Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
V
V
OK

I get it now. Campus life, job related accommodation tied to H job. Tough one Msd.

You really need peace and quiet. A space of your own to grieve and relax. I know the feeling. I would love to reach across the miles and go for a lovely long walk in the fresh air and discuss nothing but the breeze with you.

I know you are seeing L tomorrow so that is another step in the right direction.

Peace and quiet, rest and tomorrow will come. H deserves nothing from you.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

M
OP Offline
M
Thanks v. I love reading your posts. They mean a lot to me. I survived the day and let my anger propel me forward rather than staying stuck. I stayed dark. And it got easier as the day went on. I'm making plans. I got tickets to see a matinee next weekend. I'm going alone but through a meetup group so the price was better than it would be. I'm excited and nervous to do it. Before marriage and kids I loved going to the theater but it isn't his thing, and Broadway has gotten so expensive it was hard to justify the cost. I also made plans to take surf lessons with my sister this summer. I developed a fear of waves sometime in my early teens, as a kid I was a fish and loved getting Thrown around in waves. Then all of a sudden I got skiddish. So what better way to reinvent myself then to overcome that fear.

I still have no idea if I will have my job come june. But I'm not so worried about it anymore. If I have it--great! I'll have to work over the summer but it will be a shorter day. So I can still do my surfing. If I don't have my job--something else will come along. And I will get my summer pay and apply for unemployment. And look for a new job. I will move out as soon as legally advisable and stay with my parents until I can get back on my feet. I am going to move on and rihht now the only people I need to care about is myself, my kids, and my dog. He can drop off the face of the earth with whatever old hag he chooses.

Last edited by mustardseed; 04/20/15 01:38 AM.

40s 2teens M14Y
BD-10/12/13 rec-1/14
BD2-5/14 rec2-9/14
EA disc-10/14 4/15-BD 3 and triangulation ensues
Served with D6/15 MS forced to leave7/15
D agreement signed 8/16 final 5/17
C
C

Last edited by Cadet; 04/22/15 10:47 AM. Reason: Links

Me-70, D37,S36
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis