Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
G
Gmum Offline OP
OP Offline
G
We were just texting about his upcoming bday. He said he could come by in the morning and see our kid/me, but I kinda played it off casually and said something about him taking her out for brunch. Don't know if I should have jumped on the "invitation" I just figured I should GAL? Hmm....

G
Gmum Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Any input to the above?
I feel like he's uncomfortable around me because of the guilt, even though I'm acting upbeat and happy. Should I accept if he asks me to come out with them on his birthday or just wave bye bye and say have fun?

G
Gmum Offline OP
OP Offline
G
He just called me to discuss a few things and and also to tell me that OW is in town. She's working out of his office. Just thought I should know in case I bump into them.
Great! Back to square one!

H
H
Well, that's just lovely, isn't it? Happy Birthday and meet my bit on the side. What a present. I wouldn't go within five foot of him. Think of your pride.

M 45 W 52
SD22 S9 D8
BD 6 April 2015
Not living together 4 Dec 2015
G
Gmum Offline OP
OP Offline
G
For sure, Huddy.
I just didn't know she was here when I wrote about the birthday.
I'm not sure they're in a relationship.
She lives in a different state, has two kids and has broken up her own marriage as well while all this has been going on.
They met on one of my ex' long work trips and I guess bonded over feeling trapped. They've been each other's emotional support through all this.
But like ex said "this thing with her might not even work out as she lives in another state with her two kids that she loves more than anything and bla blah blah"
I'm just devastated for them. 😒

G
Gmum Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I'm starting to wonder if she will be going on his upcoming months long trip as well.

G
Gmum Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Well, if she is, I certainly won't be offering him to stay here when he comes back to visit our child.

Anyone here read anything by Andrew G Marshall? He's a British couples therapist and author.

G
Gmum Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Bump

G
Gmum Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I'm so sad I'll be forced to leave the country eventually. It's just not financially viable for me to be here as a single working parent, even with help from the ex.

G
Gmum Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Realized I can access his account statements on our bank app. Turns out he wasn't where he said he was last weekend, when he flew out for a meeting. There's some interesting charges to the Ritz Carlton in another location much closer to his A.
Man...this [censored].

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard