Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
O
Old Dog Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Practise makes perfect ... in about 10 years perhaps.

Oh, so self deprecating.

M: 57 / EW: 52
T: 21, M: 8
S: 18, S: 15
Bomb: 1 Jun 14
EA Aug 2014 I think
PA Feb 2015 possibly sooner
G
G
Originally Posted By: Old Dog
My turn with the boys is over now. We had a good time visiting my mum - well as good a time as can be expected visiting someone who is 85. We went out to the garden centre, had a nice lunch a mucked about with garden trolleys and big plant pots etc.

Today I drove down to the station, left the car in the car and texted WW where it was. My train was late and while I was leaning up against a post outside the station she walked past right in front of me.

We ignored each other.

Old I did just that at a funeral.

He could have crossed the divide same as you, he didn't just as she didn't.

Good work, she means nothing. I think that's good.
Flipping the bird would mean you cared, cold who gives a rats a$$ you mean nothing and I cannot be bothered to waste my time is good.

Throws old a treat, that's good. Practice mate.

I don't even wave when I think I see his car or I even know it's his car. He doesn't exist.
His family told me I didn't so there wish is granted.

Only recently I accidentally waved to a bus to what I thought was a driver I knew. Whoopy it was h! Poop.... But who cares.

I suspect he knew it wasn't him I waved to. wink

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
V
V
I haven't quite got there yet. You see those pictures of fake vs real smiles?

You can guess.

I have the look between the eyebrows thing to a fine art form. Different to Ceroc when I am happy to smile, laugh, have fun with the dance and enjoy the company.

H mocks all that because he won't dance.

My dad (93) said if a man can't or won't dance he is useless as a lover. My dad is twinkle toes personified. He tells me it took him years to learn but he was glad he did as it made mum very happy. I did not ask but he smiles wistfully and hums a happy tune.

WW is clearly guilty and ashamed otherwise she would acknowledge you, she knows your boundary and it does not suit her purpose. I believe WW has (temporarily depending on OD) lost the best R she ever had and it will not sit well with WW. Her happy dream of cheesecake with cream has gone. The OM is no cheese.

OD is becoming a man only a fool can leave with great GAL, boundaries and PMA.

Good for you OD. It is a bitter pill for WW to swallow.

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 04/05/15 02:57 PM.

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

O
Old Dog Offline OP
OP Offline
O
It's funny how people look at things in different ways. I'd assumed she kept looking straight ahead as she walked past in case I cussed her out.

I also know that I don't know and that's why i didn't mention it on here. Mind reading gets you nowhere.

I went to see the nice car I'm going to buy (please Nationwide Building Society) this morning. I feel quite excited about it.

I'm also excited about going back to Leroc on Tuesday.

EA Aug 2014 I think
O
Old Dog Offline OP
OP Offline
O
I forgot to mention but I've always been known by WW by my initials e.g. OD but after after the kerfuffle the other day I sent WW a text saying I don't want you to call me OD again. My name is Old to you now.

EA Aug 2014 I think
U
U
I wish you the best OD (can I still call you OD?)

This is tough stuff. (I wish I was wrong more often about my mind reading though)

Hope the new car works out for you - exciting stuff!!!! I love my convertible merc.

Ok I drive a ford truck - but I can daydream.

Me-45 W-44
S21, S18, D15
T-27, M-21
BD Jan 2014
PA revealed March 2014
In-house separation - April 2015
I filed - Aug 2015
She moved out Oct 2015
O
Old Dog Offline OP
OP Offline
O
:-) of course U; we're all friends here.

And thanks.

EA Aug 2014 I think
O
Old Dog Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Up with the lark this morning ... stupid lark.

And I can't help thinking why am I here, at the flat instead of home with my wife and children tucking into chocolate eggs?

Obvioulsy a rhetorical question, but damn I miss my family.

EA Aug 2014 I think
R
R
Hi Old Dog , I think we all have those thoughts. It would be so much easier to reconcile than carry on down this road of seeming heartbreak and turmoil but I think the way to look at it could be , everything happens for a reason. Our WAS felt that happiness was elsewhere and they made their choices. There is small comfort that most relationships born this way don't last and WAS will possibly have regrets but it's also an opportunity for the LBS to grow. If we don't take some positives from what's happened to us we are just compounding the hurt we feel. From where we where on BD , things have to get better. No one knows what's around the next corner of life and this time next year Old Dog could be home stuffing himself with Easter eggs.

Take care. Rd

G
gan Offline
G
Happy Easter, OD. Holidays are tough, that's for sure, but you can still tuck into the eggs! I see Cadbury has created a furore over the new cream eggs - not the same apparently. I'm not a fan myself but I saw lots of them in the windows around London so methinks they must be popular there?

H 37 Me 36
Together 15 years
Married 5 years
No kids
BD Apr 2014
H moved out 2 Jun 2014
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard