Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
G
gan Offline
G
Actually, what am I talking about...before I moved to my new place I did take myself to the pub for dinner a few times. Took my computer or a book or just my phone so I had something to fiddle with. It wasn't so bad. Could you do that - just to have a change in scenery once in a while?

H 37 Me 36
Together 15 years
Married 5 years
No kids
BD Apr 2014
H moved out 2 Jun 2014
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
We went out last night for the regular Sunday dinner.
Had a horse dropped off as per plans and a nice lunch, then went on a town run with mate who also showed up.

Farm tenant turned up too, he was doing the whole sheep and cow thing.

Very busy weekend, if truth be told. Was very unhappy about the work thang today. Took a long while to warm up to my shift and it was a quiet day as well.

Had one of our regulars asking so what are you doing with your extra time off?
He's very cute I think almost Jamaican very dark skined.
Very young looking, good skin.

I know the L stuff is going to pay off, but it's tough finding stuff and going thru it all.

The friends who dropped off the horse have offered again to have a day at their place. H never really had time, it was always a one day thing.

I think that day is coming soon.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Oh gan, our posts crossed.

Feeling old atm, just old achey and working almost full time takes a toll. I like my own company. Too Much sometimes.

I could,become a farm hemit easy. I could work horses full time and not miss humans.

I like our dinners, it on the up side give me a safe forum to "date" new men. Means I'm not trapped it's more laid back. I can leave alone and have my house address remain private. A concern when I live rural for weirdos!

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Oh I forgot nillas enquiry re s17.

Well he's still full of excuses, touched base with me to demand money for phone credit (suprise suprise) which he knew wasn't going to happen. He's also upped the pm spending on it and wanted the larger amount. Which is 4x the agreed amount I was helping him pay. I was to pay $10 he was supposed to pay the 20 making $30 all up.

He is also refusing to make app for his licence test, this is another of his excuses of hey he cannot get work, I don't have a car licence. He Refuses to do what's needed to fix the drama.
Oh first excuse Is I cannot pass, which isn't true. Second. Excuse is I have no money, also not true as I said I will pay if needed. He was also told book a safer driver course which will almost guarantee him passing at my cost, refused to book it in.

As a teen I paid for all my licence and stuff as got a job part time and worked. Coming up to 3months living in town, with no part time time work. S17 refuses to work at macckas or kfc as its too yuck! I lived out of town and had to get lifts.

I really loved picking up condoms and poo as a cleaner......... Loved it! Not rolls eyes. sick
So until he stops making excuses mmmm not much I can do.
S17 has been told the conditions for returning home, but will not sit down and talk face to face. So unless he wants to remotely meet me half way, there is little I can do which is very sad.

Also I feel the more I try to do the more s17 doesn't want to. Tricky one. crazy

So as s17 has no phone all I hear is crickets.

Last edited by Ggrass; 01/26/15 10:03 PM.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
J
J
Teenage boys are just dumb. Its a sweeping generalisation but I feel relatively accurate.

Someone posted a speech from Rocky around here somewhere and your post immediately made me think of that clip.

Just going back to something you talked about earlier. This week I had dinner in a restaurant by myself - first time I've ever done it and it wasnt too bad. I took a book and enjoyed the food. I'd also say that there were 3 others in what was a small restaurant also at tables by themselves and they all looked pretty content.

Both mid 30s, 2 young kids
BD 7sep14
XW moved on long ago, now living with OM1
D paperwork in progress
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I can run the gauntlet of h friend sitting in wait for me to turn up, and can walk I past him if there are others waiting. The friends I meet would take anyone on that wanted to get in your face.

I'm not really in a space where I cannot do it, it's a I prefer not to.
Sigh, bit slow today, cooler last night didn't sleep till late then didn't want to get up. Need to go to damn bed and actually sleep better.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
J
J
I get the prefering not to - For me it also helps that i'm a pretty good cook so a lot of the time i can make food that is as good (and exactly how i like it) at home.

At the risk of getting edz blood pressure up, can i ask what your doing as your routine before bed?

Theres loads of little things that can make a huge difference in how well you sleep just in the way you settle down

Both mid 30s, 2 young kids
BD 7sep14
XW moved on long ago, now living with OM1
D paperwork in progress
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Well the bed time routine will make some stay up all night.

I've always been a coffee drinker and can still sleep with it. So I'm not giving it up.

It's more I tend to get back from work latish. Not till after 8, then I'm easily side tracked feed dogs lamb and wander about generally have tub and bed. Sometimes eating something light if starving.

Tonight was a small soup. Haven't fed hounds yet, but will.

The getting side tracked starts the process and then I find getting to sleep harder. Although last night the dogs barked for ages on and off. Hence it was tough. My main thing is to set up going to bed sooner.

Also finding I'm sleeping shorter too, about 7 hours most week nights, the. A bit of broken at the end. Weekends I get 8+ with the last 2-3 hours nasty quality.

Oh rhc xw came in, I had to laugh at her, she talked of abusive rhc, mmmmm I think not, the mans far to gentle. She also talked of being tricked into signing docs last week.
then how silly she was, words and body language all wrong.

How he had tricked her in being silly enough to sign papers without reading it. I did mactually call her stooopiud to her face. She hung her head in shame, looked guilty as hell. I saw what I would call waw spew. It tickled my funny bone. She complained how school supplies were going to now cause hardship! crazy grin

Man I had to stfu, so hard I nearly choked.

Seems the gossip is percolating, for a woman who's had no date, I must lead a very exciting life! cool grin

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
G
gan Offline
G
Hmmm...could you feed dogs and lambie in the morning?

H 37 Me 36
Together 15 years
Married 5 years
No kids
BD Apr 2014
H moved out 2 Jun 2014
gan #2531408 01/27/15 11:41 AM
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Lambie gets 2 x feeds per day.

Dogs once, I did try feeding them in the am, but they tend to be hungry and won't settle at night. They sleep better mostly with food at night time.

Hey the being distacted is a me thing. And coming home from work it's hard to go straight to bed. I need to set and stick to my goal of being in bed before 11!

It's me giving me a swift kick. For the most part.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard