Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
G
OP Offline
G
Bk (Latifah sold out a bit, eh?), Cali (you can call me maybe:), and UR (wise like Yoda and generous)-thanks for stopping by. Geez! I really haven't felt this way in a while. I will work through this and I appreciate your support.

Pretty lingerie? Well, some of it is. And some looks like something someone named Corvette or Camaro would wear during a prime shift dancing at The Crystal Kitty. Did I say that???? I did. No more posting rambling missives for me unless I have something legit to say.

I do appreciate your kindness and support. I really do! Xo

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
Rope dropped Cirque du Soleil style
D final 9-9-14
"Some people are born on 3rd base and go through life thinking they hit a triple." Barry Switzer
U
U
Originally Posted By: Georgiabelle

Pretty lingerie? Well, some of it is. And some looks like something someone named Corvette or Camaro would wear during a prime shift dancing at The Crystal Kitty.

Oh my hel!, thanks for that. ^^^^. LOL! Too funny.

Originally Posted By: Georgiabelle

No more posting rambling missives for me unless I have something legit to say.

Oh, dont stop, G. Nothing wrong with having some laughs. Nothing at all. smile

U
U
Oh, and its Uptown funk you up, Uptown funk you up....Duh..I mistyped...LOL!

C
C
Originally Posted By: uRworthy
Oh, and its Uptown funk you up, Uptown funk you up....Duh..I mistyped...LOL!

I was going to correct you on that but I have been working on not being a "Fixer" grin

BTW that song gets all the girls on the floor within 10 seconds, Smoother than a fresh jar of Skippy... epic line

M: 48
W: 47
M16 T26-S8
BD Sept13

U
U
Lol, Luke on being a fixer...good one...

Love that song and Bruno...he's a throwback for sure...

G
OP Offline
G
I love that song too (thanks for getting it stuck in my head, UR:) and I would break it down on the dance floor, Cali! I'm also loving "Sugar" by Maroon 5 (and I'm not typically a fan although I could sop Adam Levine up with a biscuit from time to time:) Or if he was at a pay phone trying to phone home.... I would answer in my sexay voice!

Hugs from Corvette

Last edited by Georgiabelle; 01/27/15 11:29 PM.

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
D final 9-9-14
"Some people are born on 3rd base and go through life thinking they hit a triple." Barry Switzer
U
U
I would be right beside you on the dance floor, G. Sorry about the song.

I like Sugar, too. And yea, not really a fan, though I do like a lot of their songs...but yea, Adam, mmmmmm. smile

G
OP Offline
G
Ugh. I was doing so well and then HG started texting me. I should not have engaged or taken the bait for the last 2 days....... But I did. And now I feel physically ill. Just stuff said and didn't actually see him.

I feel like I'm going to throw up. The blah feeling of better than this feeling and I thought I would be okay this time. Grrrr.,,

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
D final 9-9-14
C
C
Hang in there GB ... no harm no foul.

I find myself dancing on the tightrope lately ... accepting I am single and yeah .. there are options .. I am not ready, but there are certain parts of my forming a mutiny line about to overthrow "El Loco" who is in charge.

Seems you have this new found freedom and are conflicted with it all ... I am no therapist ... but I can relate to that part of you. Late night after gigs .. even during I have "chances" ... I would be lying if I have not gone to the darkside just in thought ... may even .. dare I say flirt .... just to know what it feels like, missing that rush for so long. My halo has a ding or two just like anyone else ... don't be so hard on yourself ... HG is an ego boost to a point right?

M: 48
W: 47
M16 T26-S8
BD Sept13

G
OP Offline
G
Thanks Cali. You seem like such a sweet guy. We could be football and music buddies:-) I'm on a flight home after 6 days from my peeps and furry peeps. I'm ready to hug and kiss them!

I always wonder if anyone cringes when reading my posts. For the record, I do. Sometimes i actually blush writing them. I always try to be honest even if it feels like I'm completely baring it all. Speaking of, I've been texting HG and sending him pics ( no faces) of me in my skivvies. Wtf am I doing? This is a 33 yr old man. I'm a 42 year old woman with a 3 c-section tummy. Seriously. Mother clucker!!!Nothing is going to happen again just a temp distraction. I should say that I do look kind of cute in my skivvies. I digress.

I worked my booty off these last 6 days. Ex ILs had house deep cleaned for me (can I get a woo woo??). I don't feel quite as down. Work has been a distraction. Still feel kind of like I'm spiraling and if I'm spiraling I hope I'm wearing feathers. Yes, black feathers.

I've been keeping up with others. I know many are struggling and I encourage you to hang in there. It DOES get better. I would say don't do what I do although everyone has their own path to walk. My path seems to be littered with self doubt, temporary insanity, and cupcakes. All of which I need to just say no to at this juncture. Well, maybe I'll just eat the frosting off the cupcakes.

I have read where many of you have joined dating sites. Good for you and I hope it provides what you are looking for. I log in about once a week because I essentially feel like logging in gives me a raging case of the norovirus. Pretty much every message starts off with "I know I'm much younger then you....,," and then I want hurl....in epic proportions. So, I'm still not ready to date. I really can't be around males I find attractive and fortunately that is a small pool-like the size of the water left in the sink after you brush your teeth.

Hope the week is going well:-)

Last edited by Georgiabelle; 02/04/15 08:15 PM.

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
D final 9-9-14
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard