavered in wanting to stay married, so there is no way I am planning to celebrate being married to someone who doesn't want to be married to me. If he wants to go out, I am more than happy to join him. But I am not planning anything. I think we will end up going out to eat. I am guessing no presents or sex or I love you's. I will appreciate it if he wants to go out.

O
O
It's not the character I was laughing at it was the part you said you felt like a horny teenager. . Hahahha. Viborator? Hahaha ok there I said it... lollll... you amd I both need to get our minds out from there...

Me 34 H 33
Married 2006
S5 D2
BD Jan 2015 EA/PA
He moved out 2/2/2015
Came back 5/2015
Filed divorce papers 8/21/2015
O
O
Appriciate the small things. It's a baby step. Make sure you look hot tho even if it's drive thru. Smell good. Deodarant, perfume, shave legs, look HOTTTTT... AND HAVE FUN..

Me 34 H 33
Married 2006
S5 D2
BD Jan 2015 EA/PA
He moved out 2/2/2015
Came back 5/2015
Filed divorce papers 8/21/2015
M
M
We are on a path with many dead ends, short cuts through swamps and longer difficult paths on high ground.
Chose the best path you and your family.

“Character is destiny” Heraclitus
G
gonegrl Offline OP
OP Offline
G
You are telling me not to cheat Mutatio. You are right. And the temptation is a fun distraction, but not helping me to achieve any of my goals right now. And could be leading me down a wrong path. I know. That is why I admitted it here, I knew I'd be held accountable.

D
D
Pho, Just stay true to your heart. You will make the right decisions. I hope your H makes them too! We are all rooting for ya!

3 boys
Not my circus, not my monkeys anymore....
G
gonegrl Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Overcome, I will look hot, I have a new dress (well new to me, I bought it at a consignment shop- I am a huge bargain hunter - I find the best stuff - wish you were here I'd take you shopping with me) that is very flattering that I am dying to wear, with high heels.

But if he doesn't tell me in advance we will have at least one of our kids with us because these darn kids are fighting nonstop and I can't leave D14 home alone with S11.

I will be happy that he wants to honor our anniversary in any way. Because he has not been honoring our marriage, so this would be a good thing. Let's see- he could very well decide to do nothing or to forget between now and Sunday.

And we go back to MC tomorrow night so that could very well change everything.

G
gonegrl Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Thanks Dday. My heart is still with H. No doubt about this. Other guys are a distraction. This is taking me by surprise because for 26 years I have not been tempted once, I have been the most loyal W, in thought and action, and for me to suddenly be flirting with and even just noticing other men is telling me that something huge is going on inside my brain. I don't know if it is detaching, or hormones, or just the fact that a human being needs to be loved.

M
M
I used to tell my wife how to do things and see where that got me. frown

What I like to think is that I simply suggested you follow that choice to its logical conclusion and decide for yourself.

I have had two women come on to me in the last six months. One forced her business card on me after a subtle no thank you.
To be honest I cringe at the idea of another woman.

You will chose the right path Photoka, you are a strong woman who will not fail through this tribulation.

“Character is destiny” Heraclitus
A
A
Photo...lol It's Judy. Decided to practice some safety and choose a less obvious screen name.

It is easy to not be tempted when you're content with your spouse. But being rejected hurts. Being lonely feels so empty. You are a warm, loving woman craving a connection. It's obvious you are not a loner. And, these guys are HOTT? Yeah. Fire up the libido.

Flirting is both good for your ego and EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. Danger, danger, danger...

You called it. 1. Stick with your gal pals. 2. Batteries can be bought in large quantities at a warehouse store.

Third option? Get H drunk. I'm giving it some serious thought. One friendly smile in my direction? I'll crack a cold one for him...then keep them coming.

Hope this helps!

Me: 48 H: 50 - Married 21 - 3-S: 29,19,19 2-D: 27,26
BD: 08/2015 - D filed & OW disc: 09/2015

"Surrender to What Is, Let Go of What Was, Have Faith in What Will Be." -S Ricotti
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard