Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
O
Old Dog Offline OP
OP Offline
O
I'm imagining it right now :-)

Last edited by Old Dog; 04/13/15 06:24 AM.

M: 57 / EW: 52
T: 21, M: 8
S: 18, S: 15
Bomb: 1 Jun 14
EA Aug 2014 I think
PA Feb 2015 possibly sooner
O
Old Dog Offline OP
OP Offline
O
How many GAL points do I get for last weekend?

Friday: Buy flash motor. Caught up with a friend & met his kids. Mex food, German weissbier & red wine :-)

Saturday: Up to London to watch my footie team.

Sunday: Took my flatmates for a spin in the sunshine in the morning and up to London for another friends birthday bash at a Moroccan themed bar.

EA Aug 2014 I think
G
G
I don't do red lippy, but push up bra, d cups and low cut top with heaps of clevage showing, stops most men (couple on Friday actual did u turn and snap a vertebrae I'm sure) and women tend to oggle and cringe.

That would be good kibble to throw her! Let her choke on those! Lol

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
O
Old Dog Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Yeah, well I do that ... and you're defo right about the vertebrae snapping thing.

EA Aug 2014 I think
V
V
Hmmm

I thought it was just falling off motor bikes that did that!

Break vertebrae I mean. laugh
V

Last edited by Vanilla; 04/15/15 05:17 PM.

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

O
Old Dog Offline OP
OP Offline
O
I mentioned on V's thread that my Tuesday Leroc evening was overshadowed by WW who texted me asking if I was "... still planning to be here this weekend? And alternate ones after that?"

I replied "Yes, I'll be back after 8pm on Friday. I won't need the car." But I was miffed because she invaded my GAL space and also because I wanted to text her first with my plans and she got there first.

And I guess I'll have to knock a GAL point off for that, although I did take the new car down there just for fun.

-----

Today she also sent me a text. "I've been thinking about you saying that I don't care about how you feel. I'm sorry you think that, and I'm sorry it presents like that.

I do care about how you feel. Knowing I can't do anything to help it or alter it pains me in a way you undoubtedly wouldn't imagine. And I will probably carry that with me indefinitely."

The a bit about logistics this weekend. She's going to leave around 7.30pm on Friday and return at 5pm on Sunday.

-----

I should probably just ignore this but I so want to say something like "oh I'm soooo sorry that my response to you wrecking our family is causing you such pain. How selfish of me. Please don't bother yourself over me. You are the most important one in this dynamic. I'm sure the kids will learn to cope with being from a broken family. And don't spare a second thought for me."

My anger at this text is colouring my evening. And I'm so tired because I'm lying awake for three hours in the middle of the night again churning negative thoughts. I try to banish them with mindfullness but they keep coming back.

The bit where she say "Knowing I can't do anything to help it or alter it pains me in a way you undoubtedly wouldn't imagine." gets me. You mean "won't" not "can't" you selfish ****.

At least I did see my counsellor today but it was too early to discuss the text.

Last edited by Old Dog; 04/16/15 08:56 PM.

EA Aug 2014 I think
R
R
Old Dog. Ok you know you should "probably just ignore this"- so please listen to yourself !

Please, please, please do not respond like that. Are the logistics settled? Fine, then no response needed.

As to invading your GAL time. Perhaps it's time to turn the phone off for awhile.........

2 Ds: 7 and 4
BD and Sep: 7/14
Divorce Final 2/16
O
Old Dog Offline OP
OP Offline
O
No, I won't reply ... at all.

Just wanted to vent a bit as my flatmates are away thus evening and I can't get a word in edge ways if I phone my mum. I do know all the village gossip though.

EA Aug 2014 I think
V
V
OD
ralliced is or on.
Ironically I think by responding you will be appeasing W and she can justify herself. If she ever asks "WW your text did not required a response."

If this was H and V

"Did you get my text?"
"yes"
"and?"
"And what?"
"Did you think, you did not respond"
"It did not need a response"
"It did!"
"Enough"

To respond would be to sooth WW, so let her stew. No dignifying her rubbish with a response.

I am also curious how you can dance with a phone? I leave mine in my car!

My dancing GAL is very precious me time. Dance time is fun time and nothing is going to spoil that, music dancing, learning, exercise and points.

A new car, dancing and points. Go OD!

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 04/17/15 07:46 AM.

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

O
Old Dog Offline OP
OP Offline
O
raliced is or on ???

Yes, you're right, this text is all about making herself feel better about her affair by pretending to feel guilty. BS!

Re dancing with a phone: I have pockets. They're extra pieces of materials sewn onto the trouser so you can put things in :-) I will leave it behind or turn it off - I do mute it, but it vibrated and alerted me that way.

EA Aug 2014 I think
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard