toots,
Thank you, yes i did notice how almost everything was removed from the VETS. Sometimes it is just so hard to keep things bottled up and suppressed when others are pushing your buttons. But i do believe that you are correct, when you say that contact needs to be at a bare minimum and on a pure business level from here on out. I kind of forgot what it's like to actually communicate with her. It has been almost 2 months since we had a conversation until this week of course. Luckily things have been much better for me since coming to terms with the fact i will be Divorced. It’s heart breaking to think about sometimes but it is what it is. After that rough conversation we had she began to threaten me with not seeing the dogs anymore. I decided that i was going to talk with her when i dropped them off and try and get a pulse on what is going on. She agreed to talk with me, at first she was filled with rude comments, but as we talked she lost a lot of her attitude. I asked her straight forward, what was going on. She made some comments about assumptions she had of me. I just validated her feelings and did my best not to defend my stance. By the end she agreed that i could still see the dogs, and she apologized for being rude lately. We hugged and i got in my truck and left. she did not cry our entire conversation but It broke my heart to see her sobbing in the vehicle as i drove away but what more can i do. She has filed for D, I often wonder to myself, if she wanted to come back; could I ever take her back. I know i love her with all of my heart, and wish things could be different; but could i trust her again, that is the million dollar question. But it is all for nothing anyhow as she still continues on her path with OM.

RysingMan

Me:31 W:29
T:8 M:4
D bomb: 10/2014
S 1/2015