Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
skr4luv Offline OP
OP Offline
S
That makes sense Starsky.

It's just messed up when my W, in one or two occassions, expressed her doubts about reconciling. She compared me with OM, telling me how sweet and thoughtful he is and she says she has seen that side of me only for a brief time (when I was in chasing mode after the bomb dropped) and she believes I'm starting to slip back to my old self now.

M 30
W 31
S8 and S6
M 7 T 13
D-Day Mid December 2014
EA/PA confirmed end of December 2014

Help needed:
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2550514#Post2550514
G
G
skr4luv,

I'm sorry you find yourself here and I will be honest in that I only saw this comment (haven't read your thread). I am no expert by any stretch. Please listen to Starsky. Your W is going to say all kinds of crazy caca during her A. This^^^^ is just another manipulation tactic by your W. Your W is in the A.

Ex....My xh said one reason he had to leave is because I slept in sweat pants in the winter. Would you like to know what OW always wears? Sweatpants AND sweatshirts:)

Focus on making you the best you can be FOR you and your kids. Hang in there:)

Last edited by Georgiabelle; 03/26/15 02:08 PM.

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
Rope dropped Cirque du Soleil style
D final 9-9-14
"Some people are born on 3rd base and go through life thinking they hit a triple." Barry Switzer
S
S
Originally Posted By: skr4luv
That makes sense Starsky.

It's just messed up when my W, in one or two occassions, expressed her doubts about reconciling. She compared me with OM, telling me how sweet and thoughtful he is and she says she has seen that side of me only for a brief time (when I was in chasing mode after the bomb dropped) and she believes I'm starting to slip back to my old self now.

Say "I'm sorry you feel that way, and I'm certainly working on my own issues -- for ME. However, it's incredibly disrespectful to me and to our marriage for you to sit here and discuss your feelings for another man with me like I'm your gay boyfriend or something. You can talk to me about ANYTHING, but not that, and if you do, I will end the conversation immediately."

M57 W 57; D30 D28 S24 S20 GD7 GD2 GD1 GD5m GD1m
BD 5/07; W's affair 5/07-8/07

At the end of every hard-earned day, people gotta find some reason to believe. (Bruce Springsteen)
S
skr4luv Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Georgiabelle, funny thing about the sweat pants.
I also doubt that OM will keep open the car doors for her after being 10 years together.

Thanks for the kinds words

M 30
W 31
S8 and S6
M 7 T 13
D-Day Mid December 2014

Help needed:
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2550514#Post2550514
S
skr4luv Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Starsky, I'm definitely going to tell her that next time.
I was too curious last time, cause somehow I wanted to understand what OM has or does that I don't.
But I know now it's not worth it. Being in the state she is now, she may think his fart smells like roses.

M 30
W 31
S8 and S6
M 7 T 13
D-Day Mid December 2014

Help needed:
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard