Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
O
O
don't do it complex. Your only opening yourself up to more pain. I know because I keep doing it!!! damn n blast.

Just concentrate on you. Do not believe a word she says to you. My wife just lies and speaks the utter most BS I have ever heard just to check i'm still there dancing to her tune. I'm sometimes laughing on the inside about what actually comes out of her mouth.

Get this one. the other day because I hadn't told her something I was doing and then later on proceeded to do so she said word for word "so you're keeping secrets now are you"
hahahahahah I nearly fell of my chair I wanted to laugh so hard. I was looking at her in astonishment that she had just actually said this to me. DO NOT BELEIVE A WORD THEY SAY!!

Me:40 W:35
D:8
T:13 M:10
WAW: 7/14
PA Discovered: 1/15 at least 6 months
Moved out and moved on

C
Complex Offline OP
OP Offline
C
It might cause more pain initially but then I'll heal faster I think.

To a certain extend I believer her. I want to believd her so bad.
And I know everyone is warning me and warned me before but she told me the truth for the most part, she was just stretching it. But ya I should just let it go but it's so hard. I don't even know how to snoop anyway. I'd have to buy a gps tracker ...
Alright GAL time. But the meds are killing me. Almost no sleep, super anxious smirk

Me 32 (German) Wife 28
T 3yrs M 2yrs
Moved to US for W
No kids
BD 6/2014
In house separation
Confirmed EA 1/2015
(ongoing since BD)
OM not ready
Real D talk started 1/27/15

V
V
Don't snoop, and don't believe the W. The MLCers area devious bunch. They will say some truths, perhaps even offer it, but they WILL LIE and HIDE facts from you. DETACH, this way you will not give a rat's A$$ and it is highly liberating. Snooping and making inquiries just drive you crazy. I know, believe me I do... Even if you snoop and find nothing, that will not prove anything. Just trust me, you don't want to know...

It's her monkey and it's her circus...

C
Complex Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Ya. She does keep facts 100%. She of course believes we are not in any R, so she owes me nothing. I don't know I mean it's kind of true. She doesn't owe me anything if she doesn't want to. The vows ok....oh well, different story.

I'll really try not to snoop. I'm hoping my mind gets straight on these meds. I feel like after BD today. Crazy stuff.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone lol

Me 32 (German) Wife 28
T 3yrs M 2yrs
Moved to US for W
No kids
BD 6/2014
In house separation
Confirmed EA 1/2015
(ongoing since BD)
OM not ready
Real D talk started 1/27/15

D
D
Originally Posted By: Complex
Ya. She does keep facts 100%. She of course believes we are not in any R, so she owes me nothing. I don't know I mean it's kind of true. She doesn't owe me anything if she doesn't want to. The vows ok....oh well, different story.

I'll really try not to snoop. I'm hoping my mind gets straight on these meds. I feel like after BD today. Crazy stuff.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone lol

"F" the vows. Don't worry about that. Your partner is forgoing them and dogging you out with a new friend aiding in the process.

Worry about yourself, celebrate holidays, V-day, b-day, christmass for yourself. Make yourself strong.

And remember, no matter how clean, tite, strong you are they can still cheat on you. You have to be man enough to not take it.

I know exactly how you are impacted and I know it hurts a lot, when you shift the focus to yourself it won't hurt anymore.h

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard