Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
R
Rouky Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Shall we try to create a "stupid proof pill" Shotgun, and make loads of money :-)?
Saw SIL today who told me that H said he loves his freedom! I said no brainer here as he only have to look after himself, while everyday I have to look after 4 people ( including me and my dog!)

It did hurt but not as long as I thought it'd be.

S
S
Stupid Proof 90mg. We are on to something! Thanks for the chuckle. Of course he loves his freedom. My W does as well. She has struggled a little with having S13 away from her half of the time. I know it is tough having to look after four people but God will bless you for it. You are also doing your part to show your children that we should care for one another and give of ourselves. While hard, I have been very blessed in caring for others. Have you been able to detach from H or go dark and how has he responded to that. Some days I see that my W responds positively to my detachment but then I will hear more stories of her flirting with older wealthy men at the bars. Stay true to yourself and always look and act your best. There is something about you that your H found very attractive. And if he doesn't care then someone who will appreciate you will.

M:53 W:47 M:15 years. S:18 S's: 30 & 28 from previous marriage. BD: 3/14 Divorced January 17.
R
Rouky Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Love the name of the pill :-). Are you sure 90mg will be enough? :-)

I haven't gone dark because of our kids. I am not too sure about the detachment on my H, but for me I feel a weight of my shoulder. At the moment he is away with them (1st time ever), and I was surprised to get a phone call from them as wasn't expecting it.

Took the opportunity to clear one room in the house, and couldn't believe how much things my kids have!

S
S
You are funny! Our kids do have too much. I guess we just want them to have it all. Not sure how healthy that is. Is it hard for them to be away from you and do they ever stay over night with H? I have always had a tough time when my children slept in another house even when they would stay with a friend. Definitely something that I have to get healthier about. My W called today to discuss S13 going to his cousin's birthday party tomorrow but she was asking a lot of questions about my health. In the state that I am in it makes it hard to detach. I just have to be strong.

M:53 W:47 M:15 years. S:18 S's: 30 & 28 from previous marriage. BD: 3/14 Divorced January 17.
R
Rouky Offline OP
OP Offline
R
This is the first time since their birth that they have been away from me. From what I gather they are having a good time with their dad. Funny enough I trust him.

I know it's hard to detach. It has been 4 months since I kicked him out, and I'm just learning to detach. It's a case of trials and errors, it will come in time for you.

That is a good sign that your wife asked about your health. I think the feelings are still there, but (only my guess) the butterfly spark is gone. Just my opinion Shotgun.

That's what I'm working on: getting the butterfly feeling back into my H. How I'm doing it? Becoming myself again before I was a mother and a wife. It might work, it might not, but I'm fine with it.

S
S
I am becoming myself befor M as well even going back to the job that I had when I met W. Not sure if my wife has any feelings toward me. All I can feel from her is disgust. Anyway I am having fun and spending a lot of quality time with S13 and my family. Just got asked to play guitar for a couple of gigs. W wouldn't even let me play guitar in her presence. I trust W with my son as well. I know that she would protect him with her life but I still have the instinct to keep him safe especially at night. I guess I will get used to it.

R
Rouky Offline OP
OP Offline
R
That is good news for the job. Well done :-)! Excellent news about you going to play in a group!

On my side nothing new. Girls are having a good time. I'm still busy doing a full house clean!

S
S
My sisters have offered to clean house for me. A very nice offer. Could you explain the butterfly spark to me?

R
Rouky Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Take upon the offer, and take your S out. For me the butterfly sparks is when I can't stop smiling like an idiot. My heart rate goes fast, and that in my stomach I can fill a tickle. Hope it does make sense.

How is it going for you?

Been surprised today, got phone call and pictures from my kids. Not much conversation with H, but had no expectation. Was wondering if he was doing it on purpose to hurt me as when I go away to see family I send him pics. He always told me that it hurt him, but again it was his choice not to come with us.

S
S
How long do your kids stay with their dad? Is he a good dad? Do you worry about their safety when they are away? I think your husband will be in shock when you move on without him. I'm seeing a little emotion from W from my detachment. Not going to let it impact any of my actions though. I'll soon have my financial house in order and I will file for divorce. Not sure how W will react but in one of her rants she said that maybe we would divorce for five years and then re-marry.
That isn't going to happen. Have you spoken with your H of divorce? How did he respond? Lastly you do realize that none of the shortcomings your husband has placed on you are real don't you? His wayward activity is about him, with your contribution being that you didn't realize that he needed something else in your marriage.

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard