Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
M
M
I don't know if you should confront, but make sure you have rock solid intelligence. How do you know who he was with? Why can't he go to the city for work? In any case, you're very accommodating for him. The schedule changes I made so far were for a funeral, a wedding and an oversea visitor. I accepted them because I was available and happy to be with the kids.

M39 D6 D3 (at S)
S 2014-09
D 2016-09

"You can't start a fire sitting around, crying over a broken heart" - Bruce Springsteen.
M
Maybell Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I don't *know* who he was with but I have strong well-founded suspicions and there is really only one circumstance under which he would buy a ticket for someone other than himself. He has a corporate card for work tickets. This one was on our personal card. It is VERY clear what this ticket is. He has never had a work dinner on a Friday before so my hackles were up but I chose not to address it. I was accommodating because I enjoy having my kids and because I may need him to keep them at some point. Also I'm trying to keep him soft till the settlement is signed.

He told me last week he was taking the kids to a baseball game. They told me today that the boys spent five hours on their iPads and D12 watched The Hunger Games three times in succession.

I picked a WINNER.

New thread
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2561320#Post2561320

Last edited by Cadet; 04/27/15 10:34 AM. Reason: link

Me42, H40
D12, S8, S7
A revealed: 7/13
Sep 4/14; Agreed to D 1/15

She believed she could, so she did.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard