Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
job Offline
I'm happy to read that your bone scan indicates that you are healing and fighting the war on your illness.

As for your h, there's nothing you can do about his behavior, but your lawyer can contact his lawyer about the funds. Since the children live in the home, those "unpaid" expenses will affect their living conditions if the mortgage, electric, water, etc. aren't paid. I honestly do not think that any contact w/your h about the funds will guilt him enough to put the money back into the account.

Instruct your lawyer to take this matter to his lawyer. Do not put this off.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
L
L
Vge,

That's wonderful news!! I really needed to hear a miracle today. YOU are the miracle. :-)

Yeah, I don't get why your atty didn't take this like a dog with a bone? Take it from someone who spent years having to contact my crazy h for money. You do NOT want to start that ball rolling and set that precedent.

Your atty should handle this one ASAP without you having to lift a finger. This is a no brainer and it will suck your energy again. Remember? NO STRESS.

It's working!

"You know, it's times like these when I realize what a superhero I am." Tony Stark/Iron Man

“Focus on what you can do, then do it with all your heart.” Lois Wilson
V
vge1 Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Thank you Wet, job and LoisB. Yes - NO STRESS NEEDED!

I appreciate your wisdom. I have tried to contact my lawyer since 7a via text then calls. I don't know what she's doing cuz she sent me a text last night that her dad was in the hospital. So, I don't know when she'll get to me.

But I am freaking out. H just not even thinking.
I agree that I can't guilt trip him to give the money back but I ask the Lord to help my H be merciful.
right now, H is just full of resentment and anger towards me.??? I have done nothing to fight him about visitations or money.

I'm sure he has so many people (esp. g/f, his parents) giving him advice. Especially his dad probably telling him that he deserves half of what's in the bank acct. Ummm...that bank acct is fluid so it's not an accurate half.

UGH! Anyway,

Lord I need wisdom and protection. Lord help me and my children! Will keep y'all posted on the ride.

In His Love,

VGE1

Romans 8:28

job Offline
I'm keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Continue to call your lawyer's office and advise the receptionist that this is an urgent matter and if your lawyer is going to be out of the office, do they have someone else there that can assist you.

You also need to start a new thread. This one is going to lock pretty soon.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard