Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2560409 04/23/15 10:46 PM
S
Swipe Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Ok here we go with my situation, I got the ilybinilwyabout a month ago after a heated argument that was my fault to begin with 1st I was shocked than I did what any husband would do beg, ask to work it out, etc.. After I settled down a bit u immediately started planning my escape, writing down bills I was going to keep, kid schedule etc. after a few days of still begging and pleading she said she needed time to work on her happiness and I needed the same. There is no OM involved this I am certain of. I suggested that I was going to move out because I was not going to live in a house with someone that didn't feel the same way I did. Problem is I moved into the rent house next door for the kids to be close and it was easier in all of us. It wasent until recently that I even heard of the 180s in my rage of begging and pleading to change all I got was "I've given you my all the past 11 years and now it's over you want to change?" I started doing the 180s last week and it's hard because I just live next door so in retrospect now I see that when I was begging for a 2nd chance what I was really saying was " I can't be happy unless you give me my way." I've come to the conclusion that I am no longer going to dwell in my self pity and I can either walk around as my pride is a ballon that anyone can pop or its a steel ball in my pocket that no one can break. Im at a crossroads where I desperately want my wife back but it's been about a month and I'm still getting the same behavior from her. I admit I made a fool of myself the 1st 2 weeks after the bomb was dropped. How in the world do I keep myself from having a WWS. Seems that I'm always giving in to her and I'll do about 75% of the 180s than I blow it again by asking to put this behind us. I can take any critic you give me. The biggest fear I have is losing my wife and she starts seeing other people right next door to me. Today she finally told me she was breaking through a tm and she was so angry I believed that to be a good thing that she was starting to realize her actions. I believe she may have seen the significant changes that I've made and she doesent want to admit that she wants to work things out. I just can't knock down that stupid wall. We've been together 11 years married 8, two daughters 8,10.

Swipe #2560592 04/24/15 03:24 PM
C
C
Welcome to DB.

This forum is for the spouse that is walking away.
My suggestion is to copy and paste this post in newcomers.

Please also add some carriage returns to make this more readable.

I will give you my standard welcome post in newcomers when you arrive.

Me-70, D37,S36
Cadet #2572056 05/27/15 12:10 AM
M
M
Read everything you can, then read it again. Sandi2's threads on Wayward wives are very helpful in getting a good perspective.

Hang in there. You came to the right place.

Me42 W40 S12 D8
M:15yrs
BD 3/27/15
D filed 4/27/15

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard