Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
Z
Z
Originally Posted By: JellyB
Another's two weeks off work

Where do I sign up? Sounds. Like. Paradise.

Seriously, glad you're feeling better. I'd love to hear more about where you're at now, sounds like you're feeling more solid...but when you're ready of course. You just made a lot of friends very quickly.

Me:38 XW:38
T:11 years M:8 years
Kids: S14, D11, D7
BD/Move out day: 6/17/14, D final Dec 15
U
U
Hi JellyB, thanks for stopping by my place for some encouraging words - I really needed that. I sure hope you are taking care of yourself and feeling better.
Any update?
Take care JB!!

Me-45 W-44
S21, S18, D15
T-27, M-21
BD Jan 2014
PA revealed March 2014
In-house separation - April 2015
I filed - Aug 2015
She moved out Oct 2015
Z
Z
That's it. One more bump, otherwise I'm going LRT on Jelly wink

Me:38 XW:38
T:11 years M:8 years
Kids: S14, D11, D7
BD/Move out day: 6/17/14, D final Dec 15
J
JellyB Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Thanks u-turn and Zues....this recovery is turning out to be pretty slow...but the last of the stitches out today and I can now do my own dressings....sorry too much info....I go to write an update but feels like a massive effort. I have lost about 10kg in the last four weeks, that in lbs I think is near 21lbs. Funny it's 10 kg I have been trying to loose since BD ...makes me laugh. I'm have no stamina or strength, a lot of the weight loss is muscle, bugger all that work at the gym being lost.

I try to read up on everyone's sitches daily, so I am keeping a quiet eye on you all. Lady V is very much in my thoughts, such gumption and grace! Miss Zelda nice to see your keeping some of your gusto and sparkle back. You have both been so very kind to me.

Zues I see you are a little quieter with your posting at the time mo, but you remain everywhere , like Bob, whose a sparkling Ray of sunshine here, you give so much.

And RD we were just starting to get to know each other before my sabbatical.

And to Tulo, my sweet little candy. She has achieved a half marathon in my absence, now same rules apply to ex!

Gan, I hope you are well and your many travels are proving to be uplifting, you are such a wise and wordly woman, you inspire me to be better!

Love to you all xxx

Last edited by JellyB; 06/02/15 08:08 AM.
G
gan Offline
G
Yikes, Jelly. I must have lost track of your thread when I was in Uganda so am a bit shocked seeing this now. So sorry you've been going through this ordeal but glad to hear that you seem to be though the worst of it. Take care of yourself.

H 37 Me 36
Together 15 years
Married 5 years
No kids
BD Apr 2014
H moved out 2 Jun 2014
J
JellyB Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Well another surgery for me just Saturday gone...have to say the PMA is waning a bit....hope others are travelling better .....xxxxJB

V
V
This is a phase Jb. Once done another milestone over.

Rest and enjoy your space.

How is the infection? You know V loves gore, remember the tooth sitch which went on for months and months, Swiss cheese jaws full of old debris........

Not afraid of the odd bit of surgery talk, stitches we laugh in the face of stitches, boils, pustules and gunk no worry. I tried to persuade Maybell to take a picture once, no go. Ha,

Brave warrior marks, trophies of battle, will fade to simple indications of history. Poof gone.

All will be well and Jb will be well

Rest easy

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

U
U
Hey Jelly - glad you are still posting when you can. Take care of yourself. Heal well and thoroughly.

Me-45 W-44
S21, S18, D15
T-27, M-21
BD Jan 2014
PA revealed March 2014
In-house separation - April 2015
I filed - Aug 2015
She moved out Oct 2015
V
V
Hi Jb, thought I would visit you in your hospital bed. I guess you don't post because of a wifi shortage, but if you have a smart tv to hand or cable, it's possible you have access to TED TV?

I get a great comfort from that.

If you like English TV and subtle dry humour and you need cheering and smiling, please try either Dads Army or Fawlty Towers.

You may uncover the Moooooooose origin.

Wishing yo cheeeeese cake and a speedy recovery.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

J
JellyB Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Lovely V,

Yes the NZ public health system (at least in Auckland) stretches itself to one free hour of Internet or 5 dollars per day. I pick and choose what I use depending on how I feel on any given day. Sometimes the concentration required to surf the net is even too much. But I am finally on the mend so hopefully that will not be true for much longer!

I have watched Brene Brown's TED talks on YouTube, after reading about her on Toots thread , I think. Very inspiring and resonated so much with me. I intend to buy a couple of her books. My therapist and I have been skirting around the edges of this shame issue, but it may well be time to jump on in!

Anyway V I am here quietly in the background cheering for you! Hugs!

JB xxx

Last edited by JellyB; 06/19/15 09:23 PM.
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard