Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
J
J
Hi Rpp,

There are so many good things in your life and its great that you are thankful for them. The world would be a better place if more people were like you. Especially if it also meant heartfelt apologies for any hurt we cause.

Have a good day

Both mid 30s, 2 young kids
BD 7sep14
XW moved on long ago, now living with OM1
D paperwork in progress
R
R
Great outlook Rppfl and 100% accurate!!!! You forgot to add you are a wonderful person who puts time aside to support and advise others.

Take care. Rd

S
SunnyB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Why, thank you gentlemen! I am in a good space this week, feeling quite detached. And....I don't really have anything else to report! smile

"Don't look back, you aren't going that way"
V
V
I am keeping up with your sitch.

Took a leaf from your Victoria secret book and bought some naughties.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

S
SunnyB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
v, a cautionary tale. One night D17s bf knocked on the door rather late, just after I had gone to bed. I wasn't fit to answer the door. Keep a bath robe handy.

V
V
In my case, that really would scare them!

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

R
R
Hey RPP - I know today is a bad anniversary of sorts for you. Just wanted to let you know, I'm thinking of you and hope that you have a lovely Easter!

2 Ds: 7 and 4
BD and Sep: 7/14
Divorce Final 2/16
S
SunnyB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Raliced, yes Good Friday is BD-iversary. One year. And I'm doing fine. H was actually here this morning, he came to pick up something, and he hung out and had coffee, we discussed what I want to do with the floors and some other things. It was pleasant and friendly. He probably didn't even remember but who knows.

Thanks for remembering smile

Happy Easter, rpp!

Yeah, I'd probably put money on him not remembering. They do seem to love the holidays. My bomb was delivered the week before Christmas. It made the holidays in 2002 extraordinarily painful. I'd start crying and he'd snap at me, "I thought we were going to try to make this a normal Christmas for the girls?" Sheesh.

Then, January 2nd, he started moving over to his apartment. The official day was the 4th, and he now can't remember any of that. While it used to piss me off, mainly because it was the most excruciating 2 weeks of my life, now I see it for what it was - he was in a numb fog while I was crippled with hurt. Mostly, I wish I didn't remember. crazy

Anyway, it's better with each passing week and month. And year. Now you can get back to work with the best year ever. smile

"There are only 2 ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Albert Einstein
S
SunnyB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted By: Underdog
Anyway, it's better with each passing week and month. And year. Now you can get back to work with the best year ever. smile

Yes ma'am! I shall do just that come Monday. smile

Last night D12 and I went to church, the new one that I sometimes go to. It's vastly different from the one I worked at, a nice change. Today the girls dyed Easter eggs, and I did prep work for tomorrow's Easter lunch. H and the kids already know we are doing Easter baskets before breakfast, which means without H. I am just fine with that.

Today I read a quote on FB: I know what I bring to the table, so trust me when I say I'm not afraid to eat alone. I like that. wink

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard