Me:40 W:35
D:8
T:13 M:10
WAW: 7/14
PA Discovered: 1/15 at least 6 months
Moved out and moved on

O
O
why are tears rolling down my face after watching that vulnerability tedex frown

Moved out and moved on

S
Sotto Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I was just the same OTU. And cried on & off for hours when I started reading the book..lots of food for thought in Brene Brown's stuff isn't there? It's made me feel I'm starting a whole new journey.

((OTU))

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
S
Sotto Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Well folks - not much happening with me today. It was a beautiful spring day here - the best so far. I worked from home until around two. Then walked into town to get some stuff, and had an ice cream on the way back. Went up to the parents to Mum-sit early evening, and back at the appt relaxing now. I'm working away tomorrow, so that will be a busy one..

All quiet on the H front - no contact at all since I had his text from the US....I haven't been fretting about it too much. The only thing I do find is that I'm half-waiting for divorce papers to just be in my mail slot one day. Hopefully he would actually tell me before he filed for D, but you never know....

Other than that, I'm still reading the Brene Brown book and taking it all in. I may re-read that one with a pencil in hand - she is great, and reading her stuff is a potential life-changer. I have been conscious today of 'being enough' and it has helped me relax more and worry less about what people may think of me - I just am...

Hope everyone has had a good day xx

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
C
C
Yay Toots. You sound great today. Looked up the book, might get it too, sounds like a very good one.
The "waiting game" is the worst lol, but I'm sure after all you've been through you have plenty of patience for this part too.
Seems like a few peaceful days here in this part of the forum. Hope the good vibes stick around for a while before all our D madness begins lol. Knock on wood.
Have a good rest of the day Toots.

Me 32 (German) Wife 28
T 3yrs M 2yrs
Moved to US for W
No kids
BD 6/2014
In house separation
Confirmed EA 1/2015
(ongoing since BD)
OM not ready
Real D talk started 1/27/15

R
R
Hi Ttoots , sounds like a nice day , the book seems to be really connecting with you. Don't be thinking about D papers , that's not positive thinking !

Toots is not only adequate, shes awesome , I don't know if you realise how much you help others with your kind but insightful words.

Take care. Rd. xxx

E
edz Offline
E
Morning (((((Toots)))))

I know what you mean by the mail slot, even now if Im working from home and hear the postman crunch along the drive (its gravel) and the postbox will it be a pile of legal papers.

I think its just an evil weavel that nibbles at us because of uncertanty and being positive and coming up with actions seems to help me to stamp on it.

Did sound like a nice day, although what is this iced cream of which you speak it sounds tasty yet bad for the waistline wink

Take it easy my friend, enjoy the sun smile

M:44, W:46, S:10
M 13 years, T 15
BD:23/7/2014
W/S Moved to MIL: 23/7/2014
My new place: 21/11/2014
W/S back to flat 22/11/2014
W coming closer, talking 4/2015
Piecing 5/2015
Moving in again 6/2015
P
P
Hi Toots,

Going back to the shame part, not feeling good enough, is something I am still working with my IC. He said that some people, like me, are very perfectionists and they are very hard on themselves, like me, and they are probably their worst enemy.

I find it a bit true, my worst criticism comes from myself. I am glad you are taking the time to think over these things. It shows growth and it will just make you a better person then the amazing one you are already.

The whole waiting socks I know. Hope you a busy enough that it does not affect you much (or much more then it is already doing). Sometimes I would like to be some kind of XMen professor and go into your H's toughs to find out what is going on with him.

It really makes you mind reading why he is postponing the D papers, why is he so quite, why he does not communicate. I know we should detach and do not think much of what we can't control, but I can't help thinking that he is very mixed up right now. His toughs are cloudy and he is in the fog.

We share the whole dating ordeal from the guys in this board, it may not be just so easy for our WAHs. O well, we just need to be patient and care for ourselves.

Hope Toots is being nice and gentle to herself.

XOXO,
Pink

Pink17
S22,19 and 16
D:8/5/2015

S
Sotto Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Busy day at work today for Toots. Looks like my boss plans to hold the interview next week some time. Don't know what it will involve yet - I'm hoping he'll keep things pretty low key as he has known me for so long.

I made a decision today that I should ask my landlord about bringing our elderly cat here. The general terms of the rental contract say no - but I thought there's no harm in asking. I did and he said that was okay! So my plan is to go up next week and bring her down here. I texted H to let him know and to ask him if he wanted me to wait until he and SS have said their goodbye's. He hasn't replied yet.

Otherwise, working from home tomorrow. Lots to do after a hearing today. Then yoga GAL tomorrow evening. What a beautiful day today. I avoid the motorways on my drive to work and take a lovely rural route. Lambs playing in the fields, enjoying the sunshine....

Hope you guys are having a good day :-)

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

O
O
Glorious weather today toots. Make the most rain on the way.... For North west anyway by Friday frown

Moved out and moved on

Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard