Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
J
Joe46 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Yeah buddy!! Cooked dinner for kids, did the dishes, watered the lawn, swept the floors, folded all the laundry, vacuumed, vacuumed my truck, armor alled the inside and put the kids to bed!!!!! Now I am off to a watch a little TV!! smile

Me:44
EXW 44
Wonderful Children
M11, T14
BD 6/14
OM Confirmed
Divorce Final 2/25/16
"It works if you work it!"

V
V
That's a relief

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

V
V
You sound busy and happily doing BAU.

V

V 64, WAW

S
S
Quote:
Yeah buddy!! Cooked dinner for kids, did the dishes, watered the lawn, swept the floors, folded all the laundry, vacuumed, vacuumed my truck, armor alled the inside and put the kids to bed!!!!! Now I am off to a watch a little TV!!

Wow! If you run out of anything to do, you can come to my house. smile

Hey Joe, been keeping up with your thread. You are a good man and deserve the best.

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
J
Joe46 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Good Morning V and Sandi!! And everyone else! Sandi, I would actually kinda like coming by. I think of the conversations we could have after talking on here! It would so save my fingers!! No typing!! I would love to have a visit with you too V, but I don't like to fly and I am definitely NOT flying over the ocean!!

Took D12 to counselor this morning. She was nervous and asked me to stay with her for the first time. At first she did not want to go. I kinda made her. I think in this situation, it is best for her. I don't want her bottling up her emotions. I think it went well. D12 agreed to meet her again on Saturday.

Had a pretty good weekend. Kinda quiet other than arguing with STBX about her coming all the way and picking up the kids. And she still seems to think that I hired a lawyer to be a mediator!! NOT!! How hard is it to understand? If you don't like something in the parenting plan or court papers, hire a lawyer! But now I will NOT be manipulated or made to feel guilty so she can get her way!!

Thank you for your comment Sandi. Made me smile. Someday!! Right now my kids deserve the best!! My time will come! smile

EXW 44
Wonderful Children
M11, T14
BD 6/14
OM Confirmed
Divorce Final 2/25/16

G
G
Joe,

Cooking, laundry, AND a clean vehicle? My heart went pitter patter. I have tons of cleaning to be done after you swing by Sandi's. I'll bring my A-game humor:)

Sandi is correct. You sound like a good guy and a great dad. Keep up the good work!

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
Rope dropped Cirque du Soleil style
D final 9-9-14
"Some people are born on 3rd base and go through life thinking they hit a triple." Barry Switzer
J
Joe46 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Originally Posted By: Georgiabelle
Joe,

Cooking, laundry, AND a clean vehicle? My heart went pitter patter. I have tons of cleaning to be done after you swing by Sandi's. I'll bring my A-game humor:)

Sandi is correct. You sound like a good guy and a great dad. Keep up the good work!

But do you have that sweet Georgia accent??? Your A- game humor and a sweet Georgia accent, I am on my way!!!

Oh man what conversations WE could have!! wink

EXW 44
Wonderful Children
M11, T14
BD 6/14
OM Confirmed
Divorce Final 2/25/16

V
V
Now then, a flirt over a duster......

Beats a dust up

V

V 64, WAW

B
B
Hi Joe,

You are such a good man. Thank you so much for your post in my thread earlier today. It made me feel better!

Catch up with you later. On to see my IC soon.

I wish you well.

Your friend,

Bob

Me:55 yrs/W:51 yrs (has MS)
M:14 yrs
T:15 yrs
No children together--3 each from previous marriages
Wife Moved Out: 10/19/14
Wife Filed for Divorce: 10/20/14
Divorce Final: 10/21/15
J
Joe46 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Thank you Bob!

Well the kids leave Monday for 4 weeks with their mom. This will be the first time without my kids around in a REALLY long time. I have had several talks with D12 this week as she is stressing some over her trip. I did my best to be supportive. She has cried alot. She wants us to be going as a family and is also worried about her dad being alone while they are gone. I told her that I will be fine. I will miss them terribly, but I told her I have alot to get done around the house. I do have plenty of GAL stuff planned while they are gone.

I am proud of myself for how I have dealt with the past couple days. I have dealt with alot of problems with the kids. I have not bad mouthed their mother. STBX sent me some texts yesterday accusing me of lying to D about divorce papers. I have told everyone all along that I filed "legal separation" papers. STBX told D I was lying to her and I filed divorce papers against her. She obviously never read the papers. I told D that I will not lie to her. I offered to show D papers if she wanted. I think she knew I was telling her the truth. I also told her why I filed the legal separation papers and what they meant. It is up to her mom if she wants to work on things. But I have some non negotiable terms if she does. And I would really have to think about things.

STBX text messages to me yesterday just made me more comfortable in my decisions. I was getting blamed for everything yesterday. But I handled it well. I validated and than ignored the SPEW!!

STBX has talked more to the kids this week than ever. She is also buying them things. I know she is going to try to buy them stuff to try to convince them to live out there. Guess it is easy to stock pile money when you steal some from your oldest D and ignore bills when you run from your problems. And when you hang out in your apartment conducting phone sex for money! Now she can put on this great image of the wonderful mother she is. Truth is she abandoned her kids. She has not had to deal with the emotional problems that all these kids have had to deal with.

Had a good night golfing last night with the guys! I am going to do some fun things with the kids this weekend before they leave Monday. S7 has been acting different also lately. He never wants me to leave. When I go to work, he gets sad and I get lots of hugs. I check on them often during the day and I get lots of hugs. At night time I get lots of hugs. I always ask him, "are you daddy's boy?" He always says yes. The other night he told me yes, forever and ever!! Made me happy!

EXW 44
Wonderful Children
M11, T14
BD 6/14
OM Confirmed
Divorce Final 2/25/16

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard