Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
C
C
Originally Posted By: Rick1963
She is perfect as is. We (her other dads) really love her to pieces. She put a little candle of love and hope in our lives. She is special. Nothing wrong with her at all.

And you? You need to live. You ex is an idiot f...him. dont waste your energy on him.

G live it....hard

OH YEA - I so much agree!!

Me-70, D37,S36
R
R
Little G is adorable, smart as a whip, notices everything. But your ex is breaking her self confidence into bits. We were reading a book together, about the regeneration of a tree after the WWII bombings in Japan, can you believe she would even choose a book like that which was WAY above the comprehension level of a 7 year old, and every time she had trouble sounding out a word, she would say how stupid or dumb she is. Broke my heart.

I think G needs lots of encouragement and words of affirmation, bolstering. And maybe a puppy smile I hope you're able to get her back with a good therapist again who will give her some tools to counteract your ex's negativity in her life. Never thought I'd have sympathy for the devil, but his poor OW-W probably needs some therapy too -- karma train pulled into her station big time LOL

Linda

Me 65, Ex 64
M 38 y
2 adult S, 4 G-Kids
MLC 11/07
BD 12/09
D 3/14
Dating nice guy 7/14
Engaged to nice guy 12/17
G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Originally Posted By: Rick1963
She is perfect as is. We (her other dads) really love her to pieces. She put a little candle of love and hope in our lives. She is special. Nothing wrong with her at all.

And you? You need to live. You ex is an idiot f...him. dont waste your energy on him.

G live it....hard

I think I'm gonna cry, rick! And I know she's going to fine because of all the people that do show her love in her life. We both really feel loved by you guys. I'm living as hard as I can considering. Life is worth actually living and the douche will never stope me from that.

Linda, It saddens me when she says those things. She is so smart and won't try new things in fear of failure. It breaks my heart. But today was amazing. I got her to try a kids kickboxing class at my gym. She was really scared ( probably because the same teacher who taught the kids class, taught me right before and it was torture, lol). She tried to back out, but I encouraged her. I was so proud. She did so good, not only nailing the drills and combos, but listening and not giving up. The other kids were wearing down, but she gave it her all. She was so proud at the end and loved it. I'm going to sign her up after cheerleading is over ( because games and classes are on Saturdays). I told ex a few months ago so he could pay half and refused because he said it was " my thing". I told him that I wasn't asking him to pay for my classes. But because it was something I'm interested in, he didn't want to pay. Ass. But I think he will now.

Wii, match guy and I have been sending a message back and forth each day. I really enjoy talking to him. I'm waiting for him to ask me out already!

Funny online dating story. A guy sends me a very nice message. A divorced dad of 2 pre teen girls. I look at his pics and there is on of a bathroom selfie in nothing but a towel, VERY low slung with a potion that read " I know it's cheesy, but it seems like a guys have this pic in their profiles". Automatic turn off for me. And I don't think a dad of 2 daughters should have a pic like that on the internet! So I actually replied. I said he sent me a lovely message but, just because other guys have a half naked pic in their profile, doesn't mean he should. I told him it is not to be judgmental but as a mom to a daughter I cannot date a guy who has himself half naked on the internet. He never replied, but it seems he took my advice and took the pic down. Imagine if his daughter's had found that?!?! So, I feel like I did a good deed.

Tonight I'm hanging out with my 2 fav girls who rearranged my furniture to build a fort:)

W
W
Why don't you ask him? If you're ready, go for it. You don't want to be stuck with a no action chatter who just builds up your hopes and then disappears! Been there, done that.

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
R
R
I agree with Wii. Ask the dude out for coffee. He may just be shy. I had a hard time asking women to go out with me when younger. No shame in it really. You can always blame auto correct lol.

M 53
D 20
Separated 6/22/11 moved out 10/24
Together 26 yrs
Married 16
W Filed for D 7/21/11
Served 9/6/11
D final 8/28/12

“Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be.”

John Wooden

K
kml Offline
K
No no no!!!!! Wth are you people thinking? NEVER go out with the guys with the almost-naked selfies!!!

I don't care how "nice" he sounded, his picture is signalling what he's interested in, and it's not a real relationship.

Pics like that are a definite NO GO sign. Immediately cross off your list unless you are just looking for casual sex yourself. Especially when the towel is all the way down to their pubic bone lol.

kml #2593716 08/02/15 10:06 PM
R
R
Kml not the naked guy. The other one. The shy dressed one she likes. Lol

M 53
D 20
Separated 6/22/11 moved out 10/24
Together 26 yrs
Married 16
W Filed for D 7/21/11
Served 9/6/11
D final 8/28/12

“Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be.”

John Wooden

K
kml Offline
K
Lol---okay then. I thought y'all had lost your minds for a minute there!

kml #2593726 08/02/15 10:31 PM
W
W
I'm the naked guy!

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
yeah, I would definitely not be dating naked guy.....

Wii, you might want to take down those pics....just sayin'

Nice guy seemed to have disappeared. Well, I haven't hear from him since last Thursday. Perhaps he went on vacation, or whatever. Not really worrying about it. I just really hate online dating with all the stupidness that comes along with it. And maybe I would have asked him out for coffee, but honestly, I finally want someone to pursue ME. Some people get pretty lucky and don't have to go through all the crap first and are pretty lucky finding someone rather quickly. I still don't have the time on my hands to weed through all the frogs. I had given up when this guy had come along. Time and money are two places I am lacking in these days. Everything else is pretty abundant.

Cheerleading season had begun. My busiest time of the year:)

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard