Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
R
R
Great news re the cat. Toots now has roommate and can make her cat comfortable in her autumn years. Glad you had a good day

Take care. Rd

O
O
I miss my cat frown

Me:40 W:35
D:8
T:13 M:10
WAW: 7/14
PA Discovered: 1/15 at least 6 months
Moved out and moved on

S
Sotto Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thanks RD and OTU. Yes, I'm an animal lover, and that has been one of the hard aspects of the sitch - seeing the impact on them too. I'll be glad to have her here. She is actually 20, so more in her 'winter and then some' years. I left her in situ, thinking it was best for her to be in her own environment. But really, I would like to bring her here and I will just try and do it all very gently for her.

H texted back - all about the cat, and very accommodating - saying I should take this & that for her. And her fur was a bit matted - sorry. And just to say when and he'll let our pet care know. Then just ended that he hopes I am well.

It's weird with our text exchanges. There's this big 'unsaid' thing. He suggested we D. I said that wasn't what I want, but wont stand in your way. He said he needed a week to think....and that's about it a month+ later - oh well... So, as Edz would say - I'm keeping on keeping on. Or as I would say - keeping the forward button pressed. Enjoying the spring time.

Have a good day all! xx

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
R
R
Hi Toots. 20years old ,wow , I have 4 cars and that's 4 to many sometimes!!!!!!

It willl be great to have her with you and for you to be able to give her all the love and care that' she needs. I'm an animal lover myself and have promised the kids a puppy in the near future.

Re your H. From my point of view , he now has options I think you were right to let him know that you would be interested in a M in the future and I feel that he was unaware of this He now has to decide and that possibley has made in own future unclear. If things with OW are rough and life is not what he thought it would be lthen who knows how he feels.

All Toots can do is to continue living ber life and learning who Toots is. The book you are reading sounds great and you have seen a lot of yourself in it , just don't be too quick to label yourself Toots is Toots , unique and very special Flawed ,
Maybe !!!! But still great.

Take care. Rd

R
R
CATS AT HOME , CATS !!!!!!!!

E
edz Offline
E
Bft says a warm mrowwww to all forum fluffy people and to toots bawft especially wink

M:44, W:46, S:10
M 13 years, T 15
BD:23/7/2014
W/S Moved to MIL: 23/7/2014
My new place: 21/11/2014
W/S back to flat 22/11/2014
W coming closer, talking 4/2015
Piecing 5/2015
Moving in again 6/2015
S
Sotto Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thanks RD and Edz....fellow cat lovers. Well, I'm just quickly checking in before I head out for the evening. I'm off to a wine tasting and quiz with the ladies social group tonight. Looking forward to it.

Busy day today. Mum sat first thing. Then logged on to work. I'm doing a lot of stuff with pensions at the moment, so I'm just trying to get my head round all of that. This afternoon I went to my training to be a poll clerk at the election in a couple of weeks, then more work and out tonight. It's always good to have less time to think about the sitch. I'm bookstore GALing tomorrow, then Mum-sitting later.

Feeling a bit Bleugh about H at the moment, and not that positive about our sitch. Not that down in myself, but not optimistic about 'us.' Logically I know anything can and does happen, but it's not always easy to stay positive about what 'is' happening. Oh well - I'll go and drink wine with nice women and not worry about it. Have a good evening all! xx

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
R
R
Hi Toots. Wine and women. Can I come please ?? I hope you had a great evening. Take care. Rd

S
Sotto Offline OP
OP Offline
S
RD, you are welcome to come and drink some wine with the ladies any time! They pursuaded me to come to their next event - a pole dancing lesson. Now that is definitely pushing out of my comfort zone! Seriously though. I had a nice time, and they are a fun group of people. One lady asked for my number and said she'd love to meet for coffee some time - so I think there will be some nice new friends to meet.

GALed at the book store this morning, and logged on to work this pm. More pensions stuff. Then up to Mum & Dad's and now home with a glass of wine.

I've been reflecting on whether it may be time to throw in the towel and file for divorce myself. I had hoped that we could formally separate and deal with financials. And that was looking hopeful for a while, but seems to have stalled. Just mulling things over really. For sure, I'm pretty happy with how life is turning out here. And I don't feel much love towards H right now. Then on the flipside, my M meant a great deal to me and I don't want to give up too soon. I guess I feel I should give things a year since BD, which would be July. But I am starting to feel that I may want to move on, I won't do anything in haste though...just journaling really.

Have a nice evening all xx

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

E
edz Offline
E
Well my goodness toots that sounds interesting smile

Any definite days to get Baft yet and do you have the requisite fluffy mouse, cat bed and tuna?

Remember dogs have owners, cats have staff! wink

On your thoughts as I've said many a time (and am planning on putting on a shirt) our sitches are different but remember I felt like that last month give yourself some time and keep on tootling of course if you feel its all run as far as it can you should very definitely go on with filing, the fact you're asking seems to me to mean you dont think thats the case.

Of course you also know how I tormented myself over those thoughts so I know right how that feels.

(((((Toots)))))

Keep on keeping on

smile

Last edited by edz; 04/24/15 08:59 PM.

M:44, W:46, S:10
M 13 years, T 15
BD:23/7/2014
W/S Moved to MIL: 23/7/2014
My new place: 21/11/2014
W/S back to flat 22/11/2014
W coming closer, talking 4/2015
Piecing 5/2015