Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
V
V
Z

Try to detach from H motives.

Decide what you would like and stick to that. You have a Z strategy, one which works for Z. The rest does not matter Z.

Detach and go GAL.

If you want results from D decide to do the heavy lifting and sign, if you prefer not then don't!

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

J
J
Hi Z, just checking with hugs for you x JB

Z
Zelda09 Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
Hey, V. I did sign, days ago. H set up all the paperwork. Signed everything unimportant and told legal he wanted me to sign important stuff first if it all looked good. So I did and now he's not returned her calls to come in and finish it.

It's been good to be with my family during this sad time, celebrating a life well lived. H knew at breakfast that day that she was going, so it is ridiculous that he's texted my friend and cousin asking "I heard Z was going to a funeral, who's?"

But he did send me a random article yesterday on how to get a refund perhaps for a utility service - one of those things that make you go huh?

when he could've asked me directly, or offered condolences if he's so concerned about the loss in my family. I didn't bother responding.

So very weird. V, you are right, there is no point in wondering.

Mid 30's
Psych-abusive M with violent tantrums from XH
D 9/15; NC forever on

You can't DR your way out of abuse.

Z
Zelda09 Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
JB, R -

Thanks. Yes, doing ok. The usual sense of sadness and bitterness is receding and I'm getting more accepting and at peace bit by bit.

Mid 30's
D 9/15; NC forever on

Z
Zelda09 Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
I am struggling, more so than I'd wanted to think. I was on a plane today home from funeral and the poor unfortunate man next to me had to endure me crying my eyes out into the window. Silent as I could be but I am overwhelmed.

I don't know how I can start a new career - not that I've even secured an interview yet. Laid off, scared of losing my home and credit, idk why my H hasn't signed his papers and I hate myself for hoping it means anything in particular, or why he's asking after me and sending me stupid articles. In one week so much has changed. There is nothing in his actions that says he wants to change or be with me. My dear grandmother, what a beautiful rich life she led, and I have the usual regrets of not calling more often. She was my first best friend and practically raised me through grade school.

i just feel paralyzed and I want to be a fetus for a little while. I can't afford to rest my heart or brain because I have to survive. I've never felt so sad or low and this seems like someone is asking me to climb Mt Everest after months of starvation and a broken leg.

Mid 30's
D 9/15; NC forever on

H
H
Zelda

Peace and love I am sending to you through this board.

Hold onto this beautiful life

Was made a better person by DB'ers
G
G
I love the dog reference.

You can give them chances, but when they had chances and keep biting then no. Pts.

While they might not be bad nor should you be angry, your unlikely to give future chances untill, some major changes happen.

Your goal is change your end.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
B
B
Z,
no advice to offer just know that there's a fellow passenger on the SS Titanic with you. you are not alone. praying for you!

M40 XW35
M11 T15
S9 D5
Bomb 6/3/14
Papers del 10/3/14
D final 12/5/14

I wish I could love you and make you believe it
'Cause that's all you ever wanted
From me

J
J
Hi Z when you are ready I have alcohol, chocolate, and any other calorie laden, traditional comfort inducing item to make us "Hilariously pleased" while you go through this chit time!!!. Maybe V could join us, that reminds me Ice-cream, not sure what flavour though????? Thinking of your sweetpea xxx loves JB

Last edited by JellyB; 05/03/15 06:49 AM.
T
T
I'm so sorry for all you're going through at the moment! Have not much to say, but please just take one moment at the time and know that there are many here on the board for you..
Please take care, I've got my fingers crossed for you! Big hug!!

M: 44 H: 43
ILYBNILWY: 7/4-15 Decided to try to reconnect.
"This doesn't work, I have no feelings": 20/4-15
Scheduled "talk" :9/5-15
It's over: 9/5
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard