Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
H
H
I would also document this.

Leaving a 15 year old with an 8, 6 and 3 year old is probably not appropriate.

Document it, date it, list the times, and that you had to leave work to care for your children. Document any other lapses in her parental duties. If and when a D comes, you present this to your lawyer.

Just my .02 cents

Just a thought.

Was made a better person by DB'ers
H
HurtJef Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Vent::

So after hanging up on me, i get a text from WW saying.....In the docs now. getting blood work done.

Ignored

T14 M5
SD15,D8,S6,D3
"Not Happy" 12/11/14
EA discovered 2/11/15
MC started 2/17/15
MC "put on hold" 4/3/15
W IC started 4/5/15
PA admitted 5/7/15
WW moves out 5/8/15
WW gets her own place 7/15/15
H
HurtJef Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Journaling

My ww called me and was very emotional about her doctors appt.

She said she has to have surgury to remove a fatty bump in her back.
She also said that she has been bruising very easily lately and they did a blood test. The doctor seemed very concerned she said. She gets the results back tomorrow.

I validated her feelings while trying not to freak out myself. I told her not to worry until she hears from the doctor.
I told her to let me know if she needed anything.

It was very hard not to act like a worried H. But I wasn't insensitive to her emotions. The last thing I want is for her to have serious health issues. I love her and don't want anything bad to happen to her.

Any ideas on how to handle this going forward. Of course her health is more important than the DBing. And I am very worried about her.

Last edited by HurtJef; 07/29/15 09:03 PM.

T14 M5
SD15,D8,S6,D3
"Not Happy" 12/11/14
EA discovered 2/11/15
MC started 2/17/15
MC "put on hold" 4/3/15
W IC started 4/5/15
PA admitted 5/7/15
WW moves out 5/8/15
H
HurtJef Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Struggling today emotionally

Guess i was due for a day like this as they have been less and less frequent.

Heard "tears in heaven" on the radio today and it triggered me tailspinning.

Oh well.....moving forward.

T14 M5
SD15,D8,S6,D3
"Not Happy" 12/11/14
EA discovered 2/11/15
MC started 2/17/15
MC "put on hold" 4/3/15
W IC started 4/5/15
PA admitted 5/7/15
WW moves out 5/8/15
S
S
Quote:
Heard "tears in heaven" on the radio today and it triggered me tailspinning.

It's very much like losing a loved on in death. Songs, particular scenes in a movie, book titles, pictures, even tv commercials can trigger those emotions.

Grieving hurts, but you live through it and eventually begin to feel better. Others here know what you are going through, and will support you.

Be good to yourself today.

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
H
HurtJef Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Thank you Sandi.

I always look forward to reading your words of advice and encouragement. You really are such a valuable asset to us LBHs.

T14 M5
SD15,D8,S6,D3
"Not Happy" 12/11/14
EA discovered 2/11/15
MC started 2/17/15
MC "put on hold" 4/3/15
W IC started 4/5/15
PA admitted 5/7/15
WW moves out 5/8/15
H
HurtJef Offline OP
OP Offline
H
I found this longer version of the Hedge of Thorns prayer on another site.

I kinda like it and will start using it

Hedge Prayer for Return of a Wayward Spouse

Trusting in the promise that whatever we ask the Father in Jesus’ name He will do, I now approach You Father with confidence in Our Lord’s words and in Your infinite power and love for me and for my husband/wife and with the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God, the Blessed Apostles Peter and Paul, Blessed Archangel Michael, the guardian angels of myself and ( spouse name), with all the saints and angels of heaven, and Holy in the power of His blessed Name, ask you Father to send forth Your Spirit to convict (spouse) and to allow him/her to see any and all wrongs that he/she has done and how they offend Your infinite goodness.

Father I ask in sorrow, knowing that You do not intrude upon free will, but that You can give Divine Influence like You did with Hosea’s wife, that You send a hedge of thorns and wall around (spouse) so that he/she cannot find the paths that lead him/her away from me and our marriage, and though he/she shall pursue his/her infidelity and lifestyle, he/she will not overtake them, practice improper lifestyles or be able to engage in sin,; though he/she shall seek sin, he/she shall not find sin ; that no matter what path or what sin he/she seeks he/she shall not find satisfaction or happiness until he/she returns to me, where he/she may then be taught by Your Holy Spirit the true meaning of marriage and sexuality and to be a good and loving wife/husband, and to know the ways of righteousness and true manhood/womanhood.

Father, I am powerless against these spiritual forces and recognize my utter dependence on You and Your power. Look with mercy upon me and upon my husband/wife. Do not look upon our sins, O Lord; rather, look at the sufferings of your Beloved Son and see the Victim who’s bitter passion and death has reconciled us to You. By the victory of the cross, protect us from all evil and rebuke any evil spirits who are attacking or influencing us in any way. Send them back to Hell and place a wall of protection around this marriage. Send your Holy Angels to watch over us and protect us.

Heavenly Father, I ask You, in your beloved son's name, to soften (spouse) heart towards me so that he/she can forgive me for the things that have made him/her bitter towards me, and see that we are one flesh in your name and belong together. I ask that You replace that bitterness with feelings of love and longing and with an understanding of his/her place by my side. I ask that You give me the strength to show him/her that I am a different person and will love him/her the way he/she needs to be loved.

“Heavenly Father, I ask You in the Name and through the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, to rebuke and bind satan and his minions and hindering spirits on assignment against my husband/wife, the rebuilding of this marriage and against this family. I ask that You send your laborers and harvesters to show (spouse) the right way home and that (spouse) will accept their council. Again, I ask You to build a “hedge of thorns” around my husband/wife, so that nothing but the power and truth of Your Holy Spirit can enter. I pray that through this hedge of thorns, that any other possible or potential lover will lose interest and depart running away and not be found or sought after. I pray that any potential lover suddenly become ugly and disgusting in (spouse) sight as all sin is ugly and disgusting in Your sight -and that none will compare to the beauty of his/her own mate, me, his/her wife/husband, as Your Bride the Church is to You.

I base this prayer on Your Word which says:

“For the Lord, the God of Israel, says: I hate divorce & marital separation and him who covers his garment with violence.” (Malachi 2:16 AMP); “but if {they} do divorce, let {them}…..be reconciled…” (1Cor7:10-11 AMP); and live in accordance with Ephesians 5:21-33, one in flesh and one with Christ for we are His body, the Church, and His Bride; because we were created as “…one flesh” in the beginning. (Genesis 2:24); for You command that “what God has joined together, let man not separate, put asunder or divide.” (Matthew 19:6 NIV).

Heavenly Father, I plead the blood of Jesus, my divine Savior, around my husband/wife's waywardness so that his/her adulterous fog is lifted and all evil and ungodly forces flee from this situation and (spouse) returns to me, his/her wife/husband. I plead the blood of my Lord Jesus around (affair partner) so that he/she realizes the wrong in what he/she is doing to my family in concert with (spouse) and shall leave my husband/wife's life forever and lose interest so that he/she will return to me, his/her wife/husband, who will love him/her until the end of my days.

I stand upon the promises and precepts of Your Word as it is written that the Father may be glorified in and through the Son. In Jesus’ Name I ask it in faith believing.

Father, all of these things I ask in the most holy name of Jesus Christ, Your Son. Thank you, Father, for hearing my prayer. I love You, I worship You, I thank You and I trust in You. Amen.

T14 M5
SD15,D8,S6,D3
"Not Happy" 12/11/14
EA discovered 2/11/15
MC started 2/17/15
MC "put on hold" 4/3/15
W IC started 4/5/15
PA admitted 5/7/15
WW moves out 5/8/15
H
HurtJef Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Well... Gal plans with a friend fell through.

Came home...ran on the treadmill...grilled a steak and had a beer.
Gonna do some reading before bed.

House is so quiet without my lovely kids around as WW has them tonight and tomorrow night. Pretty lonely around here and I am feeling pretty down. I guess I have too much time to be in my own head.

No contact with Ww today which is good but I kinda was hoping to hear if she heard back from her doctor. No news is good news I guess.

Today was just not my day emotionally. Tomorrow will be better I know it. Going out to dinner with some buddies from work. Then the kids come home saturday til tuesday! Miss them buggers.

Last edited by HurtJef; 07/31/15 12:45 AM.

T14 M5
SD15,D8,S6,D3
"Not Happy" 12/11/14
EA discovered 2/11/15
MC started 2/17/15
MC "put on hold" 4/3/15
W IC started 4/5/15
PA admitted 5/7/15
WW moves out 5/8/15
D
D
Bummer that your plans fell through and you're having a tough one. I hate those nights where the empty house just echoes. Sometimes on those nights I just find something to do around the house or watch some movie or tv show that I would never get to enjoy with STBX or the kids around.

As far as your W's health stuff, walk a fine line. Show that you care but don't overdo it. You were fired from all of your roles as a H.

Me:35 W:30
D:4 S:1
Bomb: 01/08/15, discovered EA & PA
In House Separation: 01/14/15
W moves out: 04/05/15
I tell OM's W about A: 04/15/15
W serves D papers: 06/19/15
Mediation: 09/16/15
D final: 12/01/15
H
HurtJef Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Def,

Yeah, it happens. Most of my friends are married as well with kids so it is to be expected.

I've been reading up on the boards off and on tonight in between catching up on some dvr stuff on tv. I can't state enough how much everyone on these forums help me.

It feels like a club, everyone is so supportive.

As far as my WW's health stuff, I won't overdo it. While she was telling me her issues, I had Sandi's rules running through my head. It was just interesting that she immediately called me to talk about it. I guess it is script and that's how I looked at it. I just told her that I was sure it will be fine and not to worry until she talks to the doc again. I left it at that.

T14 M5
SD15,D8,S6,D3
"Not Happy" 12/11/14
EA discovered 2/11/15
MC started 2/17/15
MC "put on hold" 4/3/15
W IC started 4/5/15
PA admitted 5/7/15
WW moves out 5/8/15
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis