Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
M
Mom22 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Oh yeah and he still sees someone else. Found a screenshot of a txt a week ago to AP2. And an accodentally saved 'valentines picture' by txt sent to him today. So he's not changing his behaviour.
I eish I didnt have to stay until after delivery but my appt wont be ready before and if i anger him, he might make arranging the custody plan a living nightmare.

Me: 36
Him: 36
DD: 3y
DD2: 1.5mo
Together: 5y
Married: > 3y
D: April 1st '15 after 1y of affairs
K
K
Hi Mom22,

Glad to hear your bid was accepted! That's great news. A new beginning in your own space. I know I love my place. It is my Solace from all of life's stresses.

I agree with Job. This forum is not just about saving marriages. It's about support and helping each other go through so life changing times. I'm like you...moving forward with the D. I like to think I can offer some support to others as well as get support as I start moving into a new mode.

I went on two dates last week. Big step for me. Scary but moving forward.

Keep posting Mom22. I for one will be checking in on you.

Me 52 H 44
T9 M 5
BD 12/11 H
split 8/12
OW moved in 12/12
OW gone for good 6/14
We get closer again 9/14
SD 13 Me 4 Grown

Accept what is...let go of what was and have faith in what will be.
M
Mom22 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hi Karma
Wow 2 dates in one week! Thats amazing. Hope they were fun.
I signed the appartment contract this week and i have 5w to secure a mortgage. Im prayinv it happens.
H has been much more remorseful and helpful theselast 2 weeks. We even went to dinner on Valentines. And we re at 30% of a parenting plan which is the legal obligatory base for divorce.
However he still maintains he wants to 'explore' so despitehim being more like he usedto be, this remains the right decision. But its hard.

K
K
Hi Mom22 , I was hoping you were doing ok. Until your ex knows he wants to committ to you and yiur kids he will continue to cyle. Keeping you going around and around. I've been there. It's not a fun ride.

Date number three tomorrow. This should help me decide if it is moving forward or not. Will update you!!

Good luck with your new home! You deserve peace and Love.

Me 52 H 44
T9 M 5
BD 12/11 H
split 8/12
OW moved in 12/12
OW gone for good 6/14
We get closer again 9/14
SD 13 Me 4 Grown

M
Mom22 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
So after a few 'good days/weeks' of course I got blind sided agsin.
Next Sat he's going to a party. He planned this 2 weeks ago. It was only when I asked with who he was going he kinda scuttled around it and it turns out to be AP1. The next day i asked if he would mind me paying just half of the mortgage in May since (if all goes well) I will then also be paying my own mortgage for my new appt: so ive got double bills bc Im staying at his request until 2 w after baby is born. So he can sprnd 2 fulltime weeks with her.
He said no bc he has to save money too for his change of house.
Aasrghhhh j@*@ss

M
Mom22 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Oh yeah and hishouse is not my house. So Im basically there bc HE wants to see his baby fulltime whilehe's divorcing me and wants me to pay the bill for it while he goes oit with his AP. Pffff

K
K
He is a true jack a$$! So self centered ......he has to know that stressing you out at this point is not good for your baby. You deserve a real man. Not a immature boy. ((Hugs))

Me 52 H 44
T9 M 5
BD 12/11 H
split 8/12
OW moved in 12/12
OW gone for good 6/14
We get closer again 9/14
SD 13 Me 4 Grown

Mom22

Please take care of yourself and do what is best for you right now.

Are u sure you want to stay in the house with H right now...is this more stressful?

Me 43 ring off Oct 2014 (my ring back on Feb 2015)
H 51 (ring off 7/2013)
M 2007 T 1996
S 14
July 2013- H told me he was unhappy.....said he is staying for Son
Feb 18 2014 Found out about OW
M
Mom22 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Thanks 2BHappy and Karma.
Its tricky. I really want to leave but I need his cooperation for the divorce, which is apparently necessary to get my mortgage. Bank rules suck.
And then I need his signature on the mortgage deed. Ughh.
All stupid but thats unfortunately how it works in this country. If I piss him off this could all go south. So I just got to stick it out some longer
He's going out with AP1 tonight, 'just as friends'. Yeah. He might actually believe it himself. He asked me to cut his hair (i always do that myself), and got very pissy when I said i found that a bit weird to ask when he's going with her. In the end I did it to avoid trouble. Im happy my friend is coming over tonight when hes gone.
On the upside our old ipad (the one i was taking) seems to be breaking. He said he'd pay a bit towards a new one, we could do it together. Nice since my budget is vry very tight. And our D plays a lot of games on it. Plus watches her Netflix shows.
On the downside he's again not paying me back the promised amount after taxes come back (tegarding his debt he has w me). Just €1000,-/1.200,- instead of €2.200,-) bc he 'has to save if he wants to sell his house to come live near us'.
It annoys me he still spends money (€70,- a month) on lunches out and still buys clothes (ok on sale but still), but continuously puts the consequences for everything with me. Ive not bought clothes in 6 months and I bring my own lunch to work. I go out for drinks (tea as Im pregnant) instead of dinner w my friends, to save money. He just feels he shouldnt have to do that. That I end up having to economize even more is apparently ok.
ITS SO HARD to act normal. I've lost all respect for him. Which makes me sad.
Sorry for the rant. I know I married him so its my own fault. :-)

Last edited by Mom22; 02/28/15 02:30 PM.

M
Mom22 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Just when I think he cant stoop any lower...
He was out w AP1 till 5:30 this morning.
I got up at 7 and took our D swimming.
When we came home at 1, he made pancakes. Nice, He showered with her and put her to bed and was going to keep an eye on the babyphone and play w her after she woke up so I could rest a bit.
After they showered and she was in bed, I showered.
Then for 5m she yelled she needed potty.... He never showed. She s not even 3 yet, she cant hold it, so after 2m i went and sat down w her. Potty trip takes about 15m, her no2's take time. So i put her back in bed and wrnt to lie down. And 15m later same thing. Went down again. This time just 7min but now its 2:30 afternoon here. So I took her downstairs and said she cant sleep when she needs potty. He never evrn looked up from his ps4. I put her in front of the ipad and said dont look at daddy's game. In 10m he will be finished and play w you. She saif "Ok mommy".
How in the l0rds name is this man going to handle co-parenting????
I just hate that Im in this country where father's rights outweigh whether he actually has any capabilities at all. How do you put your game before your child trying to potty train??

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard