Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Pg, thank you for looking in. I am keeping going by pushing myself to work and move forward.

Dawn, I really need every ounce of hope, as others are beginning to open up then I am learning more about H deceptions. Something simple such as H has smoked throughout our R. I am adamant that I would never R with a smoker. I have had issues with my sinus, even to having had an operation to clear the inflamed lining, this was done on H health insurance. H let that happen knowing the issue was my contact with his smoking. The more I learn the unhappier I become. I am spitting tacks and am unsure what to do or say. Do I challenge H on this, sent a text?

Sunny, that is truly ridiculous, H has inappropriate emails with a 'good' friend, just sneaky especially if the scuzzy has just learned she will become a mother. This stuff never ceases to amaze me, baby due and tacky words.

Pink, your words are so comforting, thank you.

Z, yes the thoughts nag and these are endless new discoveries. I feel quite horrified at the deceptions. Maybe there will be an end to it sometime but each new discovery is laying me low.

The BBQ went well, there is much clearing up to do and I will need to work today even though it's a holiday. This evening orange bestie and I will go to Brighton and then tomorrow the cable and wifi there will be fixed.

At this point it's all work, the Jeep would not start, the shower is pouring water through the ceiling, leaking valves on hot water cisterns, leaky conservatory.........

It feels endless, like the universe is punishing me, still the BBQ went well, my friends are are not letting me spend time alone.

And all my lovely DB friends who are so supportive.

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 05/25/15 06:49 AM.

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

J
J
We are all here for you V! I could not sleep and was thinking about you and here you are. I know some of what you are feeling about finding out things about S that they hid from you. WW hid things from me also. It is not a good feeling. I have dealt with this by knowing that they are sick. Some are going through a sickness and some have been sick for a long time. People in their right mind don't treat GOOD people this way. Maybe this is not the correct way of looking at it. Who knows. I think you are like me V. You wanted to trust H like I wanted to trust WW. Truth is some people can't be trusted. God has a plan for you and me!!
It is hard to see it right now, but BETTER Days are coming! smile

(((((( V )))))))

Me:44
EXW 44
Wonderful Children
M11, T14
BD 6/14
OM Confirmed
Divorce Final 2/25/16
"It works if you work it!"

G
gan Offline
G
V, just back from Uganda. I can see it will take me a bit to catch up on what's been going on with you. For now I just wanted to issue some ((((Vanilla)))). You will be alright, lady.

H 37 Me 36
Together 15 years
Married 5 years
No kids
BD Apr 2014
H moved out 2 Jun 2014
gan #2571510 05/25/15 05:18 PM
E
edz Offline
E
Hi lady v been away a lot since Friday so catching up. Sorry to hear about the latest h revelations, I can only imagine how that feels and send you all the virtual hugs bft and I can muster. She's very flattered to have been in a dream she refuses to say whether she is psychic or not but I trust she will send all the positive vibes she can as will I.

Know all changes, all things change and a lot of the time we are the fulcrum of the changes that affect us. This is not to say we are responsible for the behaviours of others we are not, but we control what we take away and how we move on. That said its a cr4ppy situation to be in and I truly say I'm baffled as to what is going through his head now or then.

Positive positive vibes love and hugs lady v from bft,s and I..

Last edited by edz; 05/25/15 05:18 PM.

M:44, W:46, S:10
M 13 years, T 15
BD:23/7/2014
W/S Moved to MIL: 23/7/2014
My new place: 21/11/2014
W/S back to flat 22/11/2014
W coming closer, talking 4/2015
Piecing 5/2015
Moving in again 6/2015
W
W
Vanilla,

You would want to try to take an objective view of your sitch.

-Is this person I would want to be friends with...nevermind being in an intimate R with as in a M?

-Does this person treat me with respect?

-Does this person support me and put me as the #1 priority?

B
B
Originally Posted By: Wonka
Vanilla,

You would want to try to take an objective view of your sitch.

-Is this person I would want to be friends with...nevermind being in an intimate R with as in a M?

-Does this person treat me with respect?

-Does this person support me and put me as the #1 priority?
Dear Vanilla,^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I think about your stich so much. Hang in there.

*Hugs*

Bob

Me:55 yrs/W:51 yrs (has MS)
M:14 yrs
T:15 yrs
No children together--3 each from previous marriages
Wife Moved Out: 10/19/14
Wife Filed for Divorce: 10/20/14
Divorce Final: 10/21/15
D
D
Keeping you close in my thoughts and prayers, V. So sorry to hear about the latest revelations concerning H. I wish I had some great words of wisdom to make you feel better, but unfortunately, this is all part of the process.

Please know that there are lots of us who are here for you, even if it is just in spirit. Hang in there, V. Molly sends big, wet puppy kisses and lots of vigorous tail wags and I'm sending you hugs, love, prayers and positive, happy thoughts.

((((Vanilla))))

Me 52, H53
Bomb drop 9/29/2014
Divorce from XH final 12/17/2014
Marriage #2 12/31/2019
5 adult (step)daughters (3 from XH's first marriage, 2 from current H's previous relationships)
6 grandkids
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
New thread to prevent locking

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2571991#Post2571991

Shortcut icon not working on ipad2

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 05/26/15 10:35 PM.

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard