Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
K
Karma12 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Hi Scott,

I have had some time now to digest our convo from Jan 1. I know when we talked you asked if I wanted a divorce I said no. That was before I heard what you had to say. After hearing where you are are at I have to say that yes I want a divorce. I do not want to be in an open marriage. I accept that you seem to be in a MLC that could take years to work through. After supporting you for many years and helping you achieve soul custody of Mikka I had hoped that we could have given her the life we promised. From what I understand from our talk it doesn't matter what would make Mikka happy or what would make me happy. You are wanting to date with no expectations. Good luck with that. I wish I had known that before supporting you for many years.
It truly saddens me to see you become what everyone else told me you were before me. You told me you didn't want to be the typical married couple. Guess what neither did I. I thought you were going to be a fun companion. I have never been the typical house wife. I was so bored in the house.

I made a slide show today of pics of Ryan. I had to go through many pics to put it together. It made me sad because I saw pics of us. We were happy and looked in love. Have you ever looked back at our pics. It seemed to me you erased all that was good in our past life.

At this point I have to think of you as dead to me. The you that I knew is dead so I have to move on with my life. I am starting to date and seeking s life companion . Our talk was good because it helped me let you go.

I do hope you are planning on paying me out soon. I have planned my mortgage around u paying me out. Considering I spent a good part of my DAds money supporting us and left you with everything in the house I think our agreement is very fair. Please let me know when you are able to do this. Thanks.

I am hoping once you pay me to take Mikka away this summer with Louise and Eileen to Mexico. I have some time off in July.

I hope you find what ever it is that you think will make you happy. I want only the best for you.
Once you pay me out I want to file for divorce either through Steven or Aaron. I don't care.

Loved you once

Kerrie

Sent this tonight

Sent from my iPad

Me 52 H 44
T9 M 5
BD 12/11 H
split 8/12
OW moved in 12/12
OW gone for good 6/14
We get closer again 9/14
SD 13 Me 4 Grown

Accept what is...let go of what was and have faith in what will be.
K
Karma12 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Hi all I sent this email tonight. I felt good sending a email after taking the time to digest our convo a couple weeks ago. It was a LRT email. Thoughts ??

Me 52 H 44
T9 M 5
BD 12/11 H
split 8/12
OW moved in 12/12
OW gone for good 6/14
We get closer again 9/14
SD 13 Me 4 Grown

J
J
Karma,

I'm certainly no expert, but in your situation as long as you feel good about the email and you have no expectations of the outcome, I think it was a good LRT email.

Hang in there and keep busy GAL activities.

Jbird

M 53
W 44
D25 D20 S22
PA 10/95
BD abt 2k EA
BD 9/2004 PA D'd 1/05/05
DB'd 9/2004-08 PA ends 02/2005
XW rehab 03/2005 piecing until OM3 June?/2005
Remarried 12/28/07
BD 12/18/14
Sep living together
K
Karma12 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Thanks Jbird. It really was more for me than him. I just want to put it all behind me now.

Me 52 H 44
T9 M 5
BD 12/11 H
split 8/12
OW moved in 12/12
OW gone for good 6/14
We get closer again 9/14
SD 13 Me 4 Grown

You sound decisive. Hope things move ahead smoothly.

M:25 years at BD w/ 2 daughters
BD: 5/14
Separated 6/14 - H moved cross country w/OW
D Final 9/17

“I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.”
― Maya Angelou

K
Karma12 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Thanks 123gwen....I have posted more on my newcomers thread.

Yes...I feel like I back slid a bit because of his efforts to get closer to me to only to then start up with someone else. I have too much self respect to continue to allow him to go from woman to woman while we are still married. Choices bring consequences.

Me 52 H 44
T9 M 5
BD 12/11 H
split 8/12
OW moved in 12/12
OW gone for good 6/14
We get closer again 9/14
SD 13 Me 4 Grown

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard