Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
#2564044 05/04/15 09:30 AM
B
OP Offline
B
Well here we are, full moon and the little bunny pops his head out of bunny burrow again . . . . On time, on cue. What is it with these people?

For those of you still mired deep in pain, I am so very sorry. I do understand, but years on, they are (mostly) just strange.

I just received an offer to send a link to a tv series I missed and a link to an article I might be interested in. Ummm yes, but what about the intervening years? I am not that person any more.

L
L
Wow Bea. Very weird. I read the post where you wondered if he would surface. And, he did.

Some part of him realizes what he lost and wants it back.

Much love,

Heather

"You know, it's times like these when I realize what a superhero I am." Tony Stark/Iron Man

“Focus on what you can do, then do it with all your heart.” Lois Wilson
B
OP Offline
B
Hi Heather - I don't know - I just think he is playing around and seeing how much I will allow him to get away with.

Incidentally I read what you wrote about the anger dreams - I have had them when I woke up shaking with rage - and a few weeks later I realised just how much debris the release of the anger had cleared away. I am a great believer in dreams processing stuff from the subconscious in a safe way.

It is huge when we acknowledge our real anger and it paves the way for letting it go, finally.

L
L
Thanks Bea. I think so too.

I believe my dreams have been processing information I maybe haven't had time! to deal with in the daylight hours.

When my dad left my mom, he went on to make, literally, millions of dollars. He and his OW have enjoyed all that life has to offer in terms of the physical stuff. My mom ended up suffering through another terrible marriage.

I know that my situation has touched on some of these feelings of rage. How unfair life can be.

I think I am a person who really struggles when things just don't measure up in terms of justice. I see my daughters show the same quality.

I heard a minister describe in a sermon how, as he moved through the ranks of his ministry, he watched other people move forward financially and he KNEW they didn't pray as much, serve God as much, help others as much...It was refreshing to hear a minister describe his own frustrations on this issue.

I have years and years of anger built up. I was telling my sister last night how it's taken me three years to reach this point.

The only prayer I have right now, in terms of this anger, I want to use this power for good, not evil. And, that's hard. I've lashed out at my abusers. What I want, is to honor this stage of grief, like the others, and use this energy to...??? Make the lives of my daughters better, help women who are treated unfairly in the justice system, write a book, get buff??? IDK yet.

But, I'll be damned if I sit and do nothing with it. God has given me an assignment. Right now, I'm angry.

"You know, it's times like these when I realize what a superhero I am." Tony Stark/Iron Man

“Focus on what you can do, then do it with all your heart.” Lois Wilson
C
C
Hey Bea - Is today your birthday?
If so - Happy Birthday! smile smile smile

If not - what can I say, social media is not always right about things.

Me-70, D37,S36
B
OP Offline
B
Yes it is - thanks for the greeting. I am having a fantastic time with things planned for the next week and it isn't even a big one!

Oh and guess who sent me a birthday text. You got it!

Now, do I reply?? cool

A
AJM Offline
A
Happy Birthday, B!

Does it make a difference if you reply at this point or not? I would, but it's your birthday - do it how you want.

AJ

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter" MLK
Put the glass down...
"Yesterday I was clever so I wanted to change the world
Today I am wise, so I am changing myself."
B
OP Offline
B
AJ I did that thing! Well brought up me. In the words of the Paul Simon song, I'm having a good time.

Life is good.

B
B
Happy Birthday, Bea!

I'm curious, did you get bday texts before? Do you think you going to get a text for Mother's Day too?

M:50
H:52
S28 (my S from previous marriage)
M:17 + 3
BD: 06/12
S: 06/12 - H works in another state
B
OP Offline
B
Bright - I got a phone call last year and the year before, but I was travelling this year on my bday. Before that - nada for years and years. . . . . I doubt I would get a MD text. Parenting is a sore point with xh!!

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard