Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
S
Sotto Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thanks Pink and Dawn for your moral support. I so appreciate it. And thanks Jim for your moral, linguistic and practical support, shich has been invaluable to me in recent months.

Well, I adapted the text slightly and sent it this pm. Made a face at the phone as I sent it. I feel rather better now. I actually had a pretty nice day yesterday with bookstore GAL and then coffee with a new friend. She's very nice - married with 3 boys. She had cancer 5+ years ago with a full year of chemotherapy and surgery. She's very much enjoying life since then & we're going to have lunch sometime soon.

This pm was bookstore GAL and I always find that soothing. The classical music is on and the kids are reading in the children's section. Then you get the guys in who love the vinyl and so on...it's great.

Tomorrow is a big family party on my Mum's side. TBH, I would rather not go, but am making myself. I haven't seen anyone since we S and I'm not looking forward to questions about our sitch. They are all very nice, and hopefully I will actually enjoy it.

Thanks so much my dear DB friends. You know, talking to my Dad last night made me realise the whole friends and family thing. There comes a time when they all think you should just move on. But I know you guys truly, truly understand....xx

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
V
V
All good to me Toots.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

P
P
Beautiful, charming, lovely and marvelous Toots! We know we will handle whatever life will throw at us, but it does not mean we don't feel the pain during the sad moments.

By other hand, I still don't know how long this whole divorce process can take
Do you know?

It's not all done yet. Like we say here, it will only be done when you are done with it. Friends and family will try to stop the pain they see on us, but you do the "as if" with them too.

It's like you are working undercover for the British government. No one knows what is going on with you, just us the secret agency.

Be patient Toots. I know it's hard because I need to repeat this word over and over every time my PMA is down.

Count with us to carry the bucket for your tears now. You hold that bucket for mine many times already. We are always here for you.

LOVE,
Pink

Pink17
S22,19 and 16
D:8/5/2015

R
R
Hi Toots you are doing fine and the time frame is yours to control. Im late chiming in but as usual Jim was there with solid advice. The wording of text was spot on and got across what you wanted. I agree with you that you didjt want to mention it so why would you ? I get why your worried about pushing H but you've made it clear to him a while ago that D is not what you want. Until he comes out of fog then I don't think it really matters what you say !!!!

Toots you are an example to us all re the DBIng and your fantastic response when BD was dropped on you

Your standing for your M and only you will decide how long for. I really hope your H comes around before it's too late for him because Toots wll be very happy again

Take care Rd. xxxx

job Offline
Toots,
You may want to think about starting a new thread before this one locks. You have 104 postings/replies.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
S
Sotto Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thanks Pink (my secret agent sister) I think I'm too open sometimes with people and should probably play my cards a little closer to my chest. As far as I know, the D process takes a minimum of six months here. I plan to email my L this week and instruct that a letter be sent to H to start the financial part off. If he chooses to file for D, that's on him.

RD, thanks so much. You are very kind, and yes I'm sure I'll be okay. Like you I worry whether/how I could trust someone else, but I guess it is still eary days for us both. I do know that if you and your W don't R, it would be a shame to deny some other lovely woman the pleasure of your love and company.

Job, thanks for the reminder. A new thread is underway, and here's a link...

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2568610&#Post2568610

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard