Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
R
RysinMn Offline OP
OP Offline
R
So yesterday was an adventure. I met my W at Starbucks. I said exactly what I planed to say maybe a few extra words but all in all I got the message across. She sat and listened. As I stood up to leave she asked me if I was willing to write a letter to OM's command requesting to drop the NC. I said W I am not going to do anything for or against this marriage, and I am going to look forward for me.

She said well if you are serious about moving on this is what I need from you. And then she says. "just because you say it's over doesn't mean it's over. We still need to be amicable to one another. I responded with "I need space and quietness at the moment and I would appreciate if you respected that.

How did I do?

RysingMan

Me:31 W:29
T:8 M:4
D bomb: 10/2014
S 1/2015
S
S
You did great!!!

whistle whistle whistle

M57 W 57; D30 D28 S24 S20 GD7 GD2 GD1 GD5m GD1m
BD 5/07; W's affair 5/07-8/07

At the end of every hard-earned day, people gotta find some reason to believe. (Bruce Springsteen)
S
S
Originally Posted By: RysinMn
So yesterday was an adventure. I met my W at Starbucks. I said exactly what I planed to say maybe a few extra words but all in all I got the message across. She sat and listened. As I stood up to leave she asked me if I was willing to write a letter to OM's command requesting to drop the NC.

"Gee wife, one-note-tune much??" smirk

M57 W 57; D30 D28 S24 S20 GD7 GD2 GD1 GD5m GD1m
BD 5/07; W's affair 5/07-8/07

At the end of every hard-earned day, people gotta find some reason to believe. (Bruce Springsteen)
D
D
Originally Posted By: RysinMn
So yesterday was an adventure. I met my W at Starbucks. I said exactly what I planed to say maybe a few extra words but all in all I got the message across. She sat and listened. As I stood up to leave she asked me if I was willing to write a letter to OM's command requesting to drop the NC. I said W I am not going to do anything for or against this marriage, and I am going to look forward for me.

She said well if you are serious about moving on this is what I need from you. And then she says. "just because you say it's over doesn't mean it's over. We still need to be amicable to one another. I responded with "I need space and quietness at the moment and I would appreciate if you respected that.

How did I do?

Right! She didn't want you to be the one to dump her. Now you see how they are. You were the fallback guy, her main supporter. Now you are going to remove your foundation so she can see how she is on her own.

T
T
Good job, Rysin. smile

M: 40 H: 44
Married 14 years
S11 & D6; D20 & D19 from previous M
2BDs/PAs, 8 years apart
Piecing: April 2014
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard