Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
S
S
Keep going, Tulo. You are stronger than you think! ((( )))

Both 47 M 20 T25 S 18
EA July 11- Jan 12. ILYBNILWY Oct EA April 13 -July 13
Move to work abroad Sept 14
re establish contact with OW while away
D bomb 22/12/14 D filed papers served 17/03/15

T
Tulo Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Just woke up for the second time.. Woke up in the middle of the night after having a nightmare about ex. We were together and at a party. All was fine and we had a great time. Suddenly two women shows up that I've never seen before. He follows them into a room, and it's clear that he knows them. He sits on the floor (?) with one on either side and they start to kiss and make out. He sees me but doesn't care. I ask him to come because I want to talk to him, but he just ignores me.

Woke up with anxiety and hard to fall asleep again. This dream is so over the top and nothing he ever would do to me, but still I react to it.

It's early morning here, run day is here and the sun is shining outside. This weekend, planned for over a year, so much of it was about us. Him supporting me, us staying at luxurious hotel and eat at out favourite restaurant. Now I'll do all this, but with my niece.

No sound from him and know I should have any expectations.
Ok, needed to get this down in writing.. Thank you all for well wishes! I'm going to do my best, have a great day and get my medal!

Think of me.. 😊 First ever half marathon, is soon on the way!

M: 44 H: 43
ILYBNILWY: 7/4-15 Decided to try to reconnect.
"This doesn't work, I have no feelings": 20/4-15
Scheduled "talk" :9/5-15
It's over: 9/5
J
J
Hey my sweet little candy Tulo,

I am here thinking about you today! The joy of racing an event is that the body initially takes over the mind and then they become one, the race will keep you in the moment. Everything else will fade for a time and that will bring peace and focus. You have this! Your success at this event is yours alone, no one did the training, no one else focussed their mind and their time. No one else put on foot on front of the other, mile after mile! This is yours!

We will talk later about the rest. Today is about YOU!!

Last edited by JellyB; 05/23/15 05:33 AM.
P
P
You can do this. You can push yourself to run 26km!! You can beat a stupid dream. You dont NEED some idiot. You might WANT him, but you are in control of what you WANT. You dont need to run 26km, but you WANT it. You want it for YOU. Not many people have the guts to do this even if they WANT it. But you can and will. You are in control of you Tulo. And that is a gift.

Go get 'em #128522 smile

M: 6 T: 12
Kids: 2,4
BD: Jan 2015 S: Feb 2015
EA/PA confirmed: Feb2015/Mar2015
H
H
The dreams are terrifying, but it's OK, it's just your mind sorting it out, giving you a break.

Take part, enjoy and importantly, do this for yourself! Good luck. Let us know how you get on.

M 45 W 52
SD22 S9 D8
BD 6 April 2015
Not living together 4 Dec 2015
T
Tulo Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Hey guys!!

I can hardly believe it, but I did it! smile And it went so much better than I thought. The track had 4 major hurdles in it, 1 pretty long and steep hill, 2 massive bridges and one looooong avenue with a steady climb and I just went trough them in my steady pace and finished my run in 2:13:57 and I even had some power spared due to to many people in the way so hard to run faster than I did.

Today I can hardly walk, but I'm so happy that I did it! Thanks for support! smile

Just as I had written my post about my nightmare I got a text from ex saying that he wished me luck and that he'd be thinking about me during my run. It made me happy, and it felt good that he did that.

I sent him a Glympse before I started (so that he could track me during the race) maybe not so NC as I should but this has been a year in the making and I didn't want it to become a DB thing.
He sent back immediately that he kept his fingers crossed and to have a good run. I could tell from the app (when I was done) that he had been watching me along the track and I sent him a picture of me with the medal. He sent back that he thought I was so great to have done this and that he hoped I had a great time. He finished off with a hug and I felt so happy that I had done it and that he had thought of me.

I went to the hotel (that I have booked for him and I, a year ago) with my niece and had the longest shower ever. At around eight o'clock in the evening I just felt like I wanted to talk to him, so I did strike 101 on my NC thing and gave him a call. He didn't pick up. Made my gut go bananas, but I tried to think that I wasn't going to let this ruin my day.

It took like 15 minutes and then I got a text saying that he hadn't heard the phone, but if I could call again, please do so because he really wanted to talk to me about the race and how it all had gone.. So I did and he sounded so sweet on the phone. (I could totally read more in to tone of voice than I should)

We spoke of the race and he said he'd been watching me and been worried all day about me. -What, worried about me? Why? -I was just so worried you would over do it and something would happen to you..

He also said, as I said that I really thought that he should try to run it again (he did it 21 years ago but has been very firm on the fact that he'd NEVER run it again) and suddenly he wasn't totally against it but said that he might have to rethink his decision never to do it again..

We spoke of his boat his working on, and about his son and lots of other stuff and talked for a total of 45 minutes, and it felt so normal and good with a very good feeling. We said goodbye as it was time for Sweden in the Eurovision and then he sent me a mms with the pictures of his boat, and the progress.
I had told him during our talk, that I wanted to come along on the boat once it's finished and he said that of course I should. (The boat won't be finished until next year.)

Anyway.. What do you think? Am I wrong to feel a little bit of hope? I'm going back to waiting for him to make contact now, don't want to push. But for him to spend 45 minutes with me on the phone on a Saturday, talking about maaaaybe wanting to do that run and stuff felt a little bit like a step forward.

But I could be totally wrong and this is just him being "friends"..

As I woke up today, I felt this longing I have in my heart. Summer is on the way and I can't believe that we're not going to go on picnics any more and it fills me with such sadness..

I know you all are going through stuff, and have no clue what's happening at the moment but think of you often!
Hugs!

M: 44 H: 43
ILYBNILWY: 7/4-15 Decided to try to reconnect.
"This doesn't work, I have no feelings": 20/4-15
Scheduled "talk" :9/5-15
It's over: 9/5
P
P
Originally Posted By: Tulo
But I could be totally wrong and this is just him being "friends"..

you could be, but hey - its nice to see someone happy on these boards - so DB or not, be happy smile

congratulations on the race Tulo smile

M: 6 T: 12
Kids: 2,4
BD: Jan 2015 S: Feb 2015
EA/PA confirmed: Feb2015/Mar2015
S
S
Well done, Tulo, keep with the smile!

Both 47 M 20 T25 S 18
EA July 11- Jan 12. ILYBNILWY Oct EA April 13 -July 13
Move to work abroad Sept 14
re establish contact with OW while away
D bomb 22/12/14 D filed papers served 17/03/15

H
H
Well done Tulo. It takes me all my time to run a bath. Yeah, you've probably broken the rules (he really should have called you) but if it gives you a little happiness, then so be it.

M 45 W 52
SD22 S9 D8
BD 6 April 2015
Not living together 4 Dec 2015
M
M
Just stopping by to congratulate you on your accomplishment.
Wishing you the best

At BD - Me: 33 Her: 33; M: 10 T: 15; D: 6 and 3

BD: 3/25/15
S: 4/20/15
D: 11/9/15
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard