Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
H
H
Ghost

I tough we'd dealt with that list yesterday? Remember 0/50?

M 45 W 52
SD22 S9 D8
BD 6 April 2015
Not living together 4 Dec 2015
A
A
Originally Posted By: Ghost56
I feel that she is being influenced by her girl friend that separate before she did probably a bit of you do it then I will she is also now probably being supported out of this by a male friend ....or I have all this wrong and it is her decision

Ghost - unfortunately, none of this matters any more.

Originally Posted By: Ghost56
So looking forward .......a day of work then off to the gym later going to work my ass off in the gym

I have a tennis session tomorrow evening to look forward to

This is what matters.

S
S
Hi Ghost, the guys above are right. When you post stuff like that list and complain that your W is being influenced by someone else.....those things are looking backwards.

Doing that is a cheeseless tunnel right now and you don't want to be in that tunnel. As soon as you catch yourself heading into that tunnel, bring the focus right back onto Ghost and what he is going to do tomorrow and next week.....regardless of W.

Just keep remembering this and you will keep moving forward my friend xx

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
G
G
Ghost, you are doing better. I am so happy to see these changes in you. You are going to continue to get stronger and more confident and you are going to be ok. Hang in there Ghost, you are stronger than you realize.

V
V
I owe you 8 minutes if you are still mirror smiling!

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

A
ATPeace Offline OP
OP Offline
A
V just the thought of you checking in on me is enough do not feel I need lengthy posts x

Yes still smiling morning and night in fact this evening I have not done it yet so Be right back

Me:48 W 41
M:18 T:26
2 D 18 & 4
2 S 17 & 13
Bomb: 20/7/2015 in house separation
D filed 06/17
Separate houses 10/17
D Final 29/12//17.
A
ATPeace Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Ok all done feeling good ....:)

I am journalising a little here but also have a question

W is saying that we will put the house on the market after Christmas I am not saying anything about it she wants to sell it then she can do most of the work however ....in terms of divorce busting would I be better to get to the point of selling without fear or try to stay in the house together

People talk about partners turning arround after two or three years could we cohabit for this length of time. I do not know the thoughts of her going out clubbing being secretive with txts just hurts I know theis weekend IT will be a night clubbing evening and she is going out with other people as well it just hurts but she does not care and does it anyway

I know cheeseless tunnels need to stfu and focus on me but she knows just how her going out during the marriage used to worry me upset me now it is like [censored] you ghost

Last edited by Ghost56; 09/29/15 10:50 PM.

2 D 18 & 4
2 S 17 & 13
D filed 06/17
Separate houses 10/17
D Final 29/12//17.
O
otw Offline
O
At this point just tell her ok about the house. Let her do the work. If she asks you for some help you can do it if you feel comfortable and act like you are ok with it.

I know you have not shown this kind of attitude.

When she is going out, please get a babysitter and go out somewhere else! Get home after her.

Please do this.

M 37
W 34

T 12
M 8
D 7
S 4

Need break 4/12/15
W no ring 7/7/15

Separate room 4/12/15
Separate living suggested 8/15
W moved out 11/1/15
V
V
I agree with otw.

You are anxious about something that hasn't happened yet!

Remember what you think about expands. Don't think about Pink Elephants, think about what you want, not that which you don't!

Breathe,

Let it unfold.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

A
ATPeace Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I would love to go out however this is not totally straight forward my w and I have made an agreement that we would go out alternative Saturdays she as not been out for a while and the other person babysits so not much chance of going out.

V you say let it unfold ....I realise I have no control of what she does it just worries me,..... She is going out clubbing on Saturday and her friend is the not so good looking friend that the good looking one (my ww will be hanging out with)

I have no idea if she will go with our male friend as well so tbh I feel scared she will ......

[censored] it she is not treating me fair she is not the women I fell in love with she knows she has and is continuing to break my heart and she does not give a [censored]

I deserve better than this

Sorry for,cheese less tunnel it

She is detaching and I need to detach her doing this ...is probably her way of getting me to the point where I loose my feelings for her

How the heck can a couple that has been together for 25 years separate in June and three and a half months later ...why does it Feel she is so distant already.

I so want to go downstairs and have the "W please can we not just try and work this out conversation,...it does not have to be like this" but I cannot ( so I guess this is progress as three months ago I would have had the conversation

Ghost pull yourself together man it feels like One step forward three friking steps backwards

Ghost

2 D 18 & 4
2 S 17 & 13
D filed 06/17
Separate houses 10/17
D Final 29/12//17.
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard