Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
D
D
Originally Posted By: Complex
Sandi,
I did not fully understand what you wanna tell me smirk
Well I don't expect reconciliation when she realizes things. It won't change a thing unless her feelings for me came back. That's the only thing that would matter in a reconciliation.
The next steps, take care of myself. This is the ONE AND ONLY solution to all my issues. I need to emotionally mature. I think that is my problem. I read an extremely good article about it. I'm not an emotional mature person.
My W thinks that, I believe it. And I gotta become a complete person, love and forgive myself.
Big part of why our M broke apart, you can't have a fulfilling R if you are not in peace with yourself.

Wish I could post the link to the article here, it fits into many many WAS cases here!!

She won't know what her feelings are towards you until she see's or knows you are with another woman. She will most likely be LIVID.

The best way you can do this without consummating with them is like I said, some form of partnered dancing...

D
D
Originally Posted By: Complex
Thanks Susana.
Someone replying on the Superbowl day wink
Crucial indeed is putting things into practice.
I notice one thing: change isn't easy. It's actually very hard. It needs so much consistency. You gotta fake it until you become it!

I started a new thread, since this one is full smile
Thanks for everyone's support!

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2533054#Post2533054

Who says you need to "change"? You didn't do anything wrong, wifey did.

If you have been neglecting your own needs over this time or have been putting off things you want to do, now is the time to do them. It's also a perfect time for self discovery.

You have to focus on you and what you want.

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard