Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
B
B
My husband has left twice for the same woman..i haven't had time to update my own sitch but me and his parents have tried telling him this is evil and he thinks he is in love with this woman but the Devil is using her as temptation..him leaving the first time lead me to going to church with his parents and reading the bible and I will probably get baptized soon but the more we mention God to him or that he's throwing his soul away or anything about religion and what's really going on the madder he gets and he tells her everything we say and she's not the brightest person..we *me,his parents,brother,our daughters,people from church,etc.* are all praying for him to get away from her and for him to realize what is really going on and what he has done and thrown away among other things..this is all in God's hands and all we can really do is pray our bootys off and hold on for time and God to take care of our situations

Me-30 H/STBX-32
Daughters-10,7,18 months
M-9 years T-11 years
A few BD's since 2011
H left-March 16,2015
H came back-June 6,2015
Kicked husband out BC he was still seeing OW-June 26,2015
D
dmbfan Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Sleepless night obsessing over this past weekend..I know it does me no good I know i'm not supposed to but before I suspected and now I know for sure....and now I know just how messed up she has gotten not just because of the lying and going somewhere else thing but the son thing is a shining light on something isn't right.

S
S
Here is the link about help for a LBH who has a WW. It leads to about three threads. Please read it. Some replies from others may have gotten off the subject a bit, but if you will read my posts, I think many of your questions may be answered in that first thread.

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2545554#Post2545554

You may have to go to the library, or some private place, to finish reading the book.

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
D
dmbfan Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Thanks sandi. I'm on thread 2 of the post above, it sure has a LOT of replies!!

Surprisingly I'm so much calmer than you think I would be?

B
B
Sorry if my comment seemed off topic I noticed his comment about religion and Satan and was just trying to help

Me-30 H/STBX-32
Daughters-10,7,18 months
M-9 years T-11 years
A few BD's since 2011
H left-March 16,2015
H came back-June 6,2015
Kicked husband out BC he was still seeing OW-June 26,2015
D
dmbfan Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted By: barbie7
Sorry if my comment seemed off topic I noticed his comment about religion and Satan and was just trying to help

No problem,, I just feel like i'm floundering right now. you know?

S
S
Quote:

Barbie, I sent a reply to Prowl's thread. It's a long post, but I invite you to read it if you're interested.

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
S
S
Quote:
Surprisingly I'm so much calmer than you think I would be?

You may be in shock. Everyone is a little different in how they respond.

D
dmbfan Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted By: sandi2

You may be in shock. Everyone is a little different in how they respond.

You are of course right I think that must be it.

So update for the day still trying to implement sandi's 37 steps, on chapter 12 of DR and almost done with thread 3 of the LBH and WW

Since returning from her "trip" this last weekend she has been calling and texting me quite frequently (I'm ensuring I don't initiate) as well as physical contact...etc. I know this is normal in the waves of WW's and I have hopes but not high hopes. I have my ideal what would happen next but know that it isn't the most likely outcome.

My guess is this last weekend and the sons injury really shook her up BUT she is still maintaining limited contact with the OM so I know it isn't "over" I'm going to lawyer up before I say anything about this past weekend to her so I have all my ducks in a row before doing anything else. This weekend she legitimately went to see a doctor last night in DC (I say that because one of my stepsons is going so no way they would detour to FL for that one).

Detach detach detach is all I can say. I feel like sometimes when I'm talking to her I am almost like watching a movie of us talking if that makes sense. I keep thinking what is her angle in this conversation? I feel like a spectator in our interactions. When I first told my parents about our upcoming separation my dad said something like "don't let her pop your balloon, don't let yourself be that balloon to begin with"

Thanks to everyone will update again soon.

D
dmbfan Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Finished the DR book last night, will start to reread steps 1 through 5 this week. Finished the newcomber to LBH and WW threads.

I'm not sure if I feel more confident after reading the thread or just defeated...breathe....

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard