Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
S
Strongr Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Cadet,

Good morning. Ok, just have to do that. It [censored] that I have to put aside my feelings of love and see how distant and hard she is trying to move on or keep me out. The uncertainty of not know what the future holds for us as a family is hurtful and sad.

Damn, she and the kids are the love of my life and I feel like I'm a failure. Yup, feeling sorry for myself and I know I have to get my confidence back. Question is how?

C
C
Originally Posted By: fdu
I know I have to get my confidence back.
Question is how?

Well the advantage with this is that DB'ing can help work on YOU.

So a goal is = get my confidence back.
What will that look like?
How will it feel?
What small steps can you take to head you in that direction?

I think GAL is also involved, IMHO.

Me-70, D37,S36
A
A
I've found that dressing better, eating better, doing more interesting things and meeting new people are great first steps to regaining confidence!

T
T
Azzork is right! Get your confidence back! Become the best version of you!

Me44 H47
M22 T28
D23 S17

F
F
She said that just didn't want to see me and that it was not good for the kids and myself to get mislead since she and they are transitioning into a different life away from me.

Originally Posted By: Cadet
Are you getting access to your kids?
If not have you seen a lawyer?

Don't let her take your kids away from you.

You didn't answer this. Is she denying you from seeing the kids completely and just removing you from their lives? Its not her decision to "transition" the kids out of your life, you have every right to see them as she does. When was the last time you physically seen them?

Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be
S
Strongr Offline OP
OP Offline
S
No I'm not being denied to see them. They live about 2 hours from me. I saw the kids when I got back into town last weekend.

Now that I distancing myself from her and detaching to make a better me.

I can't help but think...what if she doesn't care or come back and if she meant it when she said we are done?

I know it sounds weak, but I don't know what is in her head or mind.

C
C
I don't know what is in her head or mind.

Have faith - neither does she!

Me-70, D37,S36
S
Strongr Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thanks Cadet. It's just a scary thought to go on without us as a family. The issues I know can be resolved.

She doesn't act like shes confused. She says she has a plan and is going forward with it. She doesn't seem to have feelings or isn't showing any kids of emotion. She is blocking them with the wall she said she put up.

I
I
It may be like that for quite sometime, that's why you really need to detach and GAL, it will get easier but there will be bumps on the road, that's why 180s are so important, so you can become, INDEPENDENT and CONFIDENT in YOURSELF!!!

Do what's best for YOU and your kids, let her fall, let her stumble and don't pick her up, she will come to you if SHE needs you, it has always been HER choice to be with you, not yours.

Its really hard to detach, we are all doing it with you, we are all here for each other, so feel free to vent, send us a message, etc. But leave her ALONE!!!

M35 W33 S14 D12
M14
ILYBNILWY 07/14
BD 7/14
S 5/15

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"
S
Strongr Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thank You ILYNOT. I appreciate it.

I got to trust the system and have faith that it will all be of growth for love and family.

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard