W has just called me.

She is in her new place. She called me just to check whether we were still alright for tomorrow to meet up for tea. Strange as I clearly wouldn't pass up the chance to see my kids easily would I. May have just been an excuse to contact me to let it be known about her new place. I said yes. She wanted to change the time slightly by an hour for meeting up.

She seemed far more happy and relaxed than she has recently. That's probably down to the excitement of a new place. She used phrases like 'rightyo' etc which is far more loose and informal than she has recently.

She put my S on the phone just before he goes to bed. He was made up with his new bedroom and bed sheets. I did hear him off the phone ask W if she could call me so he could say good morning to daddy in the morning. At least that is one thing, knowing that my children still have me loud and clear in their minds.

I think this is the start of the next phase in our on going saga. I have always thought that once away from her parents' overriding influence and in some sort of settled routine, once the novelty of things dies down and the reality of things may begin to bite, that hopefully, combined with seeing a new me, we can make some progress. Oh man how I hope that is the case.

BD - 30TH JAN 2015
S - 30TH JAN 2015
PA CONFIRMED - 16TH FEB 2015 (SINCE AT LEAST OCT 2014)
CONTINUAL TALK OF D
ME: 31
W: 28
T: 10yrs
M: 4.5yrs
D:5, S:6