Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
D
D
Awesome developments, Edz! I'm so excited for y'all. Doing my happy dance. Best wishes to you and yours. smile

Me 52, H53
Bomb drop 9/29/2014
Divorce from XH final 12/17/2014
Marriage #2 12/31/2019
5 adult (step)daughters (3 from XH's first marriage, 2 from current H's previous relationships)
6 grandkids
J
J
Hi Edz,

its nice to catch up on what has been happening with your situation and the latest developments are properly good news

I'm really happy for you and your family

Both mid 30s, 2 young kids
BD 7sep14
XW moved on long ago, now living with OM1
D paperwork in progress
V
V
Edz,

This is very special for a very special person.

You are very dear to me and move slowly slowly with your lighthouse stance.

BFT a great big pat on the head and tummy rub.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

E
edz Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Thank you everyone, V thats a lovely thing to say thank you so very much and you'd better believe I feel the same way about all of us here smile

BFT outside in the yard upside down in the sun with a warm belly at the moment.

Back today working from home, having some safety detectors replaced by the landlord but Ive stayed a few nights at the flat. Things are, well I have no real words right now, just feel loved and w and I seem to be capturing some of the feelings we had at the very begining without excluding s, something we could (I could) never seem to manage before.

Still trying to not overwhelm, stay the new steady Edz but happy. Some practicalities coming up with looking at leases, options on moving somewhere new, w/s coming here and even (and no i cant believe im saying this) me going back to the flat if thats the best option to exit the lease here on the provision we move shortly after to a new place.

W and I discussed how to make it all work time wise while we have both places, whos where when and how to keep spontaneity so it doesnt become a backwards and forwards grind, we're working on that.

Thank you all again everyone

Edz

M:44, W:46, S:10
M 13 years, T 15
BD:23/7/2014
W/S Moved to MIL: 23/7/2014
My new place: 21/11/2014
W/S back to flat 22/11/2014
W coming closer, talking 4/2015
Piecing 5/2015
Moving in again 6/2015
D
D
Steady, happy Edz...I LOVE it! I'm so tickled for you, W and S. Hugs to you and tail wags from Molly. smile

Me 52, H53
Bomb drop 9/29/2014
Divorce from XH final 12/17/2014
Marriage #2 12/31/2019
5 adult (step)daughters (3 from XH's first marriage, 2 from current H's previous relationships)
6 grandkids
R
R
Fantastic Edz.

V
V
Sending you all my love

By that I mean to all of you !

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 05/28/15 09:55 PM.

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

E
edz Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Good morning all

Many thanks for the kind words and wishes Vanilla, Rd, Jim, Dawn, Toots and, indeed, everyone.

Its a cold blustery rainy morning down here today, W isnt too well which has put a bit of a downer on whats otherwise a really good time.

Spent a lot of this week with them staying there and s's issues w described are as she said, Im working with the pair of them to see where we go with his education and to help (ironically) w and s save their relationship as well.

We've decided that we will use the flat as our base and move from there to the new place when we find it which is really around the exit of my contract on the house.

Since I have to give notice and wait for a new tenant before I can get my deposit, allowing us to move I'll be moving "me" and of course the BFT back this coming week with some kit but the main furniture move happening after that when a new tenant is coming in (saves me buying out of the contract which I really cant afford) we also can merge some furniture and my old makedo stuff can go to a charity service who'll pick up reducing removals costs.

We did consider the opposite but storage and, ultimately, space for 3 (5 including the mogs) of us is larger there.

W isnt too well but was scheduled to have an evening to herself with s coming here after a friends birthday party it would be her last one with us in two places residentially (her having time alone is a separate thing and will continue as will mine) but we'll see how she's feeling. I'll respect her space if she wants it.

I did have a concern on her not being ready to have me about all the time (excepting work - I'll be using the local office and not WFH which was always my plan anyway to stop me being isolated) if we end up with a new place with a separate working area that may change but will always be a mix.

We spoke and she said no, she wants to move forward now but she'd still quite like today, Im happy (why wouldnt I be) to respect that as long as she keeps talking if shes feeling space starved.

We havent told s Im 'moving' over next week as he knows we're together and Ive been over most of this week anyway. He knows he'll be losing his room here and, indeed, at the flat but is excited about a new one and having a den with the game consoles etc in it so we reclaim space for w and i if he is playing with friends. We now definitely have enough TV's for that anyway.

So keeping on, we're now aiming to be out of the flat and somewhere new ~September which is doable as long as I can exit the house ok.

Its been a very interesting Month, slightly down with wifes health (which im not going into on here but is longer term) especially as it was becoming very clear how much closer we are now as a couple compared with before. W and I have spoken about a lot of the past feelings in the last few days and how far away from those negative feelings we now are, almost as a new couple but with such knowledge of each other.

W has obviously been strained keeping s going and he's been pushing the envelope and its getting her down, with my new relationship with him, as well as everything I've learned, hopefully I can now start to take some of that strain away and we can plan things between the three of us. We've certainly said to him we'd like him involved in looking at houses etc.

Anyway, busy one at work then off to a party with s this evening, not sure after that we'll see how w is feeling.

Catch up with you all soon, cheers!

M:44, W:46, S:10
M 13 years, T 15
BD:23/7/2014
W/S Moved to MIL: 23/7/2014
My new place: 21/11/2014
W/S back to flat 22/11/2014
W coming closer, talking 4/2015
Piecing 5/2015
Moving in again 6/2015
H
H