Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
rd500 #2555726 04/09/15 07:16 PM
P
P
RD, what a betrayal... saying all these nice words about having hope and so... with my sister Toots. Gosh, even here we need to DB.

Toots... hope everything goes well with the application. As I understand it is just logistics for now because the job is yours either way.

It's never too much to say that you are a very important inspiration for many of us. You have self respect and a lot of strength in you. I really envy your self control.

Hope your H had some time to think about things while in vacation with his S.

Keep the good spirits Toots, we know you can do it. Try to get those awful feelings out somehow. Then get your balance back and keep doing what is best for Toots.

Take care,
Love,
Pink

Pink17
S22,19 and 16
D:8/5/2015

Pink17 #2555745 04/09/15 07:50 PM
S
Sotto Offline OP
OP Offline
S
RD, thanks so much for your kind words. Your post made me cry a little. And Pink, thanks to you too - I'm always so pleased to hear from you. You are both very kind. Pink - I hope you and I aren't doing the pick me dance??

I do feel better today thanks - and gosh I've been busy. Danced last night which was fun, but a late night. Had the meeting today with Relate. They may be interested in setting up an infidelity support group. They were very positive and interested and said they would come back to me by the end of this month.

Then I went to book club, then volunteered at the bookstore. Thought I was in for a quiet evening, but Dad called and asked me to come over. One of Mum's carers has her S in hospital today and couldn't come tonight. Arrived to find a big problem on Dad's laptop - adware that was hard to remove (managed eventually after 2 hours.) Plus Mum wouldn't stand up so we could help her into bed for ages. Again, managed in the end, and finally home with a glass of wine!

Hope my lovely DB pals are all doing okay xx

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
Sotto #2555778 04/09/15 09:29 PM
Z
Z
Hey Toots,

Catching up with you, it looks like we are somewhat in same boat - I'm waiting any day for my H to get 'er done. It's hard. I admire your consistency and attitude.

How do you feel about it lately? Will you welcome it, the relief, if and when he filed? Do you wish for your H anymore (sans OW) or is that a level of detachment you've reached?

Mid 30's
Psych-abusive M with violent tantrums from XH
D 9/15; NC forever on

You can't DR your way out of abuse.

Zelda09 #2555894 04/10/15 11:14 AM
P
P
Hi Toots,

Hope you are hanging in there. These days are a torture for you and you need to be gentle with yourself and do not spend too much energy thinking of what would be.

I know it is easier said then done, but hopefully you are being our Toots, strong and dynamic. Taking good care after herself.

And by the way. I am so proud of you... helping your Mom and Dad the way you do. I am always so happy to read the things you do for them. I shows how much character you have, how good a person you are.

Hope things are going well with you job application. It will be good for you. Keep us posted.

Love,
Pink

Pink17
S22,19 and 16
D:8/5/2015

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard