Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
O
otw Offline
O
JJal
i am so sorry. I do know the feeling on both fronts from the emptiness about the situation and wanting some people to comment on your thread. let me catch up on it and will be back.

M 37
W 34

T 12
M 8
D 7
S 4

Need break 4/12/15
W no ring 7/7/15

Separate room 4/12/15
Separate living suggested 8/15
W moved out 11/1/15
S
S
Hi Jjal, sorry things are so tough right now. We've all been there and truly we do understand. Now, your recent posts are very much about you - in relation to - your W. Can you post some more about how you are moving forward - independent - of what your W may be up to??

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
S
S
Quote:
She was driving through our neighborhood (???) as I was leaving. She had planned to come by on Saturday to pick up a few things, but I didn't hear from her. So, she stopped on Sunday, obviously what was to be unannounced.

laugh That's funny! Why? B/c that's exactly what she was doing. My guess is she's curious to see if there are signs of someone else hanging around.

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
O
otw Offline
O
ok, caught up. Sleeping was a problem for me for about 3 months. It will get better. Try and fill your day with as much as possible. It will help when your brain wants to work with anxiety. if you have more going on the brain will have too much to focus on and be tired. right now it is focused on your wife only.

not to hijack, but Sandi i need your point of view over on my end for this evening when i get home!.

thanks

M 37
W 34

T 12
M 8
D 7
S 4

Need break 4/12/15
W no ring 7/7/15

Separate room 4/12/15
Separate living suggested 8/15
W moved out 11/1/15
J
jjal Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Originally Posted By: sandi2
Quote:
She was driving through our neighborhood (???) as I was leaving. She had planned to come by on Saturday to pick up a few things, but I didn't hear from her. So, she stopped on Sunday, obviously what was to be unannounced.

laugh That's funny! Why? B/c that's exactly what she was doing. My guess is she's curious to see if there are signs of someone else hanging around.

Never thought of that sandi, but quite funny if you ask me. :-)

Me - Mid 40's
W - Mid 40's
Married 20
No kids
BD - 7/2015
ILYB...
Moved out 2 days later
Suspect EA
J
jjal Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Actually, I'm not doing terribly bad. I have my moments of being down, but have been leaning hard on 2 close friends. One was happy to do it because he needed to, as he said, get his fat butt off the couch. Actually he and I are in great shape, we just haven't been cycling in a few years. Anyway, he and I have been walking on a local 5 mile greenway twice a week, and then riding our bikes on it another time a week. Then, we are going to a local brewpub on Tuesday nights for dinner/drinks. The other friend is available mostly on weekends, he and I have been on a few hikes, and he's cooked out several times along the way. Plus, now that football season has started he and his wife love the company.

Both were in marriages in which their wives cheated and have given me fantastic advice. One put his WW's clothes on their front porch that night, hocked his wedding ring the next day. The other, weathered her MLC storm, finally reaching the end of his rope after 5-6 months of it. She snapped out of it when he dropped divorce papers on her desk. She has interesting stories to tell about it. All 3 are great.

I've started doing things I liked to do before all this happened too, it's slow going, but GAL for sure. Even starting reading and writing again. Another goal was to slip a yoga class in here and there, but have been so busy I've not been able to work it in.

The sleep is puzzling, taking herbal supplements at times, and Sominex when I need a bigger hit. When my mind is somewhat clear, I wake up, heart racing, legs hot/cold. Then begins the restless tossing and turning.

W is still training for her big race, Iron Man -- 15-20 hours a week of training. Working lots of hours at work too. I've stopped looking at her social media pages so I am not sure what else she is up to.

Me - Mid 40's
W - Mid 40's
Married 20
No kids
BD - 7/2015
ILYB...
Moved out 2 days later
Suspect EA
J
jjal Offline OP
OP Offline
J
I guess WAW/WW/MLC has gone dark. Last contact was an email last Wednesday. Tomorrow is anniversary of our 1st date, I wonder if I should even reach out and mention it tomorrow.

Me - Mid 40's
W - Mid 40's
Married 20
No kids
BD - 7/2015
ILYB...
Moved out 2 days later
Suspect EA
J
jjal Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Life and love doesn't conform to our schedules. Think I'll just let the anniversary of our 1st date go silent. Sadly.

Me - Mid 40's
W - Mid 40's
Married 20
No kids
BD - 7/2015
ILYB...
Moved out 2 days later
Suspect EA
J
jjal Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Just received a card from her parents, they now know. It was very sad. So, I guess it's all real right now.

Me - Mid 40's
W - Mid 40's
Married 20
No kids
BD - 7/2015
ILYB...
Moved out 2 days later
Suspect EA
A
A
I'm sorry, J. It really does hurt. Keep venting here, among friends. We can definitely commiserate with you.

Me: 48 H: 50 - Married 21 - 3-S: 29,19,19 2-D: 27,26
BD: 08/2015 - D filed & OW disc: 09/2015

"Surrender to What Is, Let Go of What Was, Have Faith in What Will Be." -S Ricotti
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard