Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
G
G
Joe,

Good for you! Hugs from little peeps are awesome aren't they? I must have missed something as I didn't know about your STBX conducting the sexay times on the phone. I just sort of wonder about some of these antics.....

I know these weeks will be a challenge, however, use the time to have some fun and rejuvenate. I'll be in the car today with 3 kids, the x inlaws, and a hamster blasting NKOTB and Backstreet Boys. D10 considers this "classic" rock. Ha!!

Hang in there. You are doing fab! Oh, and btw..maybe only a slight southern accent for moi. I have a very southern real name and I was a voice over artist for years. I do chuckle though because I have clients who call to say they just like to hear my voice. I'll take any compliment:)Makes my day!

Last edited by Georgiabelle; 07/17/15 03:29 PM.

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
Rope dropped Cirque du Soleil style
D final 9-9-14
"Some people are born on 3rd base and go through life thinking they hit a triple." Barry Switzer
J
Joe46 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Belle! I LOVE HUGS FROM MY KIDS!! D12 was not a big hugger until her mom started alienating herself. Now I get hugs all the time! S7 is gives lots of hugs.

Yes STBX started that phone sex job over a year ago. There were many fights over it. I did not like it. Our last talk we had, I restated my boundary. I do not want to be in a marriage with a wife that does phone sex for money and do not want to share my W with other men. She took that as I don't want anything to do with her! LOL! Funny how they turn things around!

So, car trip with 3 kids sounds fun! X in laws, a tad uncomfortable, but is nice they are going with you! Hamster? LOL! Backstreet boys!! Come on BELLE!! That is funny your D considers that classic rock! Classic POP sounds better! Although I would argue about the classic part!!

I actually think this time to myself will be good also. 4 weeks, I could do a heck of a road trip!! Stop Sandi's for some good converstaion and I guess some house cleaning? Stop by your place for some A game humor and housework and cleaning your car too I guess! Somehow figure out how to visit V for some TEA!! Oh that was good!! And stop back by Belle's for some more A game humor and take in the "shizzle" vibes!! Oh what a trip that would be!!

Slight southern accent!! Sounds just PEACHY!! Get it "Georgia Peach"!! LOL! I like slight southern! I am a huge sucker for a nice voice on the phone! There are a couple women, that work at some of the wholesalers that we order from, that I call in orders to. Those nice women voices make you forget why you called as soon as they answer!!

Have a fun trip! Make sure the hamster doesn't cook in the car!! smile

Me:44
EXW 44
Wonderful Children
M11, T14
BD 6/14
OM Confirmed
Divorce Final 2/25/16
"It works if you work it!"

V
V
Joe

How about a boat trip?

I am sure we could go to Lapland and have Santa type tea, would love to meet the kids.

Georgia something you would consider?

Next year I am planning to do the Essential experience I can't afford it this year but it sounds amazing. And strongly recommended by a couple of the Vets. That's vaguely in the USA.

Joe, I really like the sound of all of those hugs with the kids. Absolutely 100% connection.

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 07/17/15 11:25 PM.

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

J
Joe46 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Originally Posted By: Vanilla
Joe

How about a boat trip?

I am sure we could go to Lapland and have Santa type tea, would love to meet the kids.

Georgia something you would consider?

Next year I am planning to do the Essential experience I can't afford it this year but it sounds amazing. And strongly recommended by a couple of the Vets. That's vaguely in the USA.

Joe, I really like the sound of all of those hugs with the kids. Absolutely 100% connection.

V

I was thinking about the boat trip thing also! BUT I just got done watching Shark Week a couple weeks ago!! Kinda like when the movie JAWS came out, everyone was scared to go in the water!! Heck I think I was scared to take a bath!! Thought some shark was going to come up the drain hole!! LOL!!

OK, now I am curious, Santa type tea? Lapland sounds like a stripper bar!! Is this the WILD side of V?? Why would you take me to a stripper bar V? Oh wait, maybe because I am single now?? LOL!!! If Lapland is not a stripper bar, it should be!! What an awesome name!!

Well here is an update on me, kids left yesterday. frown It was very hard. D12 cried alot. S7 doesn't understand what is going on. He was very upset. Gave me lots of hugs. I am counting down the days till they come back. Dog was looking for the kids last night. She usually takes turns sleeping with them. So I am "bachin" it for a while!! Got lots of things to get done around the house. I will play alot of golf! Probably do some fishing!!

Is it weird that I felt no emotions when I saw STBXW?? I was more hurt for my kids. I did not feel uncomfortable, angry, hurt, sad or anything. I was polite and helpful loading the kids stuff. I hurt for my children, but that was all. COULD THIS MEAN THAT I AM DETACHED?? smile

EXW 44
Wonderful Children
M11, T14
BD 6/14
OM Confirmed
Divorce Final 2/25/16

J
Joe46 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
I am going to vent on here! I am getting frustrated that D12 doesn't hardly talk to me since she left. When she was home, I would get texts all day. Now I don't get any and when I do get a reply, it is just a one word reply. She hardly talks to me on the phone at night when I call either. I know she texts her mom all the time when she was home. It kinda hurts my feelings. I thought they would miss me a little more. D21 sends me texts all the time checking on me. She knows I am missing the kids.

EXW 44
Wonderful Children
M11, T14
BD 6/14
OM Confirmed
Divorce Final 2/25/16

J
Joe46 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
I am done whining now! It is probably more that she is 12 and really only talks to her friends on the phone. But I still miss them. frown

I don't post very often on here because I don't feel that I have much to add to other peoples threads. I don't have alot of advice to give and my marriage is heading for divorce. I also think that I have a different sense of humor! Maybe a tad on the bad side some times, but I am that way. I have a raunchy sense of humor! I spend more time reading peoples threads than posting to them. I really don't know sometimes what I would have to offer them since I did not save my marriage. I also can have a "don't take any crap" kinda attitude sometimes and that may not be the best approach to certain situations.

But I am okay with it and I feel like I am a success story because I have changed. I have got my self confidence back with an added bonus. I can now look at myself and work on fixing myself also. I have now think that it is okay to make mistakes and that I am not perfect and I can learn from things. I can also change. I am able to look at things differently now. I owe it all to God and the people on this forum. And alot of self help books!! smile

So I just wanted to say thank you to all who have helped me along the way. Zues, Rip, Cadet, Bob, Sandi, Toots, GeorgiaBelle, and especially V!! And anyone else that has commented on my threads!!

EXW 44
Wonderful Children
M11, T14
BD 6/14
OM Confirmed
Divorce Final 2/25/16

V
V
Joe

Lapland is where Santa lives, maybe it's because of Mrs Santa! Makes me giggle to think of pole bars Santas tummy and Mrs S. The imagination runs wild on this.

D12, not only is she 12 but she may not have phone access and freedom. It will unfold in due course.

Yes indeed you are a success story, because of YOU! All credit to you Joe, your sobriety and growth are down to your hard work over many years not just since you came here. Those years of twelve steps are a really big achievement of themselves. Because of this and not in spite of it your posts lead by example, please accept that. My M is done too, really truly done, over and completely done, because of my sitch and not in spite of it there is much to contribute. Others can reject if they choose, humour is of great value too. So I encourage you to post, there is much to learn by doing it.

Thank you for the shout out, it means a great deal to me, it has been a very great privilidge to be a part of your journey.

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 07/25/15 12:44 AM.

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

J
Joe46 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Originally Posted By: Vanilla
Lapland is where Santa lives, maybe it's because of Mrs Santa! Makes me giggle to think of pole bars Santas tummy and Mrs S. The imagination runs wild on this.

Okay I see! But I still think Lapland is a great name for a stripper bar!!!!

Quote:
D12, not only is she 12 but she may not have phone access and freedom. It will unfold in due course.

I put her on my cell phone plan so I could be sure I would always have a way to communicate with her. I was not taking any chances at being blocked by immature STBXW! But for all I know her mom could have fussed at her for texting so much while being there. D12 and her mom fought quite a bit for several months before STBXW moved out. I think D12 was getting tired of being treated poorly by her mom. Kinda sad.

Thank you V for your kind words. I think my humor has changed so much lately. I feel so at peace. I still have lots of hurdles to get over but I feel confident in crossing them. My finances will take some time to repair but I will get there. My credit is really going to take a hit, but I will get it back up there also.

I miss my kids, but I am comfortable on my own right now. I think that is important. I think being comfortable with yourself and not NEEDING someone in your life makes you a better partner for the right person. I am all about my kids and myself right now.

Lapland!! Now I am thinking of a new business venture!! I can be the owner of Lapland!! LOL! Probably not a good idea when you have kids!! 20 years ago maybe!!

EXW 44
Wonderful Children
M11, T14
BD 6/14
OM Confirmed
Divorce Final 2/25/16

J
Joe46 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Okay everybody!!! I have a confession to make!! I have found one thing that I do like about being separated!! I was out golfing yesterday afternoon and I could check out the hot women all I wanted!! LOL!!!!! smile

EXW 44
Wonderful Children
M11, T14
BD 6/14
OM Confirmed
Divorce Final 2/25/16

G
G

V-I, too, wondered about Santa tea. Will Rudolph be joining us? smile

Joe- Raunchy humor is a bonus. Regarding checking out the hot chicks, in the words of the Spice Girls, "Zigga, zig zah!"

Last edited by Georgiabelle; 07/27/15 03:49 PM.

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
Rope dropped Cirque du Soleil style
D final 9-9-14
"Some people are born on 3rd base and go through life thinking they hit a triple." Barry Switzer
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard