Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
HeavyD #2558501 04/17/15 11:33 PM
V
V
My dearest Pink

Let us see what love is, what H and those in an A fail to understand. These are things that Pink understands.

Love is from our higher power and it is channelled through us
The A partner is not the 'one' , it is a fantasy
They chose OP to feel less alone but an A is a lonely place
Niceness, good looks are confused with romantic love
Once in the A they can't get out, they have jumped ship and its hard to accept a mistake
There are promises and sex but promises unfulfilled like living on ice cream
Their own desire forces an A for a while
The A partner expresses interest but tires
There is blind love an R which starts unhealthily and dies of sickness
They believe the A partner will behave decently even if they themselves are cheaters
Sex is mistaken for love
They stay in the A to save face
They hide their feelings and sadness from their A partner because of fear and they are inauthentic
They believe the A partner's lies even if they know the truth
They can not face the pain they cause
They want to keep their options open and eat cake
They do not accept responsibility but feel sorry for themselves for their dilemma

Dear Pink, you are between choices, learning about yourself, your role as mom and wife, about what you can do, who you are and making tough choices.

I am glad you let H feel his pain, did not comfort him with your love and body. These issues age these Hs and like my H become unattractive, aged and weary. Pink will be renewed. She lives in higher power with the love of herself, her God and her children. Pink is falling in love with herself. Dignity and self respect for Pink.

Whilst H is getting caught, lying and resisting. An A ultimately is as unsatisfying as a cold cup of coffee, the aroma of the Java is attractive and the coffee swirls with froth but the coffee grounds are unappealing and need discarding. That will be all that remains.

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 04/17/15 11:37 PM.

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

Vanilla #2558582 04/18/15 05:51 AM
P
Pink17 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Hi Skhdive,

Thanks for stopping by. I am trying my best and somehow it's working for me. I keep rescuing myself from many years of giving my life to my family, my M.

I know better now that I need to be responsible for my own happiness and have my own space to deal with my needs as a human being. I was so involved with everyone's troubles and needs that I neglect myself for too long and became a bitter person with no vision for fun, happiness.

Today, after going through so much pain, I feel life is becoming more real, I am slowly going back to who I was and I am in love with it. I know it will be better as time goes by, but I am happy with my progress and I think I am in the right direction.

As much as I wish to reconcile with my H, I am basically preparing myself for my life alone, it's was scary at first, but I believe I can handle it one day at a time for now.

Thanks again. Hope you are too getting yourself in a better place.

XOXO
Pink

Pink17
S22,19 and 16
D:8/5/2015

Pink17 #2558586 04/18/15 06:37 AM
P
Pink17 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
PureHrt, Mahhhty, Depress and Heavy D thanks for the support. I am getting stronger every day because of this board. You all have kind words and care so much, it makes me feel better.

Thanks so much for caring.
Pink

Pink17
S22,19 and 16

Pink17 #2558591 04/18/15 07:10 AM
P
Pink17 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Hi Jim,

Great input my friend. It's was really awful to hear those words. He also shared that it bothers him that she does not believe in God. Also told me that she told him she is house separation with her H and has an 8 year old son. So, it's all awful, and it makes life a hell.

I never said a word about her, it's really not my business and I do not need the aggravation.

It's hard to think that our lives got to this point and that is what is left from our M. But I better face reality then continue in this nightmare.

We will see what happens next, but for awhile I need to concentrate in my life and my priorities, including a series of school classes to get my Orthotic Certificates.

Jim, sometimes it is even harder to think that I saw my H leaving a hotel with the OW. It's so hard when I start thinking that he kisses, hug and make love to her. Talking about awful! It's the most painful thing in the world. But it is also the one thing that is helping me to detach, to let go.

I don't know what is going to happen in the future, but for now he wants to be with OW, he is determined to D. In the same time he is depressed, sad and says he is confused. He shows me a lot of caring, our R is a lot better now then it has been in the last few years. So I don't know where it will all go. I believe we will D eventually, but he also said that D is just a piece of paper and what really counts is his feelings.

I will continue my journey and take this time to develop myself, became a better person, live some things I forgot.

Happy about your last events with your W. It's so crazy, things can change so fast. Hope will be improvement.

XOXO
Pink

Pink17
S22,19 and 16

Pink17 #2558592 04/18/15 07:27 AM
P
Pink17 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
My sunshine Nilla,

You are an amazing woman, love you with my heart. I agree with all your statements about the A and how it involves a person.

I think sometimes that my H's least issues is this OW. She is pretty much what I was when he met me. I had my son, was alone, working full time, living in another country, I even smoked. All the same with this OW. So, it makes me think that he is repeating the story. There should be a reason for this, I do not believe it is just coincidence.

My H has a lot of problems from his childhood, he was abandoned and betrayed too many times. His life story is very sad, very lonely, very painful. He is too mixed up, and his confusion is obvious even if he does not say a thing.

To tell the truth I hope H will find happiness even if it is not beside me. He is my children's father and I wish him the best. I know there will always be a part of me that will love him forever, somewhere in my heart there will be a little box with his name on it.

H wrote tonight asking what time I want him to come to the house tomorrow. He is supposed to come and stay over night so I can go out with my friends. Not really, I want to have some time alone for a change. H does not need to know what I am doing.

I think it will be good for us. That he will see I am moving on too and does not have any hope for his return anymore. I said all what I need him to know already. He did not changed his mind, then I have non other choice but accept my fate.

Let's see where life will take me, for now H needs to see that I am done, I want it no more. It will be hard to do, but I start on this road and will keep walking my path.

V, thanks so much for your words, it always makes me think a lot. It question, gives me new perspectives, hope, direction, ideas, strength... thanks for helping me.

*** Today, during the parenting class, I met some women that have been victims of domestic violence, abuse. It was shocking, sadness invade the room when they told us a little bit what they are enduring. I felt the pain in each word they said.

Hope V is being her best friend and keeping the peace in and out herself.

Love,
Pink
Pink

Pink17
S22,19 and 16

Pink17 #2558612 04/18/15 09:49 AM
G
G
Pink it's called a cloned r!

Do you really think your h treats her any better?

My h has a cloned r, people describe the ow as manly looking but nice, real nice supposedly. She has my hobby, I suspect one child like me. Works and is independant.

He is now taking her on a trip for 4 weeks caravan trip with his s25 and his sexual preditor cousin!

Wow I'm devastated that's not me! whistle grin that will super doper awesome fun. Not!

Don't think their r is all sunshine puppies and unicorns f@rting rainbow dust of happiness.

Step right back don't feed cake and watch it burn...... Baby burn it will.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
Ggrass #2558936 04/19/15 07:02 PM
V
V
Funny how that happens?

A repeat of the old switch. Well not for Pink, my darling Pink I hope will visit us in London very soon.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

Vanilla #2558951 04/19/15 07:43 PM
R
R
Hi Pink. What's the news. How you and the boys doing ?

HeavyD #2558965 04/19/15 09:03 PM
D
D
Originally Posted By: HeavyD
I will pray for all of us. I will pray for the restoration of our families.

Life really doesn't have to be this complicated does it? It is short and we are only on this Earth for such a short time. it's such a shame there is so much pain and selfishness.

I hope God forgives us all.

I feel that way all the time.
It is such a waste of time when we could be working together (H and I) to make the world a better place.
I'm an impatient person to begin with. I have seen people die that wanted to live. I don't want to spend my life wasting any precious moments.
How can I get him to see this?

Di-mond in the rough
M-45 H-38
My children S-25 D-23
T 5 M 4
H left April Fools Day 2015

One day at a time!
Di-mond #2559144 04/20/15 02:31 PM
P
Pink17 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Hi All,

Lots has happened. So H came back from a trip on friday afternoon, pick up the boys from school and later did text me asking what time he could come to the house on saturday.

I answered asking him if he would stay over night and if so, I would make plans to leave and be back on sunday morning. H answer on saturday morning that he would stay until evening and sleep at his place. Then I tough, Oh well, my plans did not work.

I did text him back saying he could come at any time, he answer he would be at the house by 3:30pm. The boys were eating a nice and health brunch and then he arrived at 1:30pm. Ok. He sat and start eating too. OK.

I said Hi and continue cleaning my kitchen, he came from behind and hugged me and gave me a kiss on my cheek. Then I asked him if he could leave the truck with me since he will be out for three weeks and he said that he was thinking about this and was planning to arrange the shuttle to pick him up at the house on sunday morning.

Then I said how it would be if he said he wouldn't spend the night? He explained that he is Ok spending the night but he understood my text was saying for him not to stay. I then read the text to him and asked what was there not to understand?

He said that maybe he didn't read it well. Well, it seems to me that he did it so I wouldn't make plans in not going anywhere.

I was polite but cold, disconnected. I went outside and he came and asked if he could talk to me. He then start the same old, that he loves me and it's being very hard this whole divorce. I said that I am getting more real now, that things are finally getting to the truth of what is happening and that I am accepting that I need to move on with my life.

He said that I am an amazing person and that he is the luckiest man in the world for marring a wonderful person like me.

I then asked if he did his parenting class and he said no, he asked when it was due and I said that it is due to have the certificate of completion in the court by 4/20. He got all nervous and said that he will have a lot of problems with this and that he does not have me there to remind him of the important dates. Yes H, no more private secretary.

H kept talking about our R, how I did not love him for over 5 years and that I did not care if he was there or not. He said he felt bad because he saw me so unhappy and he couldn't make me happy anymore. That his life is still a mess because he feels he failed me, that he was never a good h for me. Blah,blah, blah.

I told him I was very sorry he was feeling that way and that I was unhappy some times. I had many other problems that were not related to him too. Then I said that It is what it is and that I am ready to look forward and do the best what I can with what I have now. That I will give myself a chance to be happy again, meet other people, date someone, look for my life somewhere else. I told him I will be OK.

He said that he feels I am unhappy and I said that he feels this way because I don't need to show anything to him, that I need to be polite because he is the father of my children, but I do not need to chat with him like we are best buddies, neither I want. I want to have my life and does not need to include him in any of what I do or feel.

I was putting my shoes on and H came again talking about our R. Then I lost it and said that I really need to look at the truth and I do not want to keep playing this dirty games anymore. I said that I saw him with OW and that he is in a R with her and that he made his choices.

I said that love is a choice and he chose do not love me anymore. Said that I do not want the D, I do not want to destroy my family and my M but that does not change anything. He decided my fate and I will finally embrace it. I said that I would like that we had fought for our M but we did not. I said that I was there for the good or bad, health or sick, that I made that promise long time ago and that for all these years I have been an honest person even when it was hell.

That I have been beside him when things where not exactly good, hanging in there during the whole time he was rushing his masters, when people where sick, all the times that he was traveling and I was left by myself to take care after everything including raising three children.

That if everyone would give up every time there was tough situations, then the world would be finished by now. I said I am done, I had enough of this whole dirt world that he brings me and that I do not want him this way, that he can go ahead and have his life and that I am a person that has value and I will give myself the space to rebuild my life with the value I know.

That he did not find me in a trash and that I know who I am and does not need anyone to tell me anything anymore, I am a big girl that never took crap for a change.

He said that he is confused, that he is still trying to figure it out if our M can work, if he can give it another try. I said that this is his problem and his problem alone and I do not need, can or even want to resolve it. That he needs to deal with his own life and I will deal with my.

He came and put his knees on the floor and said that he does not know what to do next, that he is trying to resolve the whole mess he built to himself. And I said that I was sorry he needs to go through it but it is indeed not my problem anymore. That I had enough and I want to move on now.

I then left to a friend's house and he left for the supermarket to get stuff to make dinner. When I came back, H was preparing dinner and great me with a big smile, talking like we are all a happy family. I gave him the cold talk, not much interested in what he was doing. He then asked me to get some pasta and soda at the supermarket. I left again and took a long time out.

When I came back H asked me if I would have dinner with them and I said that I had other plans but thanked him for asking. They start dinner and I went upstairs to get ready.

When I came into the kitchen he looked at me and said that I was so beautiful. I thanked him and he asked me if I saw the rose he bought for me and was on the table. I said that I did not know the flower was for me and that I tough he just decorate the dinner table. He then said that he knows I like one rose alone and that he wants to give me flowers because he does not know when I will get flowers from someone else. I replay that, yes maybe sometime I will.

H did everything in his power to delay me, he even asked the kids to leave with my car to get some rental game. He served me some dinner, he came to hug me and I moved away from him, he sat to talk to me and say again and again what a beautiful woman I am, that age does not seem to affect me.

Then I was singing a song and he said that in his way from the airport to the parking lot he heard this christian song on the shuttle radio and that he wrote a text to me and then deleted the whole thing because I wouldn't care about his stupidity. I said that he could send the message, that I love this song and that it is my Divorce song. It makes me hopeful for my future and strong as a person.

I sang the song for him. He sat there looking at me and I was standing singing the song. He said he will never find anyone so beautiful and so caring in his lifetime.

So we had all this. I feel we still have a chance. But there are no promises. And as much as he tells me all this nice words, he is not showing with actions.

Or maybe he is, just not the right actions to make our R to work. He did everything to please me, he was extra nice and treated me like a princess. He did all he could to mess up my plans to leave on saturday.

But eventually I left, I went to a friend's house were he would not find me. I did not came back. H left for the airport on sunday morning and I was not back.

I got a message from his yesterday afternoon saying: Pink, I am sorry I was not able to clean everything before I left.I will make sure to have more time next time. I hope your night was OK. Tchau.

So, I did it, was strong, set the boundaries and respected them. Was polite but cold and distant. It was very hard, but I decide to act as if, did my 180s big time. I don't know if it will work or not, but it will help me to detach (hope so). H for sure is seeing a different Pink.

What do you think? Do you think I have a chance?

Sorry for the long journal. I like to write.

Love,
Pink

Pink17
S22,19 and 16

Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard