Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
Elly4 #2558974 04/19/15 09:39 PM
H
HeavyD Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Another piece of weridness

So after all of the wrangling with WAW, she was supposed to meet with my L last Friday. She sent a certified letter saying she would meet him and called to confirm she would meet him. Guess what? She did not show. WTH

So now l contacts her one last time and then court date. I have been trying to figure this out but it's pointless.

The old WAW as always punctual and was in fact early with all appointments. But this is something new.

What do you make of it DB forum? Let me guess, don't spend any time thinking about it, just keep moving forward. That is what I continue to do.

On another note, Disney was a lot of fun. Stayed ut late, laughed a lot, spent some good time with friends and swam our hearts out.

Too bad Monday has to come and spoil our party.

Was made a better person by DB'ers
P
P
You are right about what the board will say. No point in mind reading why WAW did not show. Could have been a million things. Only worry about the things you can control and you will be much happier. smile

Me: 42
W: 32
Married 7 years together 8.5
S1: 7 S2:7
Bomb #1: 09-16-13
Recon #1: 11/13
A discovered 04-03-2014
W filed D 05-19-14 but never served me
I filed D 12-02-2014
S 05-31-14
Divorced 5-19-16
C
C
Meh.

Don't read anything into it. My H, who from day one has been all about getting rid of me? Told me he would file for seperation I'm October. 8 days before our wedding anniversary (because nothing says celebrating love like legal proceedings). Anywhoo, he never did.

At the end of Januray, I did have him served seperation papers, with a deadline on when to respond. He called my lawyer at 4pm the day of, saying that he wanted to meet the deadline, and needed another week, because "his lawyer couldn't get him in for the last two weeks." 10 weeks later? Still not a peep from H
or a legal team.

*shrugs*

It could mean anything, it could mean nothing. Everyone has their own interpretation. Let your lawyer handle it and move on.

HD, I want to share with you what my new IC said to me tonight. She said, "Calibri, I know you love your husband. I know you love him deeply and this is breaking your heart. But, Calibri, you are too [censored] fabulous to be dealing with this bullshit. It's time to remind you of how fabulous you are, and focus on that. Everything else will fall into place."

HD, find your inner fabulousness, everything else will fall into place.

M:32,H 32
T:10, M5
BD/H Move Out: 9/2014 - extreme anger
H Mental Illness Diagnosis: 4/15
Served D Papers: 10/15
Divorced: 11/15
H
HeavyD Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Pilot and Calibri

Thank you for your comments

Yes, I will let me Lawyer figure it out. As I have said before it is in God's hands.

This weekend my kids and I got into some serious fun. DLand with friends, got soaked, road so many attractions, had dinner, swam in fabulous pools and just enjoyed each other very much. Last night when we got home, we had lots of neighbors over to try out our new trampoline. I swear there must have been 6 kids on the trampoline and just as many adults/friends there hanging out.

It occured to me that I need to keep more kid friendly food and drinks over at the house for these occassions. I like to have people over and the kids do to. I will plan more of these get togethers. I think I will even get a new grill and keep hot dogs and burgers in the freezer for any time fun.

Later DB Friends.

W
W
Heavy,

Don't bother trying to contact W "one more time" for she's an adult and knows the deadline. Boy, many of the WASes are in a hurry to file and then when push comes to shove, they don't lift a finger. Funny, huh.

Yeah, spewing isn't fun at all. I think we do need to put a boundary on disrespectful communications. It is all there in my Boundaries Cheat Sheet.

To make sure the friends keep coming over, it's always handy to have goodies at hand. Then you'll get to know their friends and other parents.

When you're ready, maybe plan for a sleepover. wink

Wonka #2559197 04/20/15 05:24 PM
H
HeavyD Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Hi W

No I am not bringing anything up. I am lettering L handle all communications.

She is the one that filed for the D - she can handle the details. Like I said earlie, I did not start this, but I will finish it.

Big mouths don't equate to legal realities.

H
HeavyD Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Looks like I have to start a new thread

New Title - Letting Go

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...201#Post2559201

Last edited by Cadet; 04/20/15 07:59 PM. Reason: Links

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis