Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
W
OP Offline
W
Well, busy week. Yesterday I left at 7 a.m. for work and got home at 10 p.m. I leave work and go right to church for Bible study...and it takes me pretty much two hours to get there. Pastor leaves the side door open for me and drives me home afterwards. Tonight, I'm going to Voldy's for a Chinese New Year dinner with her and the kids...my Mom backed out 'cuz it's too freakin' cold out! Saturday I leave for church at 8:30 a.m. (Pastor picks me up) and have Sabbath School, then church, choir practice, then lunch with the choir, then we head off to a nursing home to sing for the afternoon, afterwards it's over to Agnes' place for lasagna, and then games night at church...and Pastor will drive me home. Busy, busy! Agnes had invited Church Lady and myself over for dinner. She's doing her best to get something going here lol. Anyway, that's my life this week. Gung hai fat choy everyone!!! Enjoy this...so cute! http://youtu.be/w89HIajrie4

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
W
OP Offline
W
I had a wonderful day yesterday. Left at 8:30 a.m. and got home at 10 pm. I had a lovely meal at Agnes' place with her, Church Lady and two other friends. We talked, and sang and laughed all evening. Fun stuff. Agnes drove us all home. Church Lady lives the closest but she wanted to be dropped last, she said "I want to see the world!" lol. Our games night at the church was cancelled due to the snow fall so we just headed over to Agnes's place after singing at the nursing home and spent the afternoon and evening there. The snow ended early. I told Agnes if it was bad driving I'd just sleep at her place but driving was fine. Wonderful time sharing and enjoying each other's company.

W
OP Offline
W
Words from Church Lady on dating yesterday, "If you're easy to get, you're easy to forget"

W
OP Offline
W
I love getting emails from Match that read "women are sold out for stir fry" I don't even want to know lol!

B
B
Hey Wii - how's the matchmaking going? Has your diamond in the rough found you yet?

I haven't been on Match in more than a year and I still get an occasional email from match inviting me to a stir event, and yes I've gotten ones that say the women are sold out for the event as well. Evidently these types of events appeal to women more than men. Back when I was on match I had a couple of women send me a message telling me they were going to a stir event and wanted me to attend it as well so that they could meet me there. It's an opportunity for a first meeting in a safe environment that if you don't click with one person, there may be someone else there that does appeal to you.

Soldier on my friend!

BA

W
OP Offline
W
Thx for dropping by BA. I haven't had any interesting contacts of late. I've decided to hide my profile for a bit. I'm just enjoying my church activities and friendships there while waiting for nicer weather...that's enough for now smile

W
OP Offline
W
Busy, busy! Yesterday was my birthday and I celebrated with my girls and Voldy. We went to Boston Pizza and went back to Voldy's to have cake and open presents. On the weekend I did the church thing for 12 hours...I'm telling people I'm the Assistant Pastor now lol. In the morning I went to Prayer Group, Sabbath School, then Divine service, choir practice, Pot Luck lunch, helped with Pathfinders and then joined Pastor and his wife visiting one of our church members. Whew! I've also got my first Adventist Facebook friend...hooray. We have a new lady at the church, a Filipina, and she's been hanging out with Church Lady and therefore with me too! She's a sweetheart. She loves to sing (and has an awesome voice) and takes photos...lots of photos lol. We've been swapping photos and chatting on FB. She asked me if we could be FB friends and I'm always open to attractive ladies who want to be my FB friend lol. I noticed on her page under the photos of our get together at Agnes place, one of her friends commented in Tagalog "good looking brother!" and AM (she likes the Canadian singer Anne Murray, so I'll dub her AM) replied also in Tagalog" I feel similarly ha ha" I picked up on the "good looking" words and my curiousity was aroused so I translated the the exchange using an online translation site. Interesting. Nice to know I've still got it lol.
So, I am now 57 years young and life carries on. Later dbers.

R
R
Happy for u buddy. Keep living a good life.

M 53
D 20
Separated 6/22/11 moved out 10/24
Together 26 yrs
Married 16
W Filed for D 7/21/11
Served 9/6/11
D final 8/28/12

“Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be.”

John Wooden

W
OP Offline
W
thanks Rick. Actually, I'm feeling a bit down this week. The weather suucks and I'm damn sick and tired of it.Ever since my car died the weather has dropped to -20 C almost every friggin day. I'm cold and stiff and fed up. Public transit crapped out on me yesterday so it took almost 2 hours to get to work. My boss is on vacations so we figured it would be a whooppee three weeks without the wicked witch of everywhere but alas someone else in management is stepping up to be an a-hole. Not fun. Anyway, woke up this morning to a nice playful message from my new FB buddy, I'd been wondering about her too lately...not sure whether it was her or just my crappy mood! She's using one of my photos of her as her profile picture now...it's a nice one. Anyway, all I can say is DIE WINTER DIE!

W
OP Offline
W
Did I mention that SDA Lady contacted me on my birthday? She messaged me happy birthday. I replied "Thx. 57 I'm an old man lol" she replied "You've always looked younger than your age!"and I said "50 shades of grey is my colour now!" she just replied with a smilie face. I havent' heard from her in about 15 months. Sometimes I really do miss her. It's nice to have a special someone who cares about your day, who thinks about you when they wake up, who texts you that they care...and all that gushy sh!t lol. But, what is is and what isn't isn't!

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard