Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
U
U
But he had to have this divorce. Now. It cant wait. He needs it. He cant go back. He has to move forward. Now.

Sheesh.

You cant make this stuff up. Is there a dent in the wall of your house yet, Shining?

M
M
Never ceases to amaze me...

I mean... really? There is another party involved, yes?

Prime example that they only think of themselves. We are a mere bystander in their lives. And... you know, along with the spectacle of mlc... don't you know the rules and laws don't apply to them either? Well, at least until the judge reminds them. But even then...

B
B
Seriously… He wanted this D so badly… And everything from today’s appearance was online... Priceless!

M:50
H:52
S28 (my S from previous marriage)
M:17 + 3
BD: 06/12
S: 06/12 - H works in another state
B
B
Oh and they cannot admit making mistake or getting it wrong - about anything. Might turn out they were wrong about everything!!

J
J
Hey shining. Stopped by to say hi and check what has been going on with you while I have been in hiding.

The missed signature is classic. Look what happens when he has to do things all on his own.

You sound amazing!!!

love the "broke but not broken..."

Julie

Me 44 H 42
M 10 T 12 (at time of BD)
Ss 20 16
S11 (special needs)

BD 9/13 H "unhappy for years" moves to seperate bedroom
10/13 EA/PA confirmed but denied
S and I move out 3/15
Shining

Oh Wow, missed signature. REALLY

Anyway, glad to see that you are in a good place mentally for all this mess.

Hang in there, stay on your path.

Me 43 ring off Oct 2014 (my ring back on Feb 2015)
H 51 (ring off 7/2013)
M 2007 T 1996
S 14
July 2013- H told me he was unhappy.....said he is staying for Son
Feb 18 2014 Found out about OW
L
L
Oh Shining, this has to go in the MLC Hall of Fame. Seriously.

"You know, it's times like these when I realize what a superhero I am." Tony Stark/Iron Man

“Focus on what you can do, then do it with all your heart.” Lois Wilson
S
Shining Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thanks, job, uR, Mighty, Bright, bea, juliegayle, 2B, and Heather!

Long time, no post!! Great to connect with those of you who have also been busy/absent/GALing smile

uR, yep. He has to have this. Can't move on without it. Needs it now.

Guess what? 2 days later AND?

I'm not single yet.

Yeeahhhh... According to the county court website, he has not returned with the other document he needs.

My best guess is he will go back next week. If it's anything like the recent patterns, he will hesitate and cycle, and remember why he believes he needs this, get angry at something I did or didn't do, and that will fuel him to go back. *shrugs*

C'est la guerre.

Heather, Hall of Fame!!! LOL! Totally. He and Smokey could both contribute a significant amount to that!

I have more updates on the kids and whatnot... will post about that later. For now, things are really pretty good, overall.

The days are as fabulous as I make them. laugh

G
G
Shining,

You sound fab! I bet I know what the hold up on the D is. He is probably trying to revise the paperwork to say the reason for the D is trauma due to large pores. It's a legit reason to file. Haters gonna hate! smile

Thanks for stopping by. It's been a very emotional day and I appreciate your wisdom. Keep up the good work.

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
Rope dropped Cirque du Soleil style
D final 9-9-14
"Some people are born on 3rd base and go through life thinking they hit a triple." Barry Switzer
B
B
Originally Posted By: Georgiabelle
I bet I know what the hold up on the D is. He is probably trying to revise the paperwork to say the reason for the D is trauma due to large pores. It's a legit reason to file.
OMG, I was laughing so hard… I should take a note… To supplement the possible reasons for D when I’m ready to file.

Shining, I’m so happy that you are doing well and moving on with your life. It gives me an inspiration. I’m one of the slower once here. Compared to you and Georgia... I would totally love to drop the rope “Cirque du Soleil style” (like Georgia), just can’t figure out how hard I need to make it swing, LOL.

M:50
H:52
S28 (my S from previous marriage)
M:17 + 3
BD: 06/12
S: 06/12 - H works in another state
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard