Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
C
Complex Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Excellent point. I don't think she really does. She probably even thinks we can be 'friends'.
What can I do?

Me 32 (German) Wife 28
T 3yrs M 2yrs
Moved to US for W
No kids
BD 6/2014
In house separation
Confirmed EA 1/2015
(ongoing since BD)
OM not ready
Real D talk started 1/27/15

S
S
Originally Posted By: Complex
Excellent point. I don't think she really does. She probably even thinks we can be 'friends'.

In 11 years and over 25,000 posts on this forum, I have yet to see a marriage come back from infidelity without the wayward spouse credibly fearing that they'd gone too far, and were losing (or had already lost) their betrayed spouse. Not long-term, anyway (I've seen some false reconciliations that didn't "stick").

Starsky

M57 W 57; D30 D28 S24 S20 GD7 GD2 GD1 GD5m GD1m
BD 5/07; W's affair 5/07-8/07

At the end of every hard-earned day, people gotta find some reason to believe. (Bruce Springsteen)
H
H
What else can I do Starsky to show her she's lost me?

I don't look back - we are in D proceedings- she had moved out- I do known thing with me and kids - travel, take trips, all of which I would have never done before.

I think she knows she's gone too far but really is too entrenched to back out now.

I guess I will just keep on keeping on - trying to build a better me . If she notices it not , if she thinks she's really lost me or not.

Is this right?

Was made a better person by DB'ers
D
D
Originally Posted By: HeavyD
What else can I do Starsky to show her she's lost me?

I don't look back - we are in D proceedings- she had moved out- I do known thing with me and kids - travel, take trips, all of which I would have never done before.

I think she knows she's gone too far but really is too entrenched to back out now.

I guess I will just keep on keeping on - trying to build a better me . If she notices it not , if she thinks she's really lost me or not.

Is this right?

Ignore her. Don't worry about what she thinks. I wouldn't go out of my way to make sure she knows, because that is trying to get her attention.

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard