Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
V
V
How is my lovely Pink?

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

P
Pink17 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Thanks Toots, Jim and V, you guys were all right.

I am at the barber shop with S17. His hair is really nice. He is a 6'1" and is very thin. Has a natural curly brown hair with some natural yellow highlights. Looking more and more like a British band boy. Love it!!!

Regarding my bloody XH. I am giving up on the whole friendly, understanding XW. I met him last saturday, at a nice park.

H is still the same selfish and arrogant person. It's all about him. And I see he is getting worse.

He does not see what he is doing or saying. It's actually sad to see he is so far gone that I don't have much hope he will ever be the same person he was before.

H is covered with lyes. His life is still a mess. He has problems at work. He says he has personal problems and R problems.

He still says he loves me not only as a mother of his children but as a woman. And yet his actions show that he wants the D.

He wrote me a good buy letter on 7/15/15 and after that a lot happen.

I had a lot of disappointment, mainly because the kids. XH will pay a heavy price and I am actually glad I am not him.

Need to go but will post more specifics later, including his letter.

I am also taking a different direction in my life. I decide to live for myself and my kids.

Love
Pink

Pink17
S22,19 and 16
D:8/5/2015

S
S
Hi Pink, I'm sorry to hear that. I also want you to remember that MLC is ALL about selfishness. And as you acknowledge, your H isn't in a great place right now. He's trying different things to make his life better. But the thing is he doesn't really feel any better.

From what you post, you are still reacting angrily towards him (which I truly understand BTW.) But bear in mind, it is also possible for you to be 'distantly loving' towards him and accept what is happening for now, but move forward with your own life - leaving the door open a tiny chink - but not putting your own life on hold.

That said, I haven't read what you are yet to post...

Take care lovely P xx

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
R
R
Hi Pink I'll wait to read your post later but I will echo what Toots has said

Your H is in selfish mode and that won't change quickly. Your biggest problem is you love H and you can't just turn that off. None of us can but detaching yourself from his mess maybe best for now

These times are sent to try us. We can only deal with each day as it comes Today seems like a very tough one so I'm sending positive thoughts your way

enjoy your time with S17 and remember how lucky you are to have him in your life

Take care. Rd

H
H
Hi Pink

Home you don't mind me stopping by.

I read a lot about MLC's believing getting out of M will solve all their sadness and problems, only to realise that it doesn't and the M was actually holding them together.

Hope you get some good luck soon.

M 45 W 52
SD22 S9 D8
BD 6 April 2015
Not living together 4 Dec 2015
P
Pink17 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Toots, you are so right...your words are wise and have a lot of meaning. Never mind the wounds, scars, tears, a constant pain in the stomach, the love and the hate that runs in my veins, the rocks that keep walking through, the storm will pass and I will stand tall because it's who I am.

I can be at the precipice, but I won't let go. I love life and no matter what happens today I believe there will be tomorrow.

This is indeed an overwhelming time for me and the boys, but as everything in life; we scream, we cry, we don't comb our hair in the morning or take off the PJ's, and all this just to realize that tomorrow is another day and we can smile and be happy again.

The reason I am pretty mad with him is because I still have a hard time accepting and understanding the MLC effect. Sometimes it sounds like a bunch of bull just to rainbow their way out of responsibility. But the experts say it is real, so who knows.

My lovely RD. If you at least would be a fly, you would see that thinking about you, your new shirts, the new helmet makes me smile. The contrast of you talking about your kiddos and my XH's disregard for his boys is something very powerful to show me that there are some men out there that actually can be good human beings.

You keep saying I love my XH, at some level I do, but the vase broke in too many places and IDK if there is any way to glue it together again. I am slowly letting go. Next week I may sign the D. I am a person of solutions and I do not like to hang on something for too long without getting it resolved. It has been too long already, too much pain, it is time to respect myself and think that I can have something better in my path as I decide to walk for and by myself.

You are holding my heart together and in place, you want or not, you believe or not, internet or not, you are my inspiration, my dream, my adventurous friend. You and many others in this board will say I am crazy and I hold to a ghost that is so, so far away, even my closest friends say that.

You know what? I am Cira and always said, who cares!!! It's my head, my life and my feelings and I don't give a damn for what anyone thinks. If it makes me happy, then be it.

You are yet my Guard Angel, sometimes at night I lay my head on my pillow and I image lying my head on your lap, and you put your hand on my hair and just say that I will be OK. Thanks RD!

Hi Huddy, thanks for stopping by. Sorry I am also kind of very selfish lately because I am not posting on other people's threads. I will be back, and I will try to support as many as I can the same way I am getting a awesome support in my time of need. Yes, that is the way it seems at least. H is even saying that he tough he was unhappy and now he is realizing that in 18 years together, he was never so unhappy, Go figure!!

I am still to post the goodbye letter I got and some other of XH's confessions. Right now, I despise the man he became.

Love,
Pink

Pink17
S22,19 and 16

R
R
Hi Pink. This is a really tough time for you and your boys. The positive is that you will all bond so much more because you have had to help each other through this.

The MLC thing is a difficult one. It's a real thing and there is a huge amount of info on the net about it and the problems it brings. This doesn't help you but maybe it can give you some explanation as to H's behaviour. Re the unhappiness he's feeling , that's from in him and nothing to do with you

Your way to kind with your words about me. Most guys would be exactly the same as I am You can see that with all the good guys on here that are prepared to soul search and become better men in order to save their Ms.

We have connected through this site and our similar history's re crazy bikers and a certain devilish nature. I was reading one of your posts a few weeks ago and it touched me You were very sad and I thought I wish I could fly over , meet you at the airport and just hug you for a few mins , tell you that this will be ok and you and the boys will be happy again. I looked up flights and only for the look of disappointment on your face when you saw me , stopped me booking !!!!!!!!!!

Seriously Pink , I would love to be there for you Once we got over the first few mins of laughing and crying we could put the world right over dinner and plenty of drinks It would be hard for you to resist my animal magnetism but you would just have to control yourself !!!!!! LOL

Life will be great for you again Pink and you and your boys will have great lives

Please take extra care Hugs and kisses. Rd xxxx

P
Pink17 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
What a hell RD, do you really believe that "the looks" is all what it counts?

Not at all RD, in my opinion there are good people and bad people. As a Christian I problem have some issues with some total different religions, but it is about it.

I am not 17 years old anymore. I can play like one, can laugh like one, can even dream and be devilish like one, it won't ever die inside of me, but my skin, my hair and a lot more is not 17 anymore.

There is no disappointment when the soul is beautiful RD. There is no disappointment when the feeling is clean.

I would love to pick you up at the airport, life is what we make of it, what we feel and how we feel, what we offer with our open arms and how we offer it. It does not matter anything we look like, or the material values we have. It helps to get by a little easier, but it is all gone if there is no love, respect, understanding, gentleness.

So come by, let me know when I need to be at the DIA and I will be there no matter what. I can even drive on snow storms.

Love,
Pink

Pink17
S22,19 and 16

P
P
I really love reading the posts between you and RD, Pink.

They give me hope!

Big hugs to you both,

PP

M 39 W 36
T5 M3
BD - 1/15 Separated - Same Day
Served 9/15
D finalized 6/17
V
V
Indeed PP, I feel the same!

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard