Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2583205 06/29/15 08:40 PM
P
Prowl Offline OP
OP Offline
P
I've done some investigating and have figured out who one of my wife's affairs could be. They have been co-workers for years and he was never a threat because he was always "happily married". This man has been coming over to my home and my kids don't like it. After I asked my W about him the very next day him and his wife blocked me from Facebook.

He has been right under my nose the whole time. My wife went on a trip and she told me this man and "his wife" happened to be on the flight too... She told me later she was skipping my sons Dr. appt to go have lunch with this man "and his wife". She knew I wouldn't suspect him.

I am being told to call this man's wife and ask her questions pertaining to the facts that I know. Find out if she really was with him all the times my W met with him.

What should I do? What should I say to her? I'm sure my W has told her I'm a lose cannon and crazy.

BD Oct 2014
S Dec 2014
D filed Feb 20, 2015
D on hold as money ran out for attorneys and the marital home's future is up in the air

D18
S17
S15
S13
S11
S8
S
S
Hi Prowl

I wouldn't contact OMW until or unless you have some more conclusive evidence. You risk causing a great deal of hurt on a hunch.

Are you able to get some more intel to inform yourself?

Have a look at Defacto's thread in newcomers. He decided to tell OMW about the A. It was a little while ago now, so you'll need to scroll back a couple of months.

If you post some more about your sitch, we can maybe help some more. Has your W had multiple A's then?

Last edited by Toots; 06/30/15 06:13 PM.

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
M
M
Since you are already into the D process can you tell us what got you to D in the first place? What are your intentions concerning the D? Who file the D?

Me:49 W:45
M:19 T:22
EA confirmed and ended 8/2014
S:19,17 D:9,5

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard