Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
M
Mighty Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Thanks so much, AJ. It always make me smile big to hear from you!

I was so surprised s18 sent that. That was the only time he has done that. I told him awhile back that my r w his dad is mine. Xh is his and their r is seperate. I knows he knows I have always encouraged him to work hit r out w his dad on how own. But I guess maybe it is coming with the tight knit family unit we now have- family remix.

But I will remind him always that I'm ok.

Cheers!

B
B
Very interesting observations about the full moon…I guess it explains H’s purchase of the swim trunks in citrus color.
It is true, boys are usually protective about their Mothers. My son told H few months after BD “Whatever you do, don’t keep Mom in limbo”, which H was very surprised to hear. This might explain why he stopped all the contact with my son for a long time. Probably felt guilty. Probably still does, because he is still kind of keeping me in limbo by not taking any legal action. Well, I can always do it myself, but it is completely different subject.

Mighty, you sound better. I wish I could take you out for a girl’s night smile

M:50
H:52
S28 (my S from previous marriage)
M:17 + 3
BD: 06/12
S: 06/12 - H works in another state
job Offline
Mighty,
Your thread is going to lock soon. Have you given any thought to what you will name your new thread?

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard